November Autumn Babies

Dragomir, my first appt is in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed this pregnancy is different and you have no sickness. Haha to telling people. I haven’t told a soul and have been debating with myself when I will share.

Yes it’s light pink and has stopped so hope all stays well

Philamy I’m so sorry this is happening. :hugs:

I feel okay in the morning, but this afternoon and evening I’ve been so nauseous. I bought some ginger root supplements tonight, hoping it helps! I’ve only told my DH, chiropractor and naturopath. I’m going to try to keep a lid on it until Mother’s Day when we tell our parents!

Oh no philamy so sorry. Thinking of you.

I have been feeling okay, aside from gas and constipation. How fun!

We have told two close friends who knew we were doing a round of ivf this cycle. Otherwise, we aren't going to tell anyone else until 12 weeks. This time around, I just have no desire to tell anyone. Maybe we will feel better after our scan in a few weeks.

Otherwise, we aren't going to tell anyone else until 12 weeks. This time around, I just have no desire to tell anyone. Maybe we will feel better after our scan in a few weeks.

This is exactly how I feel. My last pregnancy I told my sister in law, who’s one of my closest friends, early on only to have a break down weeks later and tell her about my loss. It hurt so bad. Now I have no desire like you said to tell anyone. I too am hoping that will change. Right now I’m just going through the motions almost trying not to think too much about it. I’m terribly grateful, I truly am, I’ve just had my heart broken twice too many times.

Pregnancy after loss is a strange roller coaster of emotions. Like just now, I felt some wetness and I rushed to the bathroom thinking I’d find blood, and in the one minute walk to the bathroom I convinced myself it was over. Well guess what no bleeding and I got myself worked up for nothing.

Nogreater, what’s your secret for not thinking about it? I feel like it’s all I can think about.

Wishn, I don’t know the secret. I have a 3.5 year old keeping me pretty occupied during the day and I’ve been focusing more on helping others, home improvements, and using exercise as my therapy. So I guess I’ve just been keeping myself distracted. I also bake/cook a lot, which is therapeutic for me and is also a great time for bonding and teaching my daughter. Sorry, I wish I had something better worth sharing.

Hi everybody, I'm joining in. Net calculator says I'm due on 9th of November. That's around 3 weeks before my 34th birthday :) I didn't wonna join right in, but now that my BFP has turned into real dark BFP, here I am :happydance:

I'm planning to go to my gyn in 3 weeks, I want to hear that little heartbeat and don't wonna go there too soon and worry if I don't hear it.

I’m hoping for you philamy, sorry this is happening:hugs: interesting too see everyone’s symptoms because I have none, I hope this isn’t a bad sign!

Welcome and congrats witchy!

bbbbb- besides fatigue I don’t have any symptoms either. I was feeling nauseous last week but that’s since stopped. Did you have many symptoms with your other pregnancies?

Welcome and congrats witchy!

bbbbb- besides fatigue I don’t have any symptoms either. I was feeling nauseous last week but that’s since stopped. Did you have many symptoms with your other pregnancies?

I am tired, but I was always tired before anyway:haha: horrendous morning sickness all three times, especially 1st and 3rd baby! What about you?

Haha! My first pregnancy I had terrible indigestion but a serious addiction to Indian food. And I was so tired I’d use my lunch breaks to sleep. I worked a short walk away from home, so it was perfect. With my last two pregnancies (both losses) I had severe nausea. With no real nausea this time I’m taking it as a good sign.

I’ve heard moms say it’s easier adjusting to 3+ children than 2. Is that true?

Haha! My first pregnancy I had terrible indigestion but a serious addiction to Indian food. And I was so tired I’d use my lunch breaks to sleep. I worked a short walk away from home, so it was perfect. With my last two pregnancies (both losses) I had severe nausea. With no real nausea this time I’m taking it as a good sign.

I’ve heard moms say it’s easier adjusting to 3+ children than 2. Is that true?

I hope it is a good sign for you!
I’m not going to lie, I’ve found it just as hard every time. I love my routine, it’s the only thing that keeps the house going, so when a new baby comes along it takes me a good few months to adjust and it’s chaos!

I’ve just had my first endocrinologist appointment, apparently my levels are sky high, and they are testing for Graves’ disease. I will have appointments every two weeks by what he said and said if he was honest I am high risk of the baby not being able to grow and having a miscarriage. But I’m still positive, because I can’t change the situation and I have little ones keeping me busy! He was annoyed that my thyroid went untreated for 6+ months.
How is everyone else getting on?

Sorry you're going through that b811! :hugs: really hope you get a positive outcome.

Afm I'm still super nauseous for most of the day but no sickness yet!! Super tired still too. No cramping to the left for a few days so very glad thats gone! Starting to bloat out already.. ive read a lot about people showing early with 3rd 4th etc... ill be huge by 9 months:haha:

Hi,
We got our bfp the day before yesterday at 11dpo and are due 16/11

Hi everyone, I'm due Nov 12th with #4. I've come on here for some company as I want some space before I tell anyone. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Welcome and congrats happycupcake and kittylady!

Bbb I’m glad you got in with the endocrinologist and they’re taking good care of you. Hopefully they will get things under control for you and your little bean!

Yesterday was a bad day for nausea...seems to be worse in the afternoon for me. Also I was completely exhausted since I woke up at 3 am and couldn’t get back to sleep! Last night was a much better sleep, first time I’ve gotten 8 hours since my BFP!

I haven't been able to sleep properly for a few days too, I don't recall having insomnia with my other children

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->