November bump buddies!

Hi everybody, lots more people joining. Exciting stuff. I hardly got any symptoms except from heavy boobs, being constantly tired and feeling hungry a lot. Got my booking appointment with the midwife on the 24th March xx

Would you like to take some of my morning sickness? ;)

Hey ladies.

Mind if I join you? It's nice to see some of you like me with 2 already, I have 2 DS, 8 and 2.

A bit about me... I have had 3 losses since Aug 2013, 1 which almost ended in a hysterectomy (Nov 2013)... they were able to save my uterus and I finally got the ok to try again in June 2014, miscarried again in August 2014, so my OH and I decided that we were done. I just gave away ALL of my stuff about 1 month ago.. seriously...

Decided today to do a dollar store hpt... didn't think I'd actually see something... then OMG there it was... so went to the store to get a FRER and yup no doubt...

Have any of you not told your OH/DH yet? I think I will wait as long as I can. Last time, I waited until 6 weeks... wanted to tell him before the u/s in case it was bad news, and it was bad news. But this time I'm going to try and hold off until I see the heartbeat. My OH is very sensitive and all of these losses have taken a real toll on him... not sure he could handle another..

Anyways I've babbled enough... I think I will make an apt next week once this sinks in... I will be high risk, so will have an u/s around 6 weeks...OMG!!!

Lizzie fingers crossed for you, I don't know how you ladies going through IVF do it... you must be very strong!!

Take care ladies.

Kim

Congratulations and hello, Kim! :hi:

Thanks Dill :)

I can't stop looking at the test OMG... I'm sitting here trying to remember when my last cycle started... hahaha we only DTD 1 time.. and thought we were in the "safe" zone... I must have ovulated late lol sigh it's all good, we wanted a 3rd, it was always the plan...

How are you feeling?

My sister's two youngest were both "one hit wonders" ... :rofl: It only takes one little swimmer to make the magic happen!

I am miserable and sicker than a dog today. Exhausted, nauseous, bloated... and still thrilled, of course. :D

One hit wonder... :rofl:

Sorry/glad you're feeling poor :)

I had a stomach bug last week, that only I caught... and one of the moms' at the bus stop said "you sure you're not pregnant" I said... nope no way..

My MS normally kicks in around 6 weeks... will see what happens this time... I need to enjoy some yummy food now while I still can :)

Yeah, I've always heard that the nausea tends to hit at about 6 weeks and last through 10-12. I didn't have this sort of nausea with the twins I lost last year until 6-8 weeks or so. This is insane!

Congrats klsltsp!!! I wanted to wait but as soon as he walked thru the door I blurted it out and was jumping up and down. We've been trying for almost 2years without a positive. However I do understand why you would want to wait.

Dill :haha: One hit wonder!!!

Hi Kim :hi: I can understand you worrying about telling Dh after everything you have been through. I know it's not the same but I tested positive for over a week before telling Dh as I was worried about another chemical pregnancy as I didn't want to get his hopes up. Whatever you decide I'm sure it will be the right thing!

Wow sunny I am soo happy for you. You both must be excited. If I was in the same situation I too would have blurted it out :)

Lizzie I waited a week last time too... afraid of another chemical so I totally understand... If I could stick my head in the sand for a few weeks I would .. but because of my history they need to see me ASAP. .. but I need to wrap my head around it..

For me it's because I had a really rare ectopic pregnancy. The baby implanted on my c section scar.. 1 in a few million chance...so the need to check where baby has implanted if it's near my scar I need to terminate since it is potentially life threatening for both me and baby...

I'm still testing too I just can't believe it still to think this time February I had my 1st withdrawal bleed after stopping the pill and now we're having #3 so exciting I've a docs app for mon 16th to get confirmation and booked into the hosp to get a date for 1st scan which prob won't be till the end of April xxxx

How is everyone ? I haven't been sick yet just feeling a little nausea I'm soo majorly bloated I look about 4 months never mind 4 weeks lol xxx

I'm doing pretty good not many symptoms, only tiredness and I'm so gassy. I had another beta today so hoping for more good news this evening.

jamie, I hear ya on the bloat! My nurse told me that once the bloat stops, I'll start getting my bump shortly after... so I am pretty much stuck with tight jeans from here on out!

Nausea is MUCH better today. Had my worst bout yet this morning, but it passed quickly, so I'm feeling pretty good. Food cravings and minor fatigue.

Hi everybody :)

We told my mum at the weekend and she's super excited :) we already made plans how we squeeze everybody into our house. I've got a whole summer of DIY ahead of me lol
I took my last clearblue digi test on Monday and it said pregnant 3+ so it's spot on :)

I've already been looking at babynames but it's getting kinda hard now. I've got a Joseph Diethelm and a Charlotte Hailey already. We quite like traditional names which also can be pronounced and sound nice in German as well as in English? Urgh!

Hey ladies :)

Welsh glad your mom was so happy :) funny since I haven't even told my OH yet :haha: I'm going to be having an u/s between 5 and 6 weeks, (I'm 4w 1 d) today, so I'm going to try and wait until then and then show him the pic after a good u/s!! the last 2 early u/s's that I've had have been bad news... so I am really dreading this but I have to tell you that I am feeling much more positive this time, my tests are dark and I'm starting to feel nauseous already!

As for names, if it's a girl we have a name already from last time, if it's another boy.. well he may remain nameless lol we had such a hard time with a boys name last time, it took us 4 weeks 20 names each every night and we only agreed on 1 name... my two son's names are Logan and Cameron.

Question for you ladies... at what point do you stop testing :) I'm tempted to try a weeks indicator, but I'm petrified because last time I never got past 1 - 2 weeks... my FRER's are darker than the were last time so I'm hoping it's higher... I know I have to call my docs office.. probably will next week.. although I know that I should do it now because March break is coming up and they may need a week or two to schedule me in.

Sunny how was your beta?

Chat soon :)

Kim

Hmm tough one that. I have stopped testing as I was driving myself crazy about how dark or not dark my lines were compared to everyone elses. I did a conception indicator and it said 1-2 weeks but i was at the start of 2-3 weeks so that has scared me. I'm trying to get up the nerve to test tomorrow morning actually to try and reassure myself that I do still have a bean on board. This is so hard!

The beta came back good and my progesterone went up from 34.9 to 39.5. I tested for the first three days. On the third day I took a weeks indicator that said 1-2 weeks. I read that the weeks indicator counts fetus age and not gestation. I am going to take another weeks indicator when I am 6 or 7 weeks. That will be my last test.

Heyyyy girls

I know a few of you from the TWW & TTC forums :)

I think I'm due 13th November, so id love to join! Got my BFP on Monday 2nd. First baby! :happydance:

My symptoms started at 5dpo just super bloated and super full boobs (Sore at the sides) ..oh man Im dreading the nausea and morning sickness!

You know people have "March Marshmallows" and "October Owls"..... any ideas for November babies??? Hehe :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->