November 2017

3boys thats so exciting you moved your scan up! Can't wait to see the nub shot!!!!

Pink so awesome you got an unexpected scan!!! That's awesome! Can't wait to see your next one too. It's so reassuring to hear that you don't have much symptoms either! It has been making me stress! Hoping your placenta moves off your scar! I had a low-lying placenta in one of my pregnancies, but it ended up moving up and didn't cause any issues with a vaginal birth.

Oh how awesome you got to see baby wriggling around! I can't WAIT for my scan this weekend.

Symptoms wise most things have worn off (thank god) - the diarrhoea was a particular highlight I'm glad to be rid of.
Most food aversions have died down too so I'm back to drinking coffee, though just one or two a day now not 10 :lol:
Main symptoms at the mo are overactive bladder, which seems so soon! And an overactive sense of smell. Oh my god, there was a guy behind me on the bus this morning chewing gum and honestly I might as well have been sitting in his mouth. I could smell what he had for tea the night before. Grim.

Been the dentist today (thank you free dental with pregnancy!) I had four teeth out :cry: I'm having a brace fitted next week so I needed the room in my mouth. Feeling very sorry for myself this evening!

Oh how awesome you got to see baby wriggling around! I can't WAIT for my scan this weekend.

Symptoms wise most things have worn off (thank god) - the diarrhoea was a particular highlight I'm glad to be rid of.
Most food aversions have died down too so I'm back to drinking coffee, though just one or two a day now not 10 :lol:
Main symptoms at the mo are overactive bladder, which seems so soon! And an overactive sense of smell. Oh my god, there was a guy behind me on the bus this morning chewing gum and honestly I might as well have been sitting in his mouth. I could smell what he had for tea the night before. Grim.

Been the dentist today (thank you free dental with pregnancy!) I had four teeth out :cry: I'm having a brace fitted next week so I needed the room in my mouth. Feeling very sorry for myself this evening!

Oh no! Poor you Kate&Lucas. But hey, at least it's free! :wacko:
I did chuckle at your 'might as well have been sitting in his mouth' comment!

PP - great scan pic, even if it is a bit grainy! Can clearly see bubs.

Forgot to say earlier in relation to symptoms. I had 'a moment' this morning. Toddler and I were at toddler group and I'd been standing for a while talking to another mum when I suddenly felt really hot. I mean, it's quite warm in there any way, so I took my jumper off, but progressed to feeling light-headed like I needed fresh air and/or to sit down quickly, so I did the latter, and it passed. Obviously always over-scrutinise anything like this according to whether it's a good thing or a bad sign! :wacko:

I was going to book for a private scan this week, but my local place can't fit me in this week and as I have my consultant appointment a week tomorrow, I've decided to be brave and wait. I have to just trust that everything will be ok, or that one way or another, what will be will be.

Ttc I honestly assumed it would be anterior because the few movements I've felt have been very indefinite, and with dd2 (posterior placenta) she had very definitive and strong movements early on, can't really remember with dd1 (anterior placenta) and also the baby hides a lot from my Doppler and today confirmed it wriggle right up under the fattest part of the placenta in the smallest spot possible when being "disturbed" my Dr said "oh, it went into the cubby hole" :dohh: :rofl: so I feel much better knowing it's got a hidey hole in there and that makes Doppler time more difficult and movements definitely harder to feel!!

Tie it was nice to see baby unexpectedly!! It's been so terrifying not having any symptoms, I've been worried about lack of symptoms this whole time!!

Yeah that's how I feel Pink. I am worried because I had some symptoms and now I have less. I know it's normal for me to have less ms around this time (it was the same with all three kids). I don't know. I am just sooo nervous. This is going to be the longest week ever.

We had a symptom day today - sickness and sore boobs and extreme exhaustion !!! I love these days - they make me feel positive!!!! I have My official 12 week scan on thurs next week (4th) and yesterday I ordered my pram!!!!

Oh wow that is organised Sunbeam.
We've picked out our pram but it's on offer atm with a free car seat BUT in a different colour than what we want. We're waiting for our local Mothercare to call us when the colour we want is in the offer :lol:

I feel like I have to be - gotta pay it off cos doubles are so expensive ! Hoping it's easy enough ! Scared of not being able to afford it lol

What did you go for Sunbeam?
We've got the Icandy peach blossom 3 as we had two under 2 and its fab!

12 week scan update: All went good, looked like baby was playing drums, and being super active, so much so that we could not really get a clear shot. But we watched baby just go crazy in there for a minute or two, and it was amazing. Had the bloods and everything done for DS, but my OB says it looks good, she doubt we will have any problems.:happydance:

Attachments

• photo_2017-04-26_13-02-46.jpg
    photo_2017-04-26_13-02-46.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 20
Had my '12' week scan today, was supposed to be 9+5 by private scan dates, but been brought forward to 10+1 which I am not gonna complain about :)
All looking great :) another scan in 2 weeks xx

Attachments

• 20170426_121904.jpg
    20170426_121904.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
12 week scan update: All went good, looked like baby was playing drums, and being super active, so much so that we could not really get a clear shot. But we watched baby just go crazy in there for a minute or two, and it was amazing. Had the bloods and everything done for DS, but my OB says it looks good, she doubt we will have any problems.:happydance:
Beautiful and I think you're having a boy x

Beautiful and I think you're having a boy x

Nita beautiful scan! I also think boy!!

Kslime, beautiful scan too!!

Had my '12' week scan today, was supposed to be 9+5 by private scan dates, but been brought forward to 10+1 which I am not gonna complain about :)
All looking great :) another scan in 2 weeks xx
Sorry I think we posted at the same time and I missed your post. Lovely scan pic. Can't wait to see your next one.

Nita beautiful scan! I also think boy!!

Kslime, beautiful scan too!!

I'm second guessing myself now because babies bum seems to be curled up and you can't see spine. I still think boy but not as sure as I was when I first seen her scan pic what do you think?

Hehe ladies thanks for the guesses, still hoping for a girl, but its hard to guess on the pic, I think. We will find out on 25 May :D

It appears to me that baby might be slightly rotated facing us more but that may just be an illusion, if it is though that makes the angle look different, I'm sticking with boy though because that's a pretty good boy nub I think :) it's all just for fun but over the years I've found i have gotten more accurate ;) and it helps I used to do ultrasounds so I can see into them pretty well :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->