November Autumn Babies

Thank you. I’m sorry for your losses too. I’m 5w1d now, so I’m celebrating that today.

That's fab :D I think things will be ok this time <3

Nogreater I’m feeling okay today! I made it to 5w4d, woo hoo! This is officially the “most pregnant” I have ever been. Small victories, right? I finally got the guts to put a ticker in my signature.

What’s everybody up to this weekend? I’m hoping to catch up on sleep, and if I have the energy clean the house since my mom and sister are coming to visit next weekend. It will be tough to keep this secret from them, but DH really doesn’t want to tell anyone until we get through the first tri.

Yay wishn! :happydance:

We are going for dinner tonight with DHs boss and his wife, and I have no idea how to hide that I'm not drinking. I really don't want to tell them if we can help it, but I am known to enjoy a glass of wine or two so it will be a dead giveaway when I'm not drinking!

Also worried because it seems like all of my "symptoms" have disappeared. No sore breasts anymore and af like cramps all night last night. Ughh the roller coaster of the first tri....

Thanks Jwilly! Hiding the reason that I&#8217;m not drinking is going to be tough for me too. I&#8217;m planning to tell people it&#8217;s part of my detox diet: no alcohol, gluten, or sugar. My breasts aren&#8217;t tender anymore either. Cramping is normal in early pregnancy. Don&#8217;t worry unless it&#8217;s on one side only or you also have red bleeding.

Wishn yay for your ticker! I will probably be avoiding my mother tomorrow, if she visits. She stresses me out because she's always moaning about something or picking on something silly, or creating chaos. She may not visit though, as eldest has some weirdo germ that's given him a temperature but nothing else. DS2 had the same thing during summer, it was really weird! Just a high temp. I had the same last year or the year before too, wasn't aware of anything it was only because I went in for the flu jab and they said I had a high temperature so couldn't have it. Nothing else though. Strange

yay wishn :happydance:

We have a busy-ish weekend planned. Going shopping with my mum and the kids tomorrow for new bathroom cupboard and visiting a friend. Then Sunday it's mothers day so we're going out for a meal with my parents and the 4 of us :)

To add - I'm not overly sore anywhere anymore either. Most of my cramps have disappeared but I'm still super tired and nauseous

happy - congratulations!

wish - congratulations for making it this far!

jwilly - symptoms will come and go! I know it's hard because I'm going through it now too.

We're spending the weekend doing activities with the kiddos. We do music class on Saturdays and baby sign language on Sunday. It should be busy. I have my first ultrasound on the 23rd. As long as my beta looks good today. :D

I love how supportive you all are. It&#8217;s very comforting, thanks!

Woohoo great beta ash, that’s more than doubled, right? Holy cow imagine if you end up with a second set of twins! :winkwink:

Wish- omg my friend keeps joking around that it&#8217;s twins but I really don&#8217;t think it is. I hope it&#8217;s not anyways. Twins are no joke. With my twins my beta on the same days were 273 and 1056. I don&#8217;t think it&#8217;s twins this time. Also, we only transferred one embryo so it would be totally insane and lucky for it to have split and turned into twins.

Ash great numbers!

Hey it could have split-crazier things have happened! :)

Wishn, congrats on being the most pregnant!!!

Ash, great betas!!! Can’t wait for your ultrasound.

Hello...very cautiously joining you here :) Congratulations to everyone! My due date should be November 7th with this unexpected little bean - though I go for a third blood test on Monday or Tuesday to make sure my numbers are okay.

Congrats randapanda :)

Are you guys getting these betas all from the US? I havent had anything like that here in the UK. I have to sit and wait for the midwife to call for my booking appointment then be scheduled a scan for around 12 weeks! Getting impatient :haha:

Ended up getting a call from my OB today and she wanted to see me since she heard I was spotting. She did an ultrasound and I&#8217;m measuring 1 week less than I should which she does not like. They did labs today to check my hcg and progesterone and I have to have my hcg checked again Sunday. She thinks I may be starting to miscarry this baby unfortunately. I should be 5 weeks 5 days and I show only 4 weeks 5 days she said. I&#8217;ve never been in this position and I feel so lost right now. Sucks being in this waiting game to see what exactly is going on

Oh I'm sorry w8ting. :hugs: i hope thats not the case. If its any consolation, with my DS and DD i thought i was 11 weeks with both when i had my first scan and i got put back to 9+2 and 9+4, so it definitely does happen <3

I'm sorry w8ting, I really hope that's not the case. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->