November bump buddies!

The other thread for November is November Sweet Potatoes ... :rofl:

I stopped testing at 12dpo, though I did sneak in one last set around 16dpo (I think) so I could get my 2-3 weeks on the digi and make sure everything was going fine since I'd made it through my expected AF date. :D I may do ONE LAST DIGI next week to see if I can get my 3+ weeks.

Welcome Lotie :)

Well I just caved and did a digi :) it said 2-3 weeks!!! ahh I'm sooo happy.:happydance:

I'm not 100% how far along that I am .. but we only DTD 1 time.. Feb 18... So I'm guessing my due date is Nov 10/11.

I'm too afraid just yet to make a ticker or change my status to expecting...

Sunny congrats on the betas!! i am tempted to call and ask my doctor to do some betas, but I know that he's not big on that... he just wants the u/s to see where baby has implanted... that's all that really matters..

Anyways back to work :)

Hope that you're all having a great day being pregnant!!

Kim

Congrats, tsp! I know how you feel. It took me a while before I had the courage to update, and even then, I still counted myself as in the TWW until I'd safely passed my expected AF date!!!

I'd guess a little later for your EDD, but if you know the date you had your LMP, you can calculate from there! :)

Welcome Lottie!!!!:wave:

Super excited. Just scheduled my first appt. 3/18/15

Been a lot of fun catching up on the posts! Hello to anyone new since I last posted :D

I've finally finished nightshift for this week, not back to work until next thursday so OH and I are planning to do some redecorating.

As for the talk of baby names, I am struggling for boys names! We've already agreed on a few girls names that we like, our favourite is Lillian which we'd shorten to Lily.

My symptoms have eased off a bit today, just some minor aches and pains around my hips and a lot of hunger. Stuffed my face overnight as well, my coworkers even made comments :blush:

Dill, I'll be doing one last digi next week too, you should totally do it to get the 3+ with me :happydance:

Kim, I cant believe you havent told OH yet, I have way less self control than you! I pretty much shoved the test in his face and went 'DO YOU SEE A SECOND LINE?!' He didnt even realise it was a pg test at first, he was so confused :rofl:

xx

Yes! What date are you POAS, Lozzie? I was thinking Monday, since that'll put me a week from when I got my 2-3, but I'm iffy on it.

lozzie yeah.. I'm crazy.. OH has no idea!! we had decided to stop, but he makes comments all the time and I know he'll be happy, I want to be sure it's all good.

I finally called my doc today, talked to the nurse, :) she's going to talk to my doc tomorrow and call me back with my u/s apt. She said that they don't do u/s until 7 weeks... I told her that if he is okay with me waiting until 7 weeks that's find, but I'm pretty sure he'll want it sooner. She said she'd talk to him and get back to me, so at least I should know tomorrow how much longer I need to keep this secret :)

Dill I think that I will do another digi on Monday... I know a little risky but going to do it anywhere and try to not be too disappointed if it's still 2-3.

Lozie we'll have the same problem with boys names.. chances are this is boy #3... just hoping not twin boys :)

Let's do it on Monday then :D that'll use up my last digi test! xx

Alright, Monday digi buddies! *fistbump* :D

Hey all, mind if I join in?

Well I did things in a different order than you guys I think. I accidentky bought a digi when in a rush at the store , only 12dpo, but it said yes! So I was surprised, I only took that one test and then went to the dr today to have if confirmed! My edd is nov 1. Waiting for a dating to scan to have that date confirmed.

Dill I see where you're coming from with the digis, why not have a complete set hehe :haha:

I tested with a digi at 10 or 11dpo and it said not pregnant (when all the others, even ics were pos) so now im 14dpo ill be buying another soon, hoping for 2-3weeks! :happydance:

Sunny how exciting! AF would be due today, so if I get through today with no signs I'll be booking a drs appointment tonight!

klsltsp I Od 20th feb so im 4 weeks today, due 13th nov. So you could be 2 days ahead of me, so 4w2d and due 11th nov :)

LOL lozzie my OH was like "i dont see a line.... isnt it supposed to be darker or as dark as the other line?" doh! he was thinking OPK :haha: bless! I was like no!!!! THERES A 2ND LINE IM PREGNANT!!!

My OH is loving my water balloon boobs! They have doubled in size haha :haha:

:hi: can I join I just got my :bfp: and I am due 6th November with baby #2

Was a bit of a shock as we only dtd once this cycle so DH now thinks he has super sperm :haha:

Lottie thanks I had figured the same..

Tag welcome . And yeah men they love thinking that they have super sperms. . Mine jokes that he just sneezes on me...we only did 1 time this month too.. I think Dill said it best -one hit wonder lol

I actually did NOT poas this morning lol waiting to hear from my doc...

Welcome crazy Catalady :)

So excited/scared for Monday. . Eek!!!

Hope everyone has a good day and weekend.

I am planning on taking the kids sledding.. think that's ok? .. going to try and not actually sled myself. ..

Kim

Hey ladies..

Just heard from my doc... u/s is booked for 24 March. I will be 7 weeks, they wanted it to be when I was 6 weeks but my doc is away the week before.. so now I have to wait. HOpefully all is good and there will be no issues. Just a little stressful since if the baby is on my scar I will need to terminate and it will suck if that happens after 7 weeks when the heart will be already beating...

Kim

Kim, my first ultrasound is the 24th as well! I'll also be just over 7 weeks. Still feels like ages away though :haha: xx

Yeah Lozzie!! we can wait together... seems like FOREVER away.. especially since I am trying not to tell my OH until after the u/s.....

I've joined a few November threads so recognise a few of you. Hi to all the ladies I haven't met yet. Xx
I am probably due about the 4th with baby#4. Xx

Got this made over on the graphic requests thread/page by a lovely woman who has also done team pink/blue/yellow for us all... how amazing!!

Thread starter xboo84x - There are some instructions on how to put it on the first page of this thread if people want to use it?? Im not great with computery stuff so hope her instructions make sense to you!!

Hope you all like it!

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/kwynia25/November-SP_zpsduboscnz.gif

My first ultrasound is booked for next Thursday already! I could've even had Tuesday, I wonder if they book it sooner in Canada or something? Seems way sooner than you guys..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->