November/December 2022 snowflakes!

@Suggerhoney I’m so sorry you had a chemical. I really hope you get your rainbow very soon! I can’t actually remember what the group was called but i had my lb 10th nov i remember you and Hayley from the group.

@Livvy yay for a private scan, when are you booking it for? Excited for you :)

@koj518 I haven’t managed to book one yet as been working will have to do it next week now as bank holiday weekend.

As for my symptoms nausea is definitely kicking in (i always get bad morning sickness) and my boobs oh my! Don’t think theres any need to be so painful haha!
My tests are getting darker for sure so i’m happy but still nervous.
It’s actually nice to have people to talk to as no one knows so i can share my excitement with you all :)

Ah yes u must of been the November group. And I was in the October one but kept going in the November one when it was baby time. Thanks love. Im so sad I’ve had a chemical. I’m bleeding extremely heavy now and it’s gut wrenching. I had 4 chemicals in the space of 7 months in 2020 so this is bringing all that heartbreak back. But I would rather lose now than get to later on then lose. I hope I do get my rainbow soon but have a feeling it’s gonna be a long ride for me. Hope I don’t have recurrent pregnancy loss again because that was tough. I’m old 42 so I know my chances are slim.

I’m not too sure i’m going to be sticking around in this group. I have been getting a lot of pain on my right side and have lost all symptoms. I’ve always suffered bad morning sickness and now it’s disappeared. No bleeding atm and going to take a test this evening to see what it says but am really nervous. Pretty sure i know the answer but i guess there’s always hope.

Oh I’m sorry loulou, please keep us posted. I am 10 weeks now but was 9 when I had the scan.

So i tested last night and my tests are still very positive! got a dye stealer and 3+ on digital. Also out of nowhere sickness returned. I’m so confused! Have drs on monday so hopefully he’ll refer me for an early scan (i’m 6 weeks today) he refused last week because i was too early.

@Livvy what a cute picture very clear for 9 weeks :) how are you feeling?

Loulou glad to hear everything is positive again!! I hope your doctor lets you have a scan soon. I am feeling so much better than I was a few weeks ago, hopefully I’m done with the worst part of my nausea. I’m very lucky I don’t usually get nauseous except in the first tri and it seems to have already passed.

last night I dreamed I had another baby girl, and in my dream I wasn’t upset at all, just happy. It kinda made me realize that I would be happy with another girl! I mainly want a boy so my son can have a brother and my Father in law can have another grandson, but as for me, I would be fine either way.

@c-lou Welcome! A Christmas Eve baby! How exciting!

@Loulou04 My sickness started around 6 weeks and peaked around 9 weeks. It was not fun.. I am 11 weeks now and finally feeling a bit better! Morning sickness is a good reassurance that things are going well, but boy does it suck!!!!!

@Livvy what a cute scan!!! I love the gummy bear stage :)

afm, my NT scan is scheduled on 5/5. If things look good, I will start telling people after that.

Hi ladies, I have an update! I had a scan yesterday morning and baby is in the right place and saw the little heartbeat :) obviously was very small but im glad it’s not another ectopic.
My sickness has definitely hit now at 6 weeks and i’m so miserable with it haha.

Hope you are all well x

@Loulou04 Yay! Congrats on a good scan!! MS is the worst... but there's a light at the end of the tunnel!!! hang in there!

Congrats Loulou!! What a relief!

koj, I hope your scan goes well!

Thank you! Yes i honestly set myself up for another ectopic and was a bit shocked when they said baby was in the right place but definitely a relief as i’m still getting quite a bit of pain on my right side but at least i know its not down to ectopic.

@koj518 when is your scan? How exciting!

@Livvy how you feeling?

@c-lou Welcome! A Christmas Eve baby! How exciting!

@Loulou04 My sickness started around 6 weeks and peaked around 9 weeks. It was not fun.. I am 11 weeks now and finally feeling a bit better! Morning sickness is a good reassurance that things are going well, but boy does it suck!!!!!

@Livvy what a cute scan!!! I love the gummy bear stage :)

afm, my NT scan is scheduled on 5/5. If things look good, I will start telling people after that.
Thank you, I had an early scan last week due to risk of ectopic, I had awful cramps in my side, any way long story short it thankfully was in the right place along with a sibling...shocked doesn't cover it, I have a scan next week to check heartbeats as they weren't visable at last scan as it was too early to see it. Good luck in your scan too

@Loulou04 My scan is on 5/5. I'm a bit nervous to be honest... I feel like I was showing a lot more by now with my 2nd.. I guess I'll find out in a few days.

@c-lou WOW!!! Christmas twins!! When is your next scan?

@Livvy Thank you! I hope your morning sickness is getting better!

@Loulou04 My scan is on 5/5. I'm a bit nervous to be honest... I feel like I was showing a lot more by now with my 2nd.. I guess I'll find out in a few days.

@c-lou WOW!!! Christmas twins!! When is your next scan?

@Livvy Thank you! I hope your morning sickness is getting better!
I'm back in on the 6th to confirm everything hopefully but I'm a nervous wreak tbh.

C-lou — TWINS?! That is SO exciting!! Congratulations!

koj, good luck for your scan tomorrow! Be sure to update us!

afm, I’m feeling tired and blah, we’ve all been sick the past couple weeks. Heard the baby’s heartbeat on the Doppler at my appointment on Thursday so that was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->