November bump buddies!

hey crazycatlady, lucky you!! how far along will you be at the ultrasound? I'm in Canada too, we get a dating ultrasound normally around 8 weeks then the 12 week. Where are in Canada are you?

BC. Oh really? Maybe I just get mine early then because my dr wasn't super sure how far along I am because my last period was only two days.

My first dr apt at the maternity clinic is at 8 weeks though.

Where in Canada are you?

I have to wait until 12 weeks sucks :(

Had an interesting day today! Couldnt move for nausea this morning, then I was ravenously hungry for indian food this afternoon. Then I ended up taking myself to the minor injuries unit because I realised I'd dislocated my pinkie finger when I knocked it yesterday! I'm all strapped up and have to go back in the morning to be xrayed and have it reset... I'm assuming a small xray to my hand isnt going to do any damage for baby? Cause I havent had an xray in a long time and dont intend on having too many more. xx

I think a hand x-ray should be fine. They might make you wear one of those lead vests to be sure. :)

Currently miserable from a stubborn migraine, nausea, and food aversion. Managed to get in a very light workout. I don't trust my clumsy self with the workout I was doing (too much jumping, anyway) so I've scaled back a lot.

Oh no! Just make sure you tell them you're pregnant, I'm sure it's fine.

My cold seems a touch better but still going. I bought a Vicks vapoinhaler, pharmacist oked it. That helps with stuffiness momentarily.., but I have a headache too and I know tylonel is safe but I'm still trying to take it sparingly.

I think the exhaustion stage is setting in. I was out doing errands earlier and now all I want to do is lie on the couch!

Hey Ladies

Hope that you're all doing well. Sorry I didn't update over the weekend, it's hard since I haven't told oH yet :) LOL

crazycatlady, I'm in Ontario, I always have gotten an early dating scan since I have a short cycle (21-23 days) but most people here only get the 12 week and the 20 week, unless you are high risk or have a history or loss then it's more frequent. Hope that you are feeling better soon!

Lozzi ouch for your hand!! Same I would say just tell them that your preggo hope that you're having a better day!!

Dill I hope that migraine is gone for you soon!! I am a migraine sufferer too, although I seemed to have outgrown them, haven't had any since my early 20's. But I remember with my first pregnancy the doc said that some women's migraines get worse in pregnancy, most get better, and some stay about the same.. hope that yours get better!!

AFM well still pregnant so that's good :) finally put together a ticker... brave of me.. lol did another digi today, still 2 - 3 weeks, but I expected that I'm only 4w+5days... will try another on wednesday. I did do another FRER because I'm crazy and the test line was waaay darker than the control line, so I'm happy with that.

Hope you all have a great day.

Kim

Hey ladies, I tested again last night with a digital and got 3+ weeks, so excited. How's everyone else doing? Has anyone else tested again?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
awesome sunny!!! congrats!

we posted at the same time... I still got 2-3 weeks. boooo but only 4 w 5day.. will try again wednesday :) my FRER last night and it was great.. here's my progression, the bottom one, march 8 one I took last night..

Attachments

• 20150309_100338-2.jpg
    20150309_100338-2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 6
I got my 3 weeks today :cloud9: and my finger is back in the right place again so things are good today :haha:

xx

Attachments

• 20150309_154205.jpg
    20150309_154205.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 2
Also got my 3+ weeks this morning! Such a relief! I had a nightmare last night that I POAS and got an error message telling me to "refer to the handbook" -- and I looked up the error code, and it meant that I was testing at something like 6-7 days pregnant and was likely miscarrying. :( I woke up in the middle of the night and laid there a good several minutes before I realized it was a dream!

Had an interesting day today! Couldnt move for nausea this morning, then I was ravenously hungry for indian food this afternoon. Then I ended up taking myself to the minor injuries unit because I realised I'd dislocated my pinkie finger when I knocked it yesterday! I'm all strapped up and have to go back in the morning to be xrayed and have it reset... I'm assuming a small xray to my hand isnt going to do any damage for baby? Cause I havent had an xray in a long time and dont intend on having too many more. xx

Im a radiographer (xray tech), just tell them you're pregnant and they will either say its fine or they will put a lead apron on you. It sounds like you need the xray.. and the radiation dose will be very small for your little finger! So dont worry :)

November here too, 3rd baby and very much a surprise. due around the 11th I think.

6 weeks today .. have doctors tomorrow morning so she can refer me to the hospital then just have to wait between 10 - 12 weeks for 1st scan which should come threw the post in the next few weeks any bump picked :) we Shud start a November bump thread :) xxx

Hi,

My name is Catherine, I am 37 and live in greater Manchester uk. Pregnant with baby number 7 due November 16th.

Looking for bump buddies to share this magical journey with xx

Had my first appt today and was able to see the heartbeat. It was so exciting. I have another appt in 3 weeks for another u/s. How are you ladies doing, any updates?

My name is Emily I am 21. Had a miscarriage in January, now currently 6 weeks pregnant :) due in November. Looking for buddies to share the journey with :)

Hello everyone. I am cautiously asking to join the November group. My EDD is November 24th so I am still very early on. This is our 10th child and I will be 39 in May. I had my betas drawn and they look like this:
13dpo - 106
15dpo - 295

I plan on catching up with everything on this thread sometime today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->