November 2017

Jumping in late :) hiya, I am 13 weeks with baby number 2! Been holding off from posting for no real reason! I was more active on the forum with my first, but this time around it all happened a bit quickly! :)

Congrats and welcome x

How is everyone? Anyone else feeling crampy? 12 weeks tomorrow and feeling a bit crampy :(
Not sure if it's because I need new trousers though, I live in jeggings but they are getting too tight, already gone from my smallest to biggest, 2 sizes up :( and they are now just too tight, I can't do it, need new maternity trousers/shorts or something :/

ksilme - I am 14 weeks now and have been cramping for over a week, it was worse last week, and is getting better now, I thought it was due to constipation, but it felt like AF cramps. :) I think as long as its not severe or you dont see bleeding then you are ok.

i had cramping last weekend, i think as long as no bleeding it can be stretching or constipation etc. make sure you are drinking enough water and no signs of a kidney infection x

I have had cramping on and off, too. I would agree with the other girls that it's really normal unless it's severe or accompanied by bleeding. Hope you're feeling better!

I think I have been feeling tiny movements!!! I have felt it a few times. I could be mistaking gas for movements, but I don't think so. I felt movements about 13 weeks with my dd2, so I don't think it's too early this time. I can't wait till it's stronger and unmistakable! Has anyone else starting feeling anything yet?

I either have a lot of gas or its movement, but since this is my first, I really cant tell. However my tummy have been totally expanding a lot over the last week. I cant wait ti feel kicks though.

Oh and 3boys, I absolutely LOVE your avatar! <3

I have had cramping on and off, too. I would agree with the other girls that it's really normal unless it's severe or accompanied by bleeding. Hope you're feeling better!

I think I have been feeling tiny movements!!! I have felt it a few times. I could be mistaking gas for movements, but I don't think so. I felt movements about 13 weeks with my dd2, so I don't think it's too early this time. I can't wait till it's stronger and unmistakable! Has anyone else starting feeling anything yet?

yes me too and its very definite, it started as popping and now its definite flutters x

I felt Something the other night when half asleep, kind of like tiny tickles on the left side of my tummy. Really confused me, but felt nice :)

Also feeling a bit tubby and definitely in need of some maternity trousers!

I think I have been feeling movements too :)
Funny you say about kidney infection, I am just waiting on urine sample results as my sample from booking in appt came back as having infection, but I had no symptoms, so had to do another one, same results, so a week of antibiotics and another repeat sample so hoping the infection has gone. I have had many utis but had no symptoms this time so not sure what was going on :/
Cannot wait for my scan on weds :) :)
Anyone in the UK, has anyone asked to record a little bit of the nhs scan? I would like to record just a bit for my 3 year old but nervous about asking xx

I asked and was 100% not allowed to; reason being it's a diagnostic examination, and also there's a chance other patient data could be accidentally recorded :(

I imagine it will vary depending on who you ask and the mood they're in... I took my 2 year old. She wasn't that bothered lol

Just heard back from my OB - my downs screening came back normal :D

I have felt very little movement which is quite unnerving to me, by this time with both girls I was feeling good movement with dd2 I was felt her on the outside at 14 weeks, this time I have a full on anterior placenta! It's driving me crazy, when I listen with the Doppler I can hear baby bouncing around but just can't feel it unless it's a big movement!!!

I must be rubbish at knowing the first moves. I think with ds1 it was at least 20 weeks and ds2 probably 18 weeks.
Nothing yet I dont think!
My diet seems to have done a u turn im so relieved now its all about salads and still pretty much meat free.
Oh and quite happy to eat eggs which is a COMPLETE shock to me!
What else is everyone eating?

Anyone else's symptoms seem to be regressing atm?
I thought I was done with the early crappy symptoms weeks ago but in the past few days I've had awful sudden diarrhea, sore boobs, lower back pain and carpal tunnel... all the things I was suffering in the first few weeks of pregnancy. What's that all about??
I reeeeally hope the food aversions aren't about to make a comeback because with the gallstones I'm on a crappy limited diet as it is.

No movements here. I've thought I've felt a fluttering a couple of times but in reality it's probably been wind/my underwear shifting.

Dating scan tomorrow :happydance:

I've not gained much yet, my appetite is the same as usual, don't eat much, drinking lots of water. I stopped my progesterone and since then I've had an awful lot of twinges in my cervix! :/

Kate you took the words out of my mouth! Feeling the same way! So so gross again. I had finally gained 2lbs but it's gone again. Been sick all week! Good luck at your scan!

Pink I don't feel much either. I know it's from the anterior placenta. Our babies are ok in there &#10084; Will they check your cervix at your anatomy scan? They'll check mine and hopefully it won't be short!

Well I am still sure baby is a boy! and if he is a boy, we have a first name :)

Milo!! I love it and hubby has agreed :)

Both girls have their own first name and then a name from each family as their 2 middle names - so will be the same this time, so one middle name will be Harold but not sure what hubby's choice will be :)

3 year old keeps telling me that she is going to cry if the baby is a boy though :/ because, evidently, she only likes girls!!! She was adamant she was having a sister called Amy, but I said to her the other day, I don't want the name Amy, and she said 'it's ok Mummy, you can pick something else then, Thomas? Percy?' I told her they were boys names and her response to that was 'Gordan? that's a girl's name?!' lol she is so funny!!! Can you tell we have a Thomas (trains) fan? lol xx

Good news Nita!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Kate&Lucas; mine's on Thursday!

I've maybe put on a couple of pounds. It's hard to tell, as I know my 'naked nighttime' weight! :haha: and I'm comparing that to the fully-clothed-including-boots weight at the hospital the other day!

Symptom wise I'm beginning to feel better. Last week was much better; I was much less nauseous and tired and didn't nap for a whole week! Unfortunately, the dreaded indigestion is worsening and the only thing that works for that is laying down. I had this on Sunday - laid down and read for a bit, then felt so tired I had to have a 45 minute nap! Generally doing ok though. Can't wait to wear maternity clothes, as much as anything just because it'll make it seem more real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->