November 2017

All these scans make it so real now!
Well that and my ever growing waist 😂
Whats everyones symptoms at the moment?

Still nothing for me except my gag reflex is really increased (happened with both my dds) hard to brush my teeth!

Pink would you mind going over to gender prediction forum and have a look at my pics

My gagging and heaving this time has been horrendous. I had headaches nearly every day but thats calmed down a bit.. dont get me started on my skin.. again the worst yet to date!
Seems like everything has started earlier this time!

Ahhh can't believe we're all hitting second tri! I'm exhausted again but all seems to be well at the moment :)

My major symptom is nipple tenderness. It is soooo painful to nurse my daughter! I have cut back the number of feedings she is having, but total for day and night she is nursing about 3-4 times in 24 hours. It's still sooo painful even with so few times. I am hoping it gets better soon. It really is making it hard to continue nursing her, but I really want to let her self-wean when she is ready. Other than that, not much symptoms. My ms is completely gone, I still pee a lot, and my belly is definitely growing. Can't believe it's almost second tri, too! Yay!!! Can't wait for my appointment Monday. I will feel so relieved once I hear the heartbeat!!!

Evening ladies hope everyone is doing well :)

I've had a right old panic today! Took lucas out to a birthday party and had to leave early (he was fuming) because I had really bad tummy/back pain. I thought I was just constipated but when I got home it became SO painful. Actual agony, it felt just like labour except the pain was higher up and constant.
After a few hours of pacing and sitting on the loo (because I was still convinced I just needed a good poo :lol:) I finally let OH bring me to a&e. Turns out it's gallstones :s I'm now sitting on a ward with a drip in my arm waiting to be seen by a surgeon - which I'm bricking it over because I don't know what they're going to say and I'm trying not to Google it!
Poor OH is with me his eyelids are tripping him up.

Thankfully they said baby won't be affected at all but it's probably been caused by the pregnancy. What a bloody night!

Kate I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better soon!

Katie I'm sorry , when I was pregnant with one of my dds one of the ladies that was in our group and I followed had gallbladder removed, I don't remember the gestation but look it up, her name is misscalais I don't know If that's her exact name.. I'll try to find her post

Oh no Katie, I'm so sorry!!! That sounds miserable! Praying for a speedy recovery!

Thanks everyone :)
Feeling grand today like nothing ever happened! So hoping I'll be going home later. I'm just hungry now not eaten since breakfast yesterday poor baby thinks I'm starving it :lol:

Oh poor you Kate my friend had flare ups like that through her last pregnancy it was awful on her. Hope you get home today x

Oh no Kate! Poor you! I know my friend suffered with gall stones with her pregnancy/ies - I think it's common for flare ups. I hope you feel better soon.

Kate I feel for you! I had gallstones in 2011/2012.
The pain in my back was horrendous, my doc kept saying it was because I was a student and sat too much?!? Eventually saw a different doctor who diagnosed gallstones, ultrasound confirmed and I had my gallbladder removed 6 weeks before I got married!! Best thing I ever did.
Hope you don't have many flare ups :(
I was also in a group on here where one of the ladies had gallstones, she spent most of the pregnancy in and out of hospital until she eventually had her gallbladder removed xx

Has anyone experienced huge amounts of discharge this last week or so? So much today that I keep rushing to bathroom!!

I always have increased but I'm on progesterone vaginal suppositories and it's mostly from that!!
But also you're having twins so things are going to be more for you or happen sooner. I always experience a lot of discharge starting around 20+ weeks!

Ok ladies had my appointment this morning. She couldn't find the heartbeat, even after finding my uterus during my exam and then trying again. I was sooo scared! They were able to squeeze me into ultrasound, and as soon as she found my uterus, you could see the baby wiggling like crazy!!! They measured the heart rate at 170. I was soooo relieved! They said everything looked good! I have my nt scan next week and the ultrasound tech said she might be able to tell me boy or girl at that one!!! Too bad I'm not further along now, cause you can see the nub pretty clear! I am just over the moon and feel like I can finally relax and get attached to this little peanut! :cloud9:

:IMG_9929.jpg

Here's the other pic I got. Not sure why they are loading sideways.

IMG_9928.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->