November 2017

Congrats 3boys!!! I bet you are just over the moon!!! Love the name, too! Beautiful!

Pink did you ever get your other pictures? Any nub shots? I am so anxious to hear!

Sizzles so happy to hear you had a good outcome and that your fears were squashed!!!! Sorry the experience at the appointment was so rough! I have had those days and they are not easy, so I feel for you! So happy baby is healthy and bouncing!

So I am probably crazy, but I moved my next scan appointment back. It was scheduled for May 9th. I would have been 12 weeks and 3 days. I was worried that the tech wouldn't be able to tell for sure on the nub. She is really good at it, but I was worried that was still too early. It's now scheduled for May 15th. I will be 13 weeks and 2 days. It's hard to wait longer to see the baby again, but I really want to know for sure that her guess is as accurate as possible. Will that be a good gestation for nub guessing? Seriously sooo excited and nervous about it!

So my NT scan went really well! Fold measured 1.5 and just waiting on blood work! Baby measured 13+5 and heart rate 160 ❤ I was right my placenta is anterior!
Sharing a couple pics ❤ Only one did we kind of see a nub because baby turned away!

Attachments

• IMG_8151.jpg
    IMG_8151.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8152.jpg
    IMG_8152.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
Congrats 3boys!!! I bet you are just over the moon!!! Love the name, too! Beautiful!

Pink did you ever get your other pictures? Any nub shots? I am so anxious to hear!

Sizzles so happy to hear you had a good outcome and that your fears were squashed!!!! Sorry the experience at the appointment was so rough! I have had those days and they are not easy, so I feel for you! So happy baby is healthy and bouncing!

So I am probably crazy, but I moved my next scan appointment back. It was scheduled for May 9th. I would have been 12 weeks and 3 days. I was worried that the tech wouldn't be able to tell for sure on the nub. She is really good at it, but I was worried that was still too early. It's now scheduled for May 15th. I will be 13 weeks and 2 days. It's hard to wait longer to see the baby again, but I really want to know for sure that her guess is as accurate as possible. Will that be a good gestation for nub guessing? Seriously sooo excited and nervous about it!
That's a perfect gestation for nub I think you were right to move it as at your earlier appointment it still had time to develop but at your later one it will be so much more accurate.

3boys - only seeing now you are expecting a little princess - I am so happy for you! :happydance::thumbup:

So my NT scan went really well! Fold measured 1.5 and just waiting on blood work! Baby measured 13+5 and heart rate 160 ❤ I was right my placenta is anterior!
Sharing a couple pics ❤ Only one did we kind of see a nub because baby turned away!

Lovely pics. I think the nub looks quite girly what do you think? Although I hate guessing off just 1 pic. So much easier to get it wrong. But beautiful baby x

Had my slightly impromptu 12 week scan today. All seemed well so now just waiting for blood results on the tests. Apparently they call on Friday if the results are bad - I am tempted to leave my phone in the bin ;)

Had my slightly impromptu 12 week scan today. All seemed well so now just waiting for blood results on the tests. Apparently they call on Friday if the results are bad - I am tempted to leave my phone in the bin ;)

Oh hopefully all will be well x

Just back from scan - 12+2, all is fab babies look great. I'll upload pics in a bit when I'm home! Sonographer refused to even let us look at nubs!

Just back from scan - 12+2, all is fab babies look great. I'll upload pics in a bit when I'm home! Sonographer refused to even let us look at nubs!

Oh that's a shame. I haven't even had my booking in appointment at hospital yet it's not until next week but I know they won't let me look at nub they won't even look for gender later in pregnancy in normal clinic although I get extra scans in the X-ray department to measure growth with gd and they tell me.

Here they are :) I still think they're boys 😂

Attachments

• IMG_1546.jpg
    IMG_1546.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1547.jpg
    IMG_1547.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 8
Tie, I have to call tomorrow to see if my results are in and if everything was good and if so then I have to call the ultrasound company and sign a waiver of release and then they will mail them to me, so I imagine it will be next week before I get them!

Love all these scans! Great pics . . Sunbeam I think I see a girly nub in one of your pics!

Thanks 3 boys! I have a feeling it's a girl but I truly truly do not care in the least! I'd love another boy too! I will likely find out June 7th at my anatomy scan ❤

Congrats on your confirmed girl btw 😍

Great scan sunbeam!

Pink hope you get your results quickly ❤ Can't wait to peek!

There's been equal amount of boy girl guesses lol I'm absolutely certain from them jumping about they're boys, and although I don't mind as long as they're healthy, I have NO girls names!

There's been equal amount of boy girl guesses lol I'm absolutely certain from them jumping about they're boys, and although I don't mind as long as they're healthy, I have NO girls names!

haha maybe thats a sign as i couldnt think of any boy names this time although that may be because ive used up all the ones i like lol!

Weirdly with the girls I had NO boys names! I don't know whether I've just got ahead of myself now I can't wait to find out though !

We've never had boy names and I've got a list of girls..
but I keep producing boys 😂

Pink can't wait to find out! I hope you get your pics soon!

I am so excited and can't wait for my next scan! If the tech is very sure of the gender, we are going to have her put it in an envelope and not tell us. My husband is big on hunting, so for the gender reveal, he is going to shoot this stuff called tannerite. You put colored chalk with it and it explodes into a big cloud of color. You can YouTube it. It's sooo fun! I am super excited. It will be hard not to guess when I see the nub on the screen though!

So today is my dd1's fourth birthday party! Can't believe she's already four! Time really goes by so fast!

Hope you girls have a great weekend!

Jumping in late :) hiya, I am 13 weeks with baby number 2! Been holding off from posting for no real reason! I was more active on the forum with my first, but this time around it all happened a bit quickly! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->