November 2017

Sizzles we are bump buddies!!! That's my due date, too! Glad the scan went good. Can't wait to see pics!

EBAUERHAUS- so glad your scan went well!!! I would think two weeks early is no big deal! I am jealous! My office tries to do it right at 20 weeks, so I always have to wait till then. Can't wait to hear about your next scan! Did they give you a guess on gender or any nub shots?

Sadly, this one wasn't a scan appointment, just a check-up, so all they did was check the heart beat.
Either way, though. Everything at least SOUNDS healthy!
I would have loved to have gotten a nub shot, but alas, no scan.

All will be found out in a few weeks at the anatomy scan, so not too long to wait!

I'm glad they didn't want me to schedule the 20 week scan right at 20 weeks, because my husband and I are going on a late 1 year anniversary vacation that week, so we probably would have had to wait till 21 weeks if that were the case!

Kate~Sorry to hear you had such a crappy experience, that's not fair!

Kslime~ That's a tough one, I agree with a pp and to wait maybe a week if you can and ask others (who know her situation) to not say anything to her. It's going to be uncomfortable for everyone either way, but hopefully she'll know you have your best intentions at heart.

Eberhaus~ Anatomy scans used to be done around 16 weeks, I can't believe they even wait til 20 weeks now!

As for all the nub talk, my little girl gave a perfect potty shot at the nuchal scan last week, and we didn't any sort of nub, facing any kind of direction, it was just obviously all girl. Even I could tell! Maybe it was just the angle though. I'm much at better at guessing on skull theory, those are always easier to look at to me. I can't wait to find out what you're all having!!

I'm having my anatomy scan at 18 weeks too Ebauerhaus. I've never had one so early! I have never heard of them being done before 18-22 weeks. How could they see heart and brain development earlier? I'm nervous they won't be able to get all of the measurements at 18 weeks.... I guess we'll see!

Is there a November due date Facebook group?! I'm struggling to remember to check in on here this time!!

You know what my anatomy scan is booked at 21+1 according to my new dates and I thought that was super late! My last one was 19 weeks I think.

Kslime~ That's a tough one, I agree with a pp and to wait maybe a week if you can and ask others (who know her situation) to not say anything to her. It's going to be uncomfortable for everyone either way, but hopefully she'll know you have your best intentions at heart.

Eberhaus~ Anatomy scans used to be done around 16 weeks, I can't believe they even wait til 20 weeks now!

As for all the nub talk, my little girl gave a perfect potty shot at the nuchal scan last week, and we didn't any sort of nub, facing any kind of direction, it was just obviously all girl. Even I could tell! Maybe it was just the angle though. I'm much at better at guessing on skull theory, those are always easier to look at to me. I can't wait to find out what you're all having!!

Have you got a pic I'd love to compare

Here they do the anatomy scans anywhere from 18-22 weeks. I have mine booked for 20+4.

Been waiting to hear back from the hospital regarding my scan, just found out it's part of the hack 😫 I won't hold my breath.

Deffo should have a fb group but bagsy not setting it up lol.

I'm happy to set one up I just don't know how to add us all if I make it private and add a link on here will that work?

Though just looking and need someone to add as a member right away and obv don't wanna invite randomers - if your happy to be that first one pm your email address and I'll add and make - as long as everyone else is ok with me doing it!!!

I got the rest of my pics in, so anyone want to take a guess at nub , feel free!!

Attachments

• baby3.jpg
    baby3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
  • baby3-2.jpg
    baby3-2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
  • baby3-3.jpg
    baby3-3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6

What made it so obvious if you dont mind me asking?!

Well I'm not sure. I was really thinking boy and none of these pics give clear indication. The third pic is making me maybe think it COULD be a boy, and I posted it on ingender and gotten boy guesses but who knows it's such a tricky one!

Eta, I could just be wishful thinking for a boy, making me want to see boy parts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->