November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

Hi everyone,
No major updates from me! I have been feeling the same, which is not much :)! I felt some slight cramping last night and felt v.v.v.slight nausea (noticed it only because I was paying attention) Saturday morning. Other than that, I feel nothing. I even forget for a few hours that I am pregnant and have to keep telling myself that I am actually preggo. My bbs aren't as sore as they were in the beginning and I think they are the same size! This no symptom thing is kinda creeping me out but I look forward to every Thursday when I POAS on an IC just to make sure!!!

Lucky, your bbs comment is hilarious! I bet your DH is happy! LOL!!

Hi Ladies!! :wave:

Desi i'm so with you every so often i forget because i feel kind of ok, but i have taken a 2 hour nap every day for the last week! Lucky i looled sown at my bbs today and thought it's a good thing i'm not running! I'd knock myself out, i too am usually a DD and goodness knows what i am now! Fatigue still seems to be my nemesis right now like i am literally fighting to stay awake. I took my daughter to the park today and thought I was gonna pass out from tiredness on the walk home and it's literally 2 blocks away! Shameful! Hurry up 12 weeks!!!

Hi girls! :wave:

I'm feeling more 'normal' today too...not as nauseaus. Last night my boobs weren't quite as sore (I'm also of the huge bbs club...36DD and usually super sore at night).

I took a B6 and 1/2 a Unisom last night so maybe that's why my nausea isn't as bad.

How is everyone feeling today?

Glad to hear you are feeling better Allie!

I have been feeling really good. I had some mild yuckyness yesterday but other than that I have been good! I feel weird like there cant possibly be a baby in there!

My first scan is today at 1:30 and I am SO nervous/excited. There are just so many possibilities its overwhelming. MMC, twins, one healthy baby, etc. I am really nervous that if there is a baby there that they will date me at 5 weeks or something random which would be super stressful since I know I havent dtd since the begining of March! Oh the things I worry about....

Allie/BabyShaw -
I am so happy you are feeling normal. Welcome to the normal club :)!

BabyShaw, you have got to update us as soon as you get back. I am really curious to see how your scan goes. I will live vicariously through your scan hahaah!!!

Good luck BabyShaw! :hugs: It will be great.

I was also worried those things...and once I saw a bean in there with a hb, I worried about dating, as well. I measured 2 days behind my calculations but they said that was perfectly normal to measure 5 dayss either way, so try not worry about that.

It's weird our MS seems to be going away... :shrug: Isn't this meant to be the peak?

Yes, we are now in the normal club...haha now I just want to eat!

HI BabyShaw,
How did it go? I have been thinking about you this afternoon/evening!

HI BabyShaw,
How did it go? I have been thinking about you this afternoon/evening!

Thanks desi! It went perfect. We saw the baby do a little dance and got to hear it's heartbeat 181 bpm!!!! They said everything looked great and bumped me up 4 days so I am due nov 25! I feel so happy and excited. I did have some bright red bleeding after the pap but they said that is completely normal since there is more blood down there and they had to scrape some cells. The bleeding stopped within an hour. I am so happy it was the best moment of my life to see the little life inside. Next scan is may 17!

Yay!!!! That's great news! :happydance: Glad the bleeding stopped, sounds totally normal!

Oooh, you get another scan so soon? That's awesome! What country do you live in?

How is everyone feeling?

I'm still feeling normal today....I felt a bit ill last night before bed but still not as sore of boobs and no nausea yet today. :shrug:

OMG! How awesome is that!! That is so cool! It must have been amazing to see the little one. Could be a Thanksgiving day baby! I cannot wait for my scan. Since I am getting a Nuchal done, it should be within the next 4 weeks. Did they do a vaginal scan or an abdominal one?

Thanks desi! It went perfect. We saw the baby do a little dance and got to hear it's heartbeat 181 bpm!!!! They said everything looked great and bumped me up 4 days so I am due nov 25! I feel so happy and excited. I did have some bright red bleeding after the pap but they said that is completely normal since there is more blood down there and they had to scrape some cells. The bleeding stopped within an hour. I am so happy it was the best moment of my life to see the little life inside. Next scan is may 17!

OMG! How awesome is that!! That is so cool! It must have been amazing to see the little one. Could be a Thanksgiving day baby! I cannot wait for my scan. Since I am getting a Nuchal done, it should be within the next 4 weeks. Did they do a vaginal scan or an abdominal one?

Allie, thank you! I live in Colorado. Ps my symptoms have returned a bit. I guess it's normal for the off and on. Although I truely feel there is no such thing as "normal" with pregnancy everyones diff.

Desi, it was a vaginal. The next one in may will be external. It made everything feel so real and now I feel really guilty about my diet :/ the little one is growing away regardless so that's good!

Hi girls,
Hope you dont mind but can I join you! I'm due 26th nov.
I've got a scan tomorrow but feeling scared! My symptoms have eased off a bit so been following this thread daily! And so glad your scan went well Babyshaw!

I've had a rollercoaster time- had a MMC in Jan this year at 12 weeks. Was awful but then miraculously fell pregnant a few weeks later.

Then last week had a heavy heavy bleed and cramps- just knew I'd mc again and was so upset. Told my family and work what had happened ( they didn't know I was pg!) Went to Epu the next day and couldn't believe my ears when was told baby is ok- saw heartbeat and was told was 8 weeks! I'm back tomorrow just to check all is fine. I've been so worried all week! I'm panicking over every symptom!!

Xx

Congrats Shaw!! So exciting to see them! I have mine next thursday, on the 28th. Im so excited :)
Sarah.. Im so sorry for your m/c .. Seeing a heartbeat is a very good sign! I am happy your doctor is checking more frequently. that way you dont have so long to worry and panic before you know everything is okay.

Ive never had a m/c and I really want to have this baby and be all done having kids.. I told myself the other day, if I have a m/c I think I will be done. Of course I wont know exactly how I'd feel until something like that happened to me... but knowing that I have a plan makes me feel better about things happening. I know I would be devastated.. but I just think Id be a wreck trying again..and worrying so much. I feel so awful for those of you who have gone through a m/c.. but Im so happy you kept trying.. being a mom is the best thing in the world.

Yay SHAW!! Congrats! That's fantastic that you got to see your little bean and it's happy and healthy!:happydance:

Welcome Sarah!:wave:

I've got my nuchal and dating scan on the 17th too so we'll be scan buddies! I've been throwing just now and have to keep reminding myself it's all for a good cause!

Oh, cool, where in Colorado are you from Shaw? I'm from Colorado Springs and went to college in Boulder (but I now live in North Dakota). I guess I should have stayed in Colorado so I could get more frequent scans. :haha:

My symptoms are kind of back today, too, actually. But I have a new problems today- really really upset stomach! :( I was constipated....not anymore....

Welcome to the new girls! :wave:

luckyalready, it's interesting you say that. I had a very early MC last time and even though I'm already weeks ahead of then, I get so worried all the time!

For example today I have a backache and upset tummy and I had that before my MC last time so I keep checking for blood when I go to the bathroom.

Hi Girls

Got my scan in 40 minutes! My stomach is doing cartwheels!! Im so nervous!

Yay SHAW!! Congrats! That's fantastic that you got to see your little bean and it's happy and healthy!:happydance:

Welcome Sarah!:wave:

I've got my nuchal and dating scan on the 17th too so we'll be scan buddies! I've been throwing just now and have to keep reminding myself it's all for a good cause!

Hi girls,

I took a little break from b&b as I was feeling so sick all the time I couldn't even think about babies and what was going on inside me. I feel a little better now, although still not there completely.

I also have my scan on the 17th, very excited to see this little one who's been making me feel so ill all the time! lol

Welcome Sarah. Hope your scan went well. It is amazing to see so many people's scans all scheduled at the same time. I still have not scheduled my Nuchal yet. I am fighting the drs. office and the insurance on that. My insurance says it is only going to cover it if the blood work is also done along with the scan. But my hospital says it is only going to do NT and blood work will be in the second trimester. Anyone running into this? I am between calling them and the dr. office - kinda stuck in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->