November 2017

My scan is a week from tomorrow, ob appointment tomorrow at 12+2! I chose the nuchal scan so late so I can get a good shot of baby , I love when they look so baby like at these stages!!!

Pink I'm having mine late too! Also next week! Should be fun to see!

Whoohoo pink, I too have my appointment at my OB tomorow morning :D goodluck to everyone who have their appointments coming up soon.

I have a scan next Wednesday and then a hospital scan on 12. It's starting to go really fast for me but I think that's because I've exams starting 2 weeks from today so all my focus is on that.

I'll be 13+3 at my 12 week scan :lol:
It's booked for the 10th May but I managed to get a private one in for this weekend :D

Scan went well - just wondering how my dates could of moved two days forward when I know when i ovulated? And two days before i was definitely getting the empty smile on the clearblue advance tests?!

Scan went well - just wondering how my dates could of moved two days forward when I know when i ovulated? And two days before i was definitely getting the empty smile on the clearblue advance tests?!

I always more a week to ten days ahead! I normally ovulate on day 26 but by the time of my dating scan baby agrees with lmp. I think babies just grow at different rates.

I thought that could be the case... happy days for me i've lost two days but cant see how it could be right..my 7 week scan was right as well for my dates.

yes the earlier the scan the more accurate the date. I normally have a scan around 6/7 weeks and it will agree with my dates but by the time i get to 12wks baby agrees with lmp. Which is a pain because then they insist on induction when i know im not due.

So frustrating! With ds1 they changed datss by 2.5 weeks! Meaning i would of been 2 weeks pregnant when i got a very clear positive test! Impossible!

I never understand how they measure baby and say it must be a certain gestation because of this one measurement. Like surely babies grow at different rates just like children do? No-one would measure a child and say well he's small he must be 2 not 3 :lol:
This LO measured 5 weeks when it should've been 7 weeks, then two weeks later was measuring 8+3 so it'd started catching up a bit. I have no idea which way it's going to go by the time of my scan. With Lucas they shaved a week and a half off my dates when I had my scan, I was gutted :haha:

I hate losing time at a scan! It's like, no I have already passed that date, don't make me do it again!!!!!! Lol.

Hey what's everyone's symptoms right now? I am having very little symptoms at all. Of course it's nice, but it adds to my anxiety for sure. My main symptom is still nipple tenderness, that and constipation. My ms had pretty much stopped unless my stomach gets really empty. How about you guys? Also, do you guys drink coffee? Just curious.

sore boobs on and off, nothing else really. Im tired but with studying i would be tired anyway so i cant definitely say thats from pregnancy.

Just feel iffy, off most food, feel dizzy a lot and just rough! But then i have these bursts of energy which make me feel like I can clean the house from top to bottom, then I do and nearly pass out 😂

I hate losing time at a scan! It's like, no I have already passed that date, don't make me do it again!!!!!! Lol.

Hey what's everyone's symptoms right now? I am having very little symptoms at all. Of course it's nice, but it adds to my anxiety for sure. My main symptom is still nipple tenderness, that and constipation. My ms had pretty much stopped unless my stomach gets really empty. How about you guys? Also, do you guys drink coffee? Just curious.

My 'symptoms' are very vague. I've had general 'queasiness/feeling 'off' for just over 2 weeks. It started with the sickness bug I had, which obviously had me feeling ill, but then since then I've just felt a bit 'bleurgh'. I have no real desire to eat, but when I do eat, I want carbs. I am also incredibly tired; yesterday I swear I woke up tired and felt groggy all day and tried to nap when my toddler napped (without success as I was so cold!). Irritable. My skin is a bit clearer than it usually is. I pee A. LOT! Oh, and I have a fat tummy!

I'm having an occasional cup of coffee. I'm talking 2 or 3 cups a week. It is caffeinated 'proper' coffee though. It's one of the things I just don't fancy though, which is probably a good thing!

Here at the OB clinics in my area they go by you lmp for dates unless it's off by over a week. They like to do dating scans around 8-9 weeks. My RE would always say a week ahead or behind was perfectly normal. Babies definitely have growth spurts. I always measure 5-7 days ahead by 12-13 weeks. My oldest measured 2-3 weeks ahead at 20 weeks. But I still kept my original dates. Just like children out of the womb have growth spurts and vary in size, babies inside do the same. Scans are only so accurate. I was measuring 3 days ahead last scan and the one before I'd measured 2 days behind. Just not an exact science.
I'm feeling off and off sickness still. I have been having a small latte once or twice a week but yesterday I drank one and my irritable uterus started acting up. I had contraction-like cramps all day. So I think caffeine has to be out for me. My fatigue seems better though!

ive just moved my scan forward from next wednesday to this friday! im so excited! hoping i get a good nub imaged.

Saw my regular Ob today and she did a quick ultrasound, it was a super old machine, I mean the plastic was turning very yellow and the screen was buzzing loudly like one of those old box tv's:rofl: anyway baby is doing great measuring around 12+3 And was playing with its toes and waving and kept turning towards us! It was adorable but very grainy quality and no nub shot as the quality was so bad but it's ok because we are team yellow anyway! My nuchal scan is one week from today and will be on an awesome machine, so we can see better detail! Also found out I gave an anterior placenta and that right now it's laying over my c-section scar, which is kind of scary because it increases my risks of placenta accreta! However it can move up as the uterus grows and move off the scar, we just have to wait and see and we will get a better view next week with the better machine!! I really hope it moves off my scar or at the very least doesn't attach to or grow into my scar or I can't attempt my vba2c! That would be incredibly disappointing!! Just thankful baby is ok and bouncing around in there!
No symptoms at all for me except exhaustion but I'm chasing around 2 toddlers all day! The lack of nausea this time around could also be a reason I'm already up 6 lbs :shock: :haha:

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1493141688717.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1493141688717.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
Pink! Cute photo even if it's grainy! Can't wait to see your higher quality pics next week! I had an acreta with my oldest. Caused a nasty pp hemorrhage and needed surgery to remove the stuck piece. I have everything crossed you won't have that complication! Hopefully all will go smoothly for your vba2c! Did you have any inkling your placenta was anterior? I think mine is but idk why I keep thinking that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->