November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

My doctor is the one that does the ultrasounds.. and he is awesome at it so I think he will be thorough at checking :) I hope :) I will get on here tomorrow evening and let you all know.. I wont be on any sooner because Im going to dinner and shopping afterwards..sorry girls but I promise I will let you know as soon as possible!!! :)

Good luck today Lucky!

Desi- Im rubbish at reading scans! Are the three lines the little white circle area floating on the left of the scan? And on the right is that babies leg.... or arm??

Sxx

Good luck today, Lucky! Can't wait to hear what you are having!! :happydance:

Desi - Yup, I see the three lines. :) I'm with you on the name thing...we want something that is Indian but is short and sweet and easy to pronounce. We have a few cute girl names already in use in our family so those are out for us (my favorite being Asha). Right now at the top of our list is Naiya. We just came up with it this past weekend and have both already caught ourselves calling our girl by that name...it's a sign! But feel free to send any name suggestions my way as I don't think we will decide 100% until she arrives! :winkwink:

So I have finally made a huge dent in our registry after hours (and I mean HOURS) of working on it. I think I'm almost done and then I'll remember this or that that I could put on there. It is a bit overwhelming thinking about all the stuff you need (or think you'll need). I really don't want to buy too much 'extra' stuff that is not necessary yet my list is still huge. *sigh* I have a crib and dresser (yup, decided on a full dresser and not just a changing table since her closet is not huge) picked out but I think we will try to go see the items in person this weekend. I'm always up for shopping for baby stuff but getting DH into the mood for shopping for anything is quite the task. :wacko:

Desi, those are great scan photos!! I can definitely see the 3 lines!! :) Adorable photos of your little GIRL! :hugs:

Bumphope, I love the names Asha (even though you can't use it) and Naiya. They're both very pretty!

We haven't thought too much about name yet, but we do know his middle name will be Derek after DH's dad who passed away. We would like his first name to be Scottish as DH is Scottish and that's where we met and got married. So far on the list are Finlay and Ian. I'm a bit worried about Finlay being shortened to Finn and not sure if I like Finn or not...

Good luck today Lucky! Have fun with your sis. Can't wait to hear!

Hi all,

Congrats Desi on joining team :pink:

Lucky: Good luck with your scan. Can't wait to hear what your having. Kids sure do come out with some funny things right at the wrong moments, don't they!

Melissa: Well done on the Nursery, we are going to start in the next month, we have to move the boys around to make space. The older 2 are sharing and the youngest will move into a bigger room, leaving the small bedroom to be turned into a nursery, its a major operation but can't wait to start. My Husband is about to sell his beloved Porsche. It works quite well at the moment with 3 boys but with 4 it just doesn't. He is having to go for a more 'grown up' car. So this baby is turning out to be quite expensive at the moment but totally worth it.

I had my 20 week scan yesterday, alls well and measuring perfect. I have an Anterior Placenta which is probably why I don't feel as much movement as I probably should with my 4th. She was upside down and wouldn't move to get a good picture but I had a Braxton Hick at the time he was trying to get the picture, it was really funny seeing it on screen and what happens. I always thought the whole uterus contracted but this was a little muscle she was laying face down on, it raised into a little hill that she curled round and then just froze for a few seconds. I had loads of Braxton Hicks yesterday, is anyone else getting them yet?

They wouldn't confirm the gender for me as it's against the hospital's policy. My gender scan seems like such a long time ago that I'm started to doubt that its a girl. Which is crazy because both me and my husband saw the 3 lines and it was so different from my boys. I think its because I didn't get a picture at the scan and have nothing to refer back to. I'm now considering another scan in a few weeks just to confirm, or is this just being silly.

I'm off on my holidays next week, we're going to be sunning ourselves in Majorca. I can not wait. School will be finally over and time for some R & R. I still keep suffering from extreme tiredness, especially after lunch. I just keep dozing off. I can't just relax into it because I'm scared I'll miss the school run!

Hi Cherry! I had the braxton hick contractions too during my scan. I don't think you are being silly by getting another scan. I was thinking about doing the same thing! :D I haven't gotten any 3D pics so that's the main reason we are thinking about doing a private scan...and of course, I would make them verify gender again hehe. Hope you have a great time on your vacation!

Hmmmmm, seriously thinking i should secretly go and get another scan......really want to know, i feel quite left out of the excitement of knowing what i have :(

ITS A GIRL!!! sorry girls I'm still out and about ..but I wanted to jump on here and let you all know!

Wow, another girl! Congrats, Lucky!!

Sparkle - I say if you want to know the gender then get the extra scan. It sucks that you have to pay for it but at least you will be able to then enjoy this time and not be upset. :Hugs:

Lucky! Congratulations! Cant believe its another girl!!

Hugs xx

ITS A GIRL!!! sorry girls I'm still out and about ..but I wanted to jump on here and let you all know!

YAY!!! Congratulations! Another little girl!!!

We are having some relatives visit us next week (short notice) and I have been going crazy getting stuff around the house! I will catch up with you ladies soon! I feel like I missed so much just not being on for a day...

Got a few minutes :D!

BumpHope - A name I found is Ira. But I think I would like to spell it Ayra (not to get confused with the IRAs) :p! It has a Sanskrit, Hebrew, Greek and Persian meaning. Apparently it can be used for a boy or girl. I like the name but I don't think I LOVE it yet. I will still keep looking.

I have not even thought of the registry yet. You are way ahead Bumphope. But I do notice that people have been asking me about it so it is about time I do it? I remember you said you were using Amazon? I think I will stick to Target for easy returns etc.

Cherry - It is not silly. I am still debating about that 3D scan at week 28 myself just to see her again and to confirm :)!

Sparkle - Yes, if you want to know sex ahead then I say definitely get it and hope that the LO cooperates this time around.

Desi - Arya, like it!! Yes, I am using amazon for my registry however they have a universal registry button (that takes literally 5 seconds to add to your browser) which allows you to go to any website and add items from there to your amazon registry. So i ended up having a handful of things from Target on my amazon registry. I really liked that feature! Keeps every thing organized in one list and plus I really like to look at the reviews on amazon and feel like I get a better variety of options on items.

Oops, meant Ayra! Typing on my iPhone always screws me up! I have been up since 4am...yet another sleep deprived night just waiting for the sun to come up!

hehe..Arya seems to be a pretty popular name too. One of my concerns was that people thinking its Arya since Ayra seems less common?! So much to think about!! Another name I always loved since I was 12 :p is Medha!

Oops, meant Ayra! Typing on my iPhone always screws me up! I have been up since 4am...yet another sleep deprived night just waiting for the sun to come up!

:hi: lovely ladies. This is the worst person on this thread who hardly posts :haha:

Wow, this is definitely a pink thread. Found out our twinnies are girls as well (even though they were not 100% about one of them....but more than likely).

YAY for team :pink:

My baby bump! Week 21!

Sxx

Attachments

• Baby Bump 031.jpg
    Baby Bump 031.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Isi!! Two girls! Phew there's a handful! Bet they are too cute when they arrive! Great bump Sarah! You ladies have such lovely figures!! I feel like a whale!! (She says eating more pizza!!) I'm exhausted recently, anyone else feeling the same? Getting loads of movement during the day as well which is great :) maybe I will go for that scan, in a couple of weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->