****November 2023 testing thread****

huge congrats nightflower!! i hope this one is a sticky one!!

as for me ran out of tests and im going crazy! i thought my tests would arrive today but due to a storm its likely not until wednesday now

huge congrats nightflower!! i hope this one is a sticky one!!

as for me ran out of tests and im going crazy! i thought my tests would arrive today but due to a storm its likely not until wednesday now
Thanks love. Hope your tests show up soon. Hate when there's a storm and late shipping. Can't wait to see a new test from you. I have everything crossed for you ❤

@Pinkfizz2015 thanks so much

Thanks Ladies, AF hit like a train overnight on Sunday, so it's off to the next cycle. We have our first IVF consult soon. We found one that is mostly bulk billed so it shouldn't cost much, nervous about whether it's the right step but it's been over 4 years now and I think it's time to look into other options.

@NightFlower congratulations those lines are awesome!

Thanks Ladies, AF hit like a train overnight on Sunday, so it's off to the next cycle. We have our first IVF consult soon. We found one that is mostly bulk billed so it shouldn't cost much, nervous about whether it's the right step but it's been over 4 years now and I think it's time to look into other options.

@NightFlower congratulations those lines are awesome!

I'm sorry AF arrived :(

looks like another chemical. I started bleeding late last night :-( tests were fainter yesterday but I was trying not to worry. I didn't test this morning bleeding is heavy.

@NightFlower
Ooh hun. My heart absolutely breaks for you. I really hope you'll find out what's causing all those chemicals. I truly believe you'll get your rainbow baby when the root cause is fixed.

Thanks ladies. ❤
I did just test and line is almost invisible now. Had no signs that I was going to have a loss. Just felt wet down there and was like nooo... knew went I saw the blood it was most likely over. My test proves it. :angel:

Think I'll step away for a bit.

Good luck ladies testing soon hope you all get your rainbow.
:dust:

20231115_120445.jpg

Hi ladies done a test this morning and I would say bfn there is something (just not picking it up on camera) and I would say it's the indentation of the test line. Will test again in the morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->