November/December 2022 snowflakes!

I don’t know if my body could handle twins! Pregnancy does a number on it as it is!

sugger, I had no symptoms with this one either before my BFP, so you never know!

we shall see love. There is a very very slight tenderness too my boobies but only when prodding lol.
see with my 9 year old dd we wasn’t trying. I had really sore boobies for about a week before my AF was due. I was also very bloated. I put the bloating down to being due AF but my boobs had been sore the whole week before AF and I new that was something new. I tested a day before my AF and bam BFP.

with our almost 3 year old son I had sore boobs and waves a nausea. Hightened sense of smell and pulling sensation in ovaries. All from 7dpo. 9dpo I had terrible backache and pains in my right ovary and also low down in the middle. Tested at 10dpo and BFP.

With our youngest I didn’t have very many symptoms until 6 weeks. I had slightly sore boobs from 4 to 7dpo. I had left and right sharp ovary pain at 6dpo. I had itchy boobies on and off. I had a weird taste in my mouth around 7dpo and also slight nausea around 8dpo but it went when I ate. On the morning of 10dpo I woke up with acid reflux which made me test and got faint BFP.

I actually had more symptoms with my chemicals than. I did with my youngest.

I have noticed I’m needing to pee a lot the last few days and my pee is neon yellow. My pee was the same colour as when I was pregnant with my youngest DS and also with my nearly 3 year old DS. It stayed that colour throughout my whole pregnancy. That’s how I new I was having a boy because with all my boys my pee was neon yellow. It seems to be a boy think when u look into it.
but my pee cud be that colour now becuase of the folic acid or something.

Oh interesting! I hope those turn out to be good signs for you!

Hi can i please join? I got my bfp yesterday and would be due 18th december. My last pregnancy ended in ectopic in 2020 but fx’d this one is in the right place. Symptoms have been nausea after eating, waking up starving (i don’t normally eat in morning) sore boobs and exteme tiredness. Would i be entitled to an early scan after the ectopic? Hope all you ladies are well

Hi can i please join? I got my bfp yesterday and would be due 18th december. My last pregnancy ended in ectopic in 2020 but fx’d this one is in the right place. Symptoms have been nausea after eating, waking up starving (i don’t normally eat in morning) sore boobs and exteme tiredness. Would i be entitled to an early scan after the ectopic? Hope all you ladies are well
Congratulations @Loulou04, how exciting. You may be entitled to an early scan, see your GP and see of they would refer you for one xx

Thank you. I will speak to drs and hopefully they will do an early scan as i’m worrying already!

Welcome Loulou!! My birthday is Dec 17 so that’s a lovely due date!

Welcome Loulou!! My birthday is Dec 17 so that’s a lovely due date!
Thank you! Congratulations to you too! Ngl i’m so nervous this time around. How are you feeling?

I’m so sorry if i’m annoying you all (please do tell me!) but do these tests look ok? hasn’t really gotten darker top one is sunday morning bottom 2 are this morning

congrats @Loulou04 ! I think the middle one is definitely darker than the top one!
I hope you can schedule an early scan!!

@Livvy wow! 20 weeks!? I guess that means you're young :) I am AMA (39 years old) so they would never let me go that long without a scan! my next scan is a NT scan at 12 weeks.

@Suggerhoney I had no symptoms before my BFP either. The first symptom was extreme fatigue right around the time my AF should have come. Good luck!!

Thank you @koj518 I’m 37 so i’m older too! Congratulations to you too.

@Suggerhoney we were pregnant at same time when you were preg with Tommy so be amazing if you were to join us!

@Livvy you should have 12 week scan otherwise that’s really long to wait. Have you spoken to anyone like midwife or dr?

I was close to joining u ladies but unfortunately I’m having a chemical so definitely won’t be joining this group.
Wishing u all very healthy pregnancies I may still pop in here and there too see how u are all doing but feeling a bit sad at the moment. kind of new it was too good to be true tho after the struggle we had ttc last time.
hopfully I wil be in a due date group soon with a healthy rainbow.

Hope ure all ok. So exciting seeing more BFPs.

Thank you @koj518 I’m 37 so i’m older too! Congratulations to you too.

@Suggerhoney we were pregnant at same time when you were preg with Tommy so be amazing if you were to join us!

@Livvy you should have 12 week scan otherwise that’s really long to wait. Have you spoken to anyone like midwife or dr?

Oh wow. Was that the October bumpkins group? Sadly I’m out this Cycle. Im having a chemical so just waiting to bleed. So sad I won’t be joining this group but hope I get to join a due date group with a healthy take home baby soon. It’s so quiet on here now compared to how it was when I was pregnant In 2019. I’ve been going in the due date groups just to have something to read.
I will still pop in here now and again. Hopefully will be sharing pregnancy news. All depends on if I fall b4 u guys give birth. I really hope so.

I’m so sorry sugger <3 take some time to pamper yourself. Chemicals are hard.

Loulou your tests look great to me!

I’m 30, ladies, so not *that* young. I’m going through a birth center too which seems to be more hands off. Dh said I could pay for a private scan tonight though just to make sure bean is viable. So that’s exciting!

Thanks ladies. BFN today and temp drop and I’ve started cramping a bit so just waiting to bleed. Just praying this doesn’t keep happening like in 2020. I don’t think I cud cope with going through that again. I’m 43 in December so I feel like I have no time. Hope I fall again and it will be a healthy sticky rainbow. Just worried I’m going to have recurring pregnancy loss like in 2020. 1 chemical is fine but 4 broke me. We got our rainbow in the end after 11 cycle ttc but I was taking maca. I really don’t want to start that again at the moment because that really messed with my ovulation this cycle. Hopefully I can get a sticky without taking it,

I’m sorry sugger… I hope your sticky one is right around the corner and it doesn’t happen again!

@Suggerhoney I’m so sorry you had a chemical. I really hope you get your rainbow very soon! I can’t actually remember what the group was called but i had my lb 10th nov i remember you and Hayley from the group.

@Livvy yay for a private scan, when are you booking it for? Excited for you :)

@koj518 I haven’t managed to book one yet as been working will have to do it next week now as bank holiday weekend.

As for my symptoms nausea is definitely kicking in (i always get bad morning sickness) and my boobs oh my! Don’t think theres any need to be so painful haha!
My tests are getting darker for sure so i’m happy but still nervous.
It’s actually nice to have people to talk to as no one knows so i can share my excitement with you all :)

Hi could I please join, EDD 24th December hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->