November/December 2022 snowflakes!

I had a cp can you please take me off the list. Good luck ladies hope y'all have a healthy pregnancy.

How are u ladies doing?

Cd12 for me and still waiting to O.
Urghhh.
I wonder if I will be joining u all in this group?
Eeeek xx

That would be awesome if you could join us sugger!! I am 6w2days now and time is dragging… can’t wait till 8 weeks when I can try to find hb on the Doppler.

That would be awesome if you could join us sugger!! I am 6w2days now and time is dragging… can’t wait till 8 weeks when I can try to find hb on the Doppler.

Oh wow nearly 7 weeks already that's gone quick.
But I know for u its probably dragging.
The first trimester is so scary.
I tried finding my sons hb at 8 weeks but cudnt find it. But I did find it at 10 weeks.

I'm still waiting for Ovulation. It's getting me down a bit now because I normoly ovulate no later than cd13.
We tried for our youngest for 11 cycles and my ovulation was always day 12 or 13. On the month I fell with him I ovulated on cd10.
I did have one cycle where I ovulated cd15 but was after a chemical pregnancy.
Anyway I'm now cd 14 and still waiting. My tests are so close to positive but not positive.
So now I'm ovulating later I think I only have this cycle to be In the December due date category.
I thought I wud have next cycle too but not sure now as still waiting to ovulate.
Tbh I think I'm clutching at straws. I think its very unlikely I will end up here.
It took 11 cycles last time and I'm 42 now.
Wud be nice but think If we do get blessed it I will be due sometime in 2023.
But I guess u just never know.

Yes you never know! Fx’d for you! Hope you ov today or tomorrow.

Hi hon.
I didn't ovulate.
Figured out macca can mess with cycles if u have normol cycles.
Stopped taking it on cd16 after yet another negative opk.
And finally got my peak today cd18.
Ovulation should be tomorrow cd19.

And we fall my due date will be Christmas day. Lol.

Can I join please, EDD is 9th December all being well

Can I join please, EDD is 9th December all being well

Congratulations and welcome to the group!

How's everyone doing?

My morning sickness is the worst I've experienced out of my 3 pregnancies..
I'm sick when I wake up, I can barely eat anything, even if I do, there's a 50/50 chance I'll feel worse after eating, and I feel the same way all day long (with some ups and downs)... I'm hoping this lets up soon.
What's your go-to morning sickness remedy?

Sugger - yay for ovulation!! That would be awesome to have a Christmas baby!

Shezza - of course! Welcome!!

Koj I’ve just recently started getting nauseous as well. If I let myself get hungry, it’s bad. If I eat when I’m hungry, it’s bad. Can’t seem to win except for snacking all day long…

Congratulations @Shezza84uk

@Livvy
Thank you love. I'm 1dpo today so now the wait.
Yeah such a funny due date lol.
Thing is I'm always induced around 37 to 38 weeks so wudnt actually have it Christmas day.

If we haven't fallen this cycle and fall next it will be a January due date so wud have babba early Jan.
So I only have this cycle to make it in this group if not then maybe I will be in the Jan or Feb due date group.
It did take us 11 cycles last time tho so if its that again then I won't be due untill later 2023.
As long as it happens I will be happy xx

Thank your ladies, I’ve joined a few of these groups and it went end up leaving I was so scared to this time about anything going wrong.

I’ve decided to be optimistic and just enjoy the moment right now, this baby has the same due date as my twins who were 37 weeks so the end of November but I’m hoping I can get my C-section a week earlier making it the first week of December so they won’t have to share birthdays lol and also to ensure I can still celebrate Christmas and do some of the running around as normal.

I’ve never had morning sickness more a tad nauseous which makes this so much harder, I don’t usually feel pregnant of such and only really start getting excited when I get a bump or feel kicks.

Sending all the baby dust to you sugger!!

shezza, you’ve had twins before — do you think you could have them again?

Sending all the baby dust to you sugger!!

shezza, you’ve had twins before — do you think you could have them again?

My husband is convinced we are having twins, I didn’t have any sickness with my twins and I can’t remember testing early so only knew once I was late. I’m 4+4 and CB digital says 3+, I can’t wait to find out. He may need to be scooped up from the floor lol, I’ll be happy either way.

I went in for my dating scan today and the baby was measuring right on track!

@Suggerhoney I hope you get your BFP soon!

@Livvy MS is the worst!!! I hope yours goes away soon!

@Shezza84uk 2 sets of twins would be wild!! so excited for your first scan! Do you have one scheduled yet?

Congratulations @Shezza84uk

@Livvy
Thank you love. I'm 1dpo today so now the wait.
Yeah such a funny due date lol.
Thing is I'm always induced around 37 to 38 weeks so wudnt actually have it Christmas day.

If we haven't fallen this cycle and fall next it will be a January due date so wud have babba early Jan.
So I only have this cycle to make it in this group if not then maybe I will be in the Jan or Feb due date group.
It did take us 11 cycles last time tho so if its that again then I won't be due untill later 2023.
As long as it happens I will be happy xx

Thank you @Suggerhoney, best wishes for this cycle.

I went in for my dating scan today and the baby was measuring right on track!

@Suggerhoney I hope you get your BFP soon!

@Livvy MS is the worst!!! I hope yours goes away soon!

@Shezza84uk 2 sets of twins would be wild!! so excited for your first scan! Do you have one scheduled yet?

@koj518 I have a scan booked on the 17th, I should be 6 weeks then. My husband is convinced but I haven’t tracked any cycles so could have just ovulated early.

Shezza that would be so exciting if it was twins!

koj congrats on the scan! I may not have a scan till 20 weeks this pregnancy, which would be a first for me.

Thanks ladies. 6dpo and it’s gone fast. Tbh I think I’m going to be out because I have zero symptoms. Not even a twinge. I had period cramps and lower backache at 2dpo that lasted a few hours. Nothing since. At 6dpo last time I felt implantation pain. But I know there is still time for that. Pretty sure I’m going to be trying for a while. Had a gut feeling it would happen quickly this time around. But now actually trying and month 2 I’m thinking I was getting to ahead of my self. I will maybe start testing at 8dpo but I’ve never gotten lines any earlier than 10dpo in the past. Tbh I think it will be BFN but I guess you never know. I don’t have sore boobs or anything, feel completely normal

Shezza
2 sets of twins would be wild and so much fun. I keep seeing stuff to do with twins all the time. Not sure if it’s trying to tell me something lol. I have 2 sets my side and 2 sets on Dh side. I’m 42 as well and the chances are higher in older women. My dh would absolutely freek if we fell with twins lol

I don’t know if my body could handle twins! Pregnancy does a number on it as it is!

sugger, I had no symptoms with this one either before my BFP, so you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->