• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

kelster823

Just done :(
Reaction score
Ok soooooooooo October is ALMOST over.. and we did pretty good last month with plenty of :bfp: SOOOOO HAPPY for you all :)

Lets get those lil turkey burkey's baking this month....

Give me your test dates!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

COME ON BEDAZZLED EGGIES STICK STICK STICK

Nov 5th
________

Nov 6th
_________
:hugs: emandi :witch:

Nov 7th
_________
:hugs: ncmommy :witch:

Nov 10th
_________
Wannabe mam
:hugs: tryforbaby2 :witch:
Kelster :witch:

Nov 11th

Nov 12th
________

Nov 13th
________
Cariadbach
Shannon30

Nov 14th
________
Hispirts

Nov 15th
_________
DMS
:dance: Sugarfairy :bfp:

Nov 16th
_________
:hugs: grandblue :witch:

Nov 19th
_________
Duffy

Nov 20th
_________
Terri1980
:hugs: princessjulia :witch:

Nov 21st
_________
:hugs: Mpepe :witch:

Nov 22nd
_________

Nov 24th
_________
bluesky
:dance: Tigerlilies :bfp:
:hugs: hippylittlej :witch:

Nov 29th
_________
bbhopes

Well done Kelster, your good at this :hugs: I dont have a date yet as not sure wether to count today as CD1 or not.

Thanks kelster, onto November! Kel can you make my date Nov. 27th. But quick question, if I O earlier or later, can I change the testing date? TIA

Thanks kelster, onto November! Kel can you make my date Nov. 27th. But quick question, if I O earlier or later, can I change the testing date? TIA

absolutely.... :winkwink:

I will update when I get home later :)

can i join again please i think im due about the 11th, as ive ovd super early since the mc so fingers crossed xxx
good luck everybody xxx

Everyone is updated... FX's sooo very crossed for you all :hugs:

Hey Kels!!! :hi:
May I please be put down for November 10th, as that is when FF says my next AF is due!

Thanks Girlfriend!!

Also, I am CD20 today and had alittle more of an increase of temperature this morning, so now I am waiting to see those cross hairs everyone talks about! Sooooo exciting!!!

Hey Kels!!! :hi:
May I please be put down for November 10th, as that is when FF says my next AF is due!

Thanks Girlfriend!!

Also, I am CD20 today and had alittle more of an increase of temperature this morning, so now I am waiting to see those cross hairs everyone talks about! Sooooo exciting!!!

I know I stalked your butt... chart looks amazing.... I bet ya tomorrow you will get those CC's....

wooooooooo hooooooooooo

Is that what amazing looks like for a chart??? I have no idea!! I am just so excited to see those lines!!! I cant wait!
Did you hear about the suspicious cargo on the planes near us. Newark and Philly??? I am very nervously waiting for the news to come back on.....:shock:

Is that what amazing looks like for a chart??? I have no idea!! I am just so excited to see those lines!!! I cant wait!
Did you hear about the suspicious cargo on the planes near us. Newark and Philly??? I am very nervously waiting for the news to come back on.....:shock:

yep it is a GREAT chart.. perfect O that will be confirmed... no guessing---- now those temps HAVE TO STAY UP :winkwink:

ohh shit no.... I didn't.. and when I go into the office I am right next to the Newark airport.... the planes land and take off right next to my buidling

gotta go check that one out

Hi Kelster,

can I join? My testing date will be 6th of November ...:flower:
Thank you :hugs:
:bfp::dust::bfp: for all of us

emandi x

sure can :)

I added everyone :) BEST OF LUCK

I can say I can add my name again this month... since Oct was a FLUSH out for me-- NO O confirmed.... FF confirmed an O date for me today so I am SUPPOSIVELY 7DPO today (with possibly a IP dip at 5DPO).... and at CD60 today -UGH I HATE long cycles.... this shall be fun to watch to see if I really did O...LOL My Ovacue did also say O date on Oct 22nd... hee hee hee my anniversay

Hi Kelster, can you please take me off for this month. I spoke with the OB's office this morning and since I'm going on the 22, I'm going to hold off ttc this month. Thanks again and GL to all the ladies here!

Hi Kelster, can you please take me off for this month. I spoke with the OB's office this morning and since I'm going on the 22, I'm going to hold off ttc this month. Thanks again and GL to all the ladies here!

:hug: I wish you luck sweetie :hug: we will miss you in here this month

Thanks kelster...
I spoke with the OB's office this morning. I was contemplating changing my appointment I have on November 22 to January or later and give myself a few months more of ttc and hoping it would not end in a mc. Luckily, spoke to the nurse, very sympathetic and told me to come in on the 22 and talk to the dr. The doctor would rather me have testing and hold on ttc to find out if something is wrong rather than having me suffer another loss. I'm crying as I write this now. The nurse said how devastating it is to have a mc. No one else has really acknowledged this is it was comforting to hear someone esle beside me realize that. I'm so used to people's opinions of just "try again" Today I have faith. They won't do genetic testing but will do other tests after 2 mc's. So at least maybe if they find something, they can fix it and help me avoid a 3rd mc. I'll be praying all the ladies here get there BFP soon!

Nice one Kelster - I've been waiting for the November one to turn up : )

Put me down for Nov 12th. Its also my birthday so please please let me get my BFP [-o<

super duper cyber hug to u......

that is wonderful to hear that a nurse was so sweet.. mine in the office are pretty good too. Just not likingmy OBGYN very much.... he is short and to the point.. get in get out...UGH

but I soo know how you feel about feeling after having two MC's... I really thought my second one was gonna be it because you hear so many stories....... the day I started to spot with the 2nd once. I couldn't breathe- I had no warning.. just went to the bathroom and there was the pink on the TP........... no cramps nothing and now 6 months later- no baby- not even NORMAL cycles......

Please keep us updated on yourself.....

will be thinking of you :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"