November 2017

Hehe ladies thanks for the guesses, still hoping for a girl, but its hard to guess on the pic, I think. We will find out on 25 May :D

With baby having been so active this could be a blurry girl nub so I wouldn't discount a girl. I can't wait to find out what you're having :)

Nita if you have facebook put it up in strictly nub theory page. It's private so no one from your page would see and they are amazing at guessing you'd have a good idea what you were having then. They are rarely wrong.

It appears to me that baby might be slightly rotated facing us more but that may just be an illusion, if it is though that makes the angle look different, I'm sticking with boy though because that's a pretty good boy nub I think :) it's all just for fun but over the years I've found i have gotten more accurate ;) and it helps I used to do ultrasounds so I can see into them pretty well :haha:

I am so not good with this gender prediction, but glad you have gotten good. My father in law would love a boy :) I font even see the nub, how embarresing hee hee!

This is the nub

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170426-112101.jpg
    Screenshot_20170426-112101.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
Ok so I was thinking it looked like a girl. The spine looks curved so to me the nub looked pointed down. I'm not sure though! It's hard to tell! I marked what I was thinking.

IMG_9641.JPG

Looking forward to seeing your pic up on that page and what people have to say! I'm so looking forward to seeing mine on friday! Like pink ive been getting better over the years and as long as its clear and not one that could go either way i think i should have a good idea on friday! I presume it will be a boy as I seem to make a lot of them lol but would love it to be a girl.

How about this one? Another pic we got :happydance:

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2017-04-26-18-24-44.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-04-26-18-24-44.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
That's one thing in nervous about come Tuesday at the nuchal scan, we are team yellow and I'm terrified I'm going to know from the nub lol

That's one thing in nervous about come Tuesday at the nuchal scan, we are team yellow and I'm terrified I'm going to know from the nub lol

yeah its kind of hard to miss once you know what you're looking for.

Ok so I was thinking it looked like a girl. The spine looks curved so to me the nub looked pointed down. I'm not sure though! It's hard to tell! I marked what I was thinking.

View attachment 995463
you seem to be only going through the top of the nub there.

Not sure what you mean. Sorry. ☺️

Just that although you very well may be right about girl as the spine isnt imaged, with your lines you are only going through the top of the nub, more of the nub is imaged that your line is not going through so not showing angle properly.

I don't see nub in the second pic, got anymore pics?

It appears to me that baby might be slightly rotated facing us more but that may just be an illusion, if it is though that makes the angle look different, I'm sticking with boy though because that's a pretty good boy nub I think :) it's all just for fun but over the years I've found i have gotten more accurate ;) and it helps I used to do ultrasounds so I can see into them pretty well :haha:

Ooh! I shall post my scan pic in a couple of weeks, assuming all goes well (missed miscarriages still haunt my thoughts...)! I'm still thinking boy, but would be nice for someone more 'expert' to give a guess until we can have it confirmed at 20 weeks.

I never can really see anything. But hubby's cousin is expecting imminently (due a week ago) and want to be team yellow. She and her husband are both doctors, so I figure that must have been difficult. Not to mention that there are other doctors in the family, so maybe they asked for scan pics that didn't show the sex!

Ooh! I shall post my scan pic in a couple of weeks, assuming all goes well (missed miscarriages still haunt my thoughts...)! I'm still thinking boy, but would be nice for someone more 'expert' to give a guess until we can have it confirmed at 20 weeks.

I never can really see anything. But hubby's cousin is expecting imminently (due a week ago) and want to be team yellow. She and her husband are both doctors, so I figure that must have been difficult. Not to mention that there are other doctors in the family, so maybe they asked for scan pics that didn't show the sex!
i suppose it all depends on if they are familiar with the theory alot of sonographers and doctors i have met think i am crazy when i mention it, although some docs and sonographers do know and will tell you. Do you know if they are aware of it? if so i would be asking for the worst machine to be used or only pics of the baby's face lol

I don't know 3boys, but I was thinking more about the 20 week scan when things are (supposedly!) more obvious! I would think basic medical training means they know what to look for on a scan, so I guess they just had to try not to look!

The tech will know to tell them to look away at the gender part and just not include those pics with the pics they take home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->