****November 2023 testing thread****

6dpo predicted (Premom) not sure actual dpo, obvs bfn so far...ill try again in a couple days (I mean, something is catching my eye but I absolutely don't trust it)PXL_20231121_110019359.jpg

CD1 here, af arrived bright and early this morning. Knew it was too good to be true. On to the next cycle...

I’m sorry @ChibiLena.

Not sure I like this forum update, it’s boring colours, our signatures have disappeared etc.

Ah man. The new look on BnB is soooo boring!!! Yawn.

I should be 11 DPO today and decided to test but it's a BFN. I should have just waited it out. Oh well. At least it doesn't looks like I'm heading for any chemical pregnancy.

Anybody else testing??? We need some good news on the testing threads.

I should be 11 DPO today and decided to test but it's a BFN. I should have just waited it out. Oh well. At least it doesn't looks like I'm heading for any chemical pregnancy.

I’ve gone into profile - preferences and there’s a few options but none seem to work anymore apart from the “fluid” which improves the looks a little. :haha:

I’m sorry about your BFN. <3

Sorry about your bfn.

ive started spotting so af will be here soon. it looks like my luteal phase is 16 days, i dont know if thats normal for me or a recent change, hard to know with pcos
sorry for those with af and bfn.. on to december i guess :)

ive started spotting so af will be here soon. it looks like my luteal phase is 16 days, i dont know if thats normal for me or a recent change, hard to know with pcos
sorry for those with af and bfn.. on to december i guess :)

:hugs:

Sorry to those who got af... Im cross about the signatures too, if you look on your profile you can still find and edit your sig they just don't seem to show up. @Bevziibubble reckons there's a way to make them show but I can't figure it out grrr. I loved looking at my ticker and it's useful to see what everyone else has got going on too!!

Sorry to those who got af... Im cross about the signatures too, if you look on your profile you can still find and edit your sig they just don't seem to show up. @Bevziibubble reckons there's a way to make them show but I can't figure it out grrr. I loved looking at my ticker and it's useful to see what everyone else has got going on too!!
Girl, What ever you did worked. I can see your signature, so the question is: What DID you do? :haha:

I just went into my signature, clicked save and when I refreshed this page mine was visible for about 2 seconds then disappeared again.

Girl, What ever you did worked. I can see your signature, so the question is: What DID you do? :haha:

I just went into my signature, clicked save and when I refreshed this page mine was visible for about 2 seconds then disappeared again.
You can??! I can't!!! Lol I don't think I did anything I put it all back how it was cos nothing worked!!

You can??! I can't!!! Lol I don't think I did anything I put it all back how it was cos nothing worked!!
Lol, yes I can! I'm on my Mac and I'm using Google Chrome and I'm using the 'liquid' theme. I can't see anyone elses or my own though. :haha: How are you all doing anyway? <3

Edit to add: I can see some signatures now. I think if you post more than once (per page) it'll only show it once. That's what conclusion I've come to anyways.

Last edited:
How’s everyone doing? I think I’m 12dpo. First cycle after CP and I got the flu right around O and didn’t have any O tests. So, I’m just guessing. I had a fever so impossible to know when my temp rose.
Oh well, I’m looking forward to this cycle and not being sick. Would love to get that Christmas BFP. I don’t know why I’m hopeful at this point. But, for some reason, I still believe we will get our Triple Rainbow baby.

@elmom I pray you get a bfp for a Christmas present!
afm-This cycle may end up being a bust for me. My OH has had the flu and we have not bd over the last few days. I’ve been having really strong O symptoms and my lh tests were dark today, but not positive. I’m hoping we can bd tomorrow and O waits just one more day, but if not then onto the next cycle. Hoping I still have a chance for December!

I'm out this cycle, as I thought. Just waiting for AF. Sounds like December will be an IUI, but with four failed ones behind us this year, I'm not too enthusiastic about it. If we do IVF next year we will be on a really tight budget, so I'm hoping it works, hoping the clomid helped DH's count and quality. "See" you all in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->