November 2017

Awww look how absolutely adorable!! Not finding the heartbeat is scary and I held my breathe until I read the good part! Glad all was well!! I can't wait to guess your Los nub!! It is a nice nub shot but I agree too early to tell!! :)

Mines tomorrow 20 hours and counting!

Oh what a horrid scare Tie! Glad all is well :hugs: such lovely pics too.

I got home a few hours ago. The consultant before they discharged me put the fear of God in me. I can't have dairy and I've got to stick to very low fat, dry, bland foods. His way of describing it was that if I have to use fairy liquid to wash the plate after, I can't have it :lol::cry: I'm the kind of person that carries hot sauce around in my bag so needless to say I am gutted!
But after all that he said it could be all for nothing because once baby grows bigger there's a chance it's wriggling will cause the stones to fall out causing pancreatitis :dohh: He was proper drumming it into me like, "you need to be scared, the slightest niggle and you're straight back to a&e". OH had been telling everyone who'd listen that I left it five hours before agreeing to let him take me in :haha:
They're scheduling me to have my gallbladder removed a month or so after baby is born. Unless as he said the stones get wriggled out before that and I'll have to have it done as an emergency.

So all in all it's been a crazy 24 hours! I was perfectly calm until that bloody doctor spoke to me :lol:

Oh gosh Tie! I totally had my heart in my mouth at the start of your post! I'm so pleased they went ahead and scanned you. And also interested that they did this, as I have my consultant appointment on Wednesday at 11+2 and I know with my son the midwife listened in to the heartbeat at that appointment, but I was a week further on. I'm worried they'll either not bother trying, or try and fail to find the heartbeat. I hope if the latter is the case that they will do a reassurance (hopefully) scan.

Kate - sorry you're on such a bland diet, but I guess it's really for the best and only for a relatively short time. It must be serious if the doc actually told you to be scared. Take it easy!

Tiebreaker - lovely scan photos, must have been worrying though whilst waiting for the scan! I still find it so amazing how quickly they grow etc, I had my scans at 7 weeks and 10 weeks and the difference is incredible, and then looking at yours at just over 11 weeks, the difference again amazes me!! I cannot wait til my next one at 12 weeks, next weds :)

I am doing a baby photo shoot on Saturday, was supposed to be Sat just gone but I had a sickness bug and didn't want to pass it on to baby or mummy. I am so excited to be able to photograph a baby baby again :) I did so many shoots with my youngest, happy with the pics too :) So I can't wait to do it all over again with this little one :)

12239339_10153508329959584_354822303764475908_o.jpg

12604791_10153640720984584_4505830454278352392_o.jpg

17218314_10154778584589584_5360846909768403581_o.jpg

Has anyone ever suffered with "pregnancy mask" before? I wouldnt say its as bad as most of the google images of it but I seem to have slightly darker patches of skin across nose area..

Oh tie that's a lovely pic - I'd take an early guess at a girl with the 2nd picture! I know it's too early really but still!
My 12 week scan is on thurs I'll be 12+1 - I hope we get to have a guess from my pics - though I already decided they were boys 😂

Edit : just realised my ticker is days out!! I need those days back tomorrow I'll sort it lol

Thanks ladies! Yeah it was so scary! I was totally freaking out. I am so so thankful they did a scan and that all was good. I am so insanely relieved to see that little baby bouncing around in there! I thought it looked like a girl nub too, but am secretly hoping it rises in the next week and is a boy. My son will be so crushed not to get a brother. I'll still be happy with another girl of course. Next week is a busy week for scans! Mine is next Tuesday! Can't wait!

Emma I have never had experience with the mask of pregnancy. Is there anything you can do for it?

Tie I wouldn't worry about nub looking girlish yet as nearly all nubs look like that at that gestation. So glad everything was OK x

I'm not sure - its strange as at first I thought it was spots as sufferes badly this time but on closer inspection looks more like blemishes of colour! weird!

I'm cramping since yesterday with back pain. Can't remember if it's normal or not. Baby was fine on Friday and seems OK with Doppler.

I still feel "wet" 🙄 Today lol sorry tmi! 2 days til scan - can't come fast enough! My boobs are still sore I think that's gonna be consistent 😂 Someone said this morning "you're 12 week wow that's gone fast" no no - I've been pregnant at LEAST 19 month lol!

Emma I got it with dd2, weirdest thing ever, it never got "severe" though and it went away within 3 months.. I has several people towards the end of my pregnancy say "I never knew you had freckles!" :dohh:
It'll be interesting to see if it happens again, my linea negra always gets dark also so I think it's just the extra melanin!

Oh thats good to know Pink..
i didnt get it with my boys! It is very faint but looks like my face is a bit dirty 😂
I was actually sick this morning for the first time.. i've really struggled with retching this time and I think it got the better of me!
That and I'd just had another sneezing fit!

also 3boys I've never had cramping in pregnancy before apart from this time.. it has calmed down since 8/9 weeks but had a random day today where its cramping.
Have you had in previous pregnancies?

Emma honestly I don't know as once I give birth the pregnancies seem like a blur and I don't remember much although I think I've figured out its constipation this time

I haven't posted in forever! Just saying Hi though ☺ I'm reading back! Things are still going along well for me! My due date was moved to 10/27 though!

The baby looks great! Nuchal measurement was 1.7, basal bone present, heartbeat 150, anterior placenta just barely over scar so should move up! The tech said she already knows what it is, ugh that made me so badly want to ask, but I didn't, I stayed strong! She only gave me pics that did not include a nub so we are none the wiser!!

Attachments

• 5.2.17_0002.jpg
    5.2.17_0002.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 5.2.17_0005.jpg
    5.2.17_0005.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 5.2.17_0004.jpg
    5.2.17_0004.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online