November 2017

Lovely pics pink! So clear aswell, the little face is sooo cute :happydance:
Glad everything is well with baby too.

congrats pink! Gorgeous baby i cant believe you stayed strong. A nub question for you i was told on genderdreaming that the nub can rise into the 13th week and my babies nub has a 30% chance of rising, I knew there could be a late riser but i thought that was more likely to be 3%

Thanks ladies!!

3boys, it's true they could rise even into the 13th week, however I think that greatly depends on how the nub looks to begin with, there are some questionable nubs that many say "well it could rise" but I think when they are less nub like and more line like (like yours) that's more indicative of a girl than a boy , therefore I personally would be more confident saying girl for that then a questionable nub that looks like it could go either way and "could" rise. I hope that makes sense!

Ah! Hi all! I've been sitting in the first tri November group and have only just found this one 🙂

I'm currently due mid November. Hopefully I am coming out of the other side of morning sickness which has kicked in every time I have used a phone or computer... 🤢

Ah! Hi all! I've been sitting in the first tri November group and have only just found this one 🙂

I'm currently due mid November. Hopefully I am coming out of the other side of morning sickness which has kicked in every time I have used a phone or computer... 🤢

hello and welcome!

Pink im driving myself so insane ive actually booked another scan for tomorrow morning! hopefully nub will look the same as it did last week lol

Lol .. I've actually gone crazy too, I've called and asked for the rest of the images so we can nubsess!!!

Hehe! So by tomorrow there will be lots of nub scan photos on here 😂

Do you guys believe in any old wives tales?! I've looked through them and one that I cant get my head around is the urine colour one? How can it change depending on what your carrying?!

Lol .. I've actually gone crazy too, I've called and asked for the rest of the images so we can nubsess!!!

Haha that's too funny I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've exams starting in 6 days I need to focus on that instead of nubs lol

Hehe! So by tomorrow there will be lots of nub scan photos on here 😂

Do you guys believe in any old wives tales?! I've looked through them and one that I cant get my head around is the urine colour one? How can it change depending on what your carrying?!

Never heard of that.

Welcome justmeinlove :)

Anyone not told their LOs yet?
It's Lucas's birthday tomorrow and we're FINALLY telling him! :happydance: I can't believe we've lasted this long.
I hope he'll take the news well. He asks us at least one a week when we're going to give him a sibling, so I'm sure he'll be chuffed :D
This is how we're telling him. Inside will be the scan photos we got on Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_5264.jpg
    IMG_5264.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5265.jpg
    IMG_5265.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
Kate that's cute! We haven't told our little ones yet either. Probably won't till after 20 weeks. It was excruciating untelling my oldest after my most recent loss.

I'm getting my girl I'll update with pics when I get home

thank you im delighted here is my potty shot

Attachments

• amelia.jpg
    amelia.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 10
Wow you must be thrilled!
Congrats 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I had my consultant's appointment today. It had a happy outcome, resulting in a slightly impromtu scan, where I got to seem my little jumping bean! But my toddler and I spent 2 hours at the hospital in total, saw several healthcare professionals, spent a lot of time in waiting rooms and he was tired and cranky (having had a busy day and missed naptime as a result of my appointment) and bored - leading to small misbehaviours - leading to a stressed mummy! Any way, all is well and my fears for finding a missed miscarriage were quashed. They even gave me a little grainy pic of our baby! A week tomorrow is my dating scan so I'll get 'proper' pics and another peek at bubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->