****November 2023 testing thread****

Thanks ladies. ❤
I did just test and line is almost invisible now. Had no signs that I was going to have a loss. Just felt wet down there and was like nooo... knew went I saw the blood it was most likely over. My test proves it. :angel:

Think I'll step away for a bit.

Good luck ladies testing soon hope you all get your rainbow.
:dust:

View attachment 1117435

:hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies cautiously back again. Have been through the wars this last mc with retained product from a d&c a post op infection that carries on for 5weeks on iv antibiotics. But I’ve come out the other side of it hopeful for our last rainbow Bub.
Will be lovely to catch up on everyone’s progress hope everyone is doing well xx

I’m so sorry @NightFlower. The tests looked to be progressing so well too. Sending lots of love and hugs to you to get through this.

Hi Ladies cautiously back again. Have been through the wars this last mc with retained product from a d&c a post op infection that carries on for 5weeks on iv antibiotics. But I’ve come out the other side of it hopeful for our last rainbow Bub.
Will be lovely to catch up on everyone’s progress hope everyone is doing well xx

:hugs::hugs:

finally got my tests and they were neg so...but i got a bad tummy bug so im glad i wasnt as it may have been awful, as it was intense,

sorry nightflower

Welcome back! I’m so sorry about everything you’ve been through. I pray you get your rainbow soon!

I'm sorry that your back under the circumstances, but so glad to "see" you on our threads again! Praying that we get our rainbow babies!

temps here have all dropped so id say it will be onto december.. maybe we will all get a christmas miracle :)

Hi ladies
Sorry its been so long.
As u all know me and my dh broke up. Its been such a horrible mess but ive started seeing someone new and im very happy. He is younger than me by a fair bit but we have tons in common and laugh all the time.
He has no children.
Maybe thar rainbow is still pending.
Hope your all ok.
Hi @Suggerhoney it’s good to hear from you. I’m so glad to hear you are happy. Sending you lots of baby dust.

Hi ladies
Sorry its been so long.
As u all know me and my dh broke up. Its been such a horrible mess but ive started seeing someone new and im very happy. He is younger than me by a fair bit but we have tons in common and laugh all the time.
He has no children.
Maybe thar rainbow is still pending.
Hope your all ok.

Glad you're doing well hun :hugs:

Soooo, I nearly don't dare to even write this down. But, af was supposed to show up today and didn't. I have been having bouts of nausea for a few days. I also have an increased sense of smell. Told my hairdresser on Thursday how I really liked the shampoo she was using on my hair this time and she goes "It's the same one I've always used". Never smelled it before. Definitely not testing until Wednesday or Thursday. AF might still show and I don't want to crush the hope I have until by testing negative.

Soooo, I nearly don't dare to even write this down. But, af was supposed to show up today and didn't. I have been having bouts of nausea for a few days. I also have an increased sense of smell. Told my hairdresser on Thursday how I really liked the shampoo she was using on my hair this time and she goes "It's the same one I've always used". Never smelled it before. Definitely not testing until Wednesday or Thursday. AF might still show and I don't want to crush the hope I have until by testing negative.

Good luck!

This sounds very hopeful! Please keep us posted when you test.

Predicted 5dpo by Premama. I didn't LH test this time due to our move, so I may be 6 or 7dpo. It's using last month's cycle which was slightly longer due to progesterone suppositories. We only BD'd once in my fertile window due to me getting sick a day or two later, so I don't have much hope. Although, when I was pregnant last December we had only BD'd once too. No symptoms, other than gassy this morning and I was starving in the middle of the night last night. I had to make myself a cheese sandwich at 1:30am. :rofl:. Not feeling much like testing. Kinda just ready to try another IUI then move on to IVF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->