November 2017

oh yeah they would definitely need to look away when tech was measuring legs etc. and those pics would definitely not be included.

I love their patience i stayed team yellow twice and i wanted to this time but im so impatient i need to know lol! I might not get gender confirmed though just have a guess of nub

Emma - icandy - I had one for my girls now I have another lol!
12 week scan next thurs, cracking bump on its way and thank god all bleeding has stopped 💛
I'll be having gender scan on 25th May but we can guess from next weeks :) I'm sure they're boys though!!!

Fab how exciting!
I think my sciatica is back.. arggh everything in this pregnancy has started so much earlier!

Sunbeam I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Anyone else have hunches on what you're expecting? In my head I think "of course it's a boy" but my gut has a tiny girl inkling. With that said I've also sworn I lost the baby 5-6 times now so I doubt my gut can be trusted 😂

Everyone and their dog are telling me they think I'm having a girl. I think that's because everyone wants a girl in the family though. I'm happy with whatever, but I'd like a little boy for Lucas (and also because I'm cheap and still have all of Lucas's best clothes) I do secretly think we're going to be pink but I also thought that last time :lol:

I'm awake this ridiculous hour because the STUPID molar I had out on Tuesday is so painful I could cry (well ok I've had a little cry already). As soon as the paracetamol wears off I wake up with it :( so I'm waiting for painkillers to kick back in.

But I've spent all night having different dreams where I go in for my scan on Saturday and they tell me my baby has died :nope: so I'm panicking a little now but I know it's just normal mummy nerves (I hope).

Oh no thats no good.. and hats off to you being brave having a tooth out. I have to be put to sleep!
I dont have a proper gut feeling but just assuming this will be boy 3.. i thought both the boys were girls though and because I had HG with one son I can't ever tell from my symptoms!

I have a gut feeling this little one is a boy! But not sure whether that is just because I would quite like a boy :/ we haven't told anyone apart from my mum dad and eldest little sister, and a couple of hubby colleagues. And I just know that as soon as people know, the whole, hope it's a boy, bet you hope it's a boy, oh what if it's another girl? will start and do my head in, so we arw tempted to wait til after the 20 week scan to tell everyone, only problem with that is I always get a large bump, with the youngest I had a very noticeable bump by 20 weeks. We are going to tell dd1 after the 12 week scan, we were going to tell her after the scan on weds but now going to wait til the 10th I think. I am even tempted to ask if she could come to the scan with us :) she is 3, but extremely switched on and clever :)

My daughter is coming to scan with me today. Hoping for a good nub shot. I feel like its a girl but I'm always wrong.

Update: I posted my 12 weeks scan image on the strictly nub theory facebook page, with everyone who commented they all said early girl :D how exciting.

How exciting Nita!

We are taking our kids with us to our scan on May 9th. They are both so excited and I think they will love seeing the baby! I think this ones a boy, but it could just be wishful thinking. My bff thinks it's a boy and she was right about our last one, so I am hoping she's right about this one. My dh thinks it's a girl. I am for sure having the tech guess based on nub since she was right with my DD and my dr said she is never wrong. I can't wait. I have my regular appointment Monday to listen for the heartbeat and have an exam. I still am so nervous to go and her not find a heartbeat. It's my worst fear.

Had my scan

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170428-131521.jpg
    Screenshot_20170428-131521.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 14
Awe what a sweet picture! So glad everything was good! Are the two lines a nub? Do you have a guess???

oh pink i hope so ive it up on a million and 1 pages and havent had a boy guess yet

That's just so girly I don't see how it could be a boy, I mean classic. And both my girls were so very easily identified as a girl and both looked like that.. I'll see if I can find some pics of my dds

3boys, these are my dd1 at 12+3.

Attachments

• 2013-12-07 08.57.03.jpg
    2013-12-07 08.57.03.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2013-12-07 08.57.43.jpg
    2013-12-07 08.57.43.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 7
the sonographer said she'd have a good idea what it was but she hates telling people early as they take it as fact. I promised i wouldnt she knew my story of 6 boys and 1 girl she looked for a good 5 mins in both b&w and in 3d and she said she was confident that no penis was forming but again its so early that could change.

Had my private scan this morn :happydance: baby is doing well which is a relief after all the horrible nightmares!
The sonographer demoted me two days but I refuse to change my ticker until I've had my proper dating scan :haha:

It was so good though, I never had any private scans with Lucas but I'd totally have another with this LO. There's a big screen on the wall you can watch baby on, and the lady we used took a couple of videos and sent them to our phones which was lovely. So glad we went.

Baby rolled over to face the screen while we were watching so with the angle a few of the photos ended up looking like a little alien :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20170429_1_3.jpg
    IMG_20170429_1_3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20170429_1_8.jpg
    IMG_20170429_1_8.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20170429_1_6.jpg
    IMG_20170429_1_6.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online