~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Hi Ladies hope your all well and had a good weekend.

Kel how was your Halloween party?

I have been enjoying coke,choc and coffee this weekend. No booze although I may have some of our blackberry brandy we made this weekend. Then I will be back to my clean living self for ovulation. :haha:

I have been enjoying coke,choc and coffee this weekend. No booze although I may have some of our blackberry brandy we made this weekend. Then I will be back to my clean living self for ovulation. :haha:

Sounds like you DID enjoy yourself with all the caffeine out there!!! :haha:
Sometimes we need that comfort!!! Hope af is being good to you.

I know I went a bit crazy. You gotta enjoy some things in life.

Morning ladies

party was fun until Hubby got sick so we had to leave early :(

and on a bigger bummer note... yep just as I figured would happen -FF took my O date away AGAIN for the 3rd time this cycle.... ooooh well I will eventually O at some point...

Try- sounds symptons GREAT....

ok I must get to work

have a good day

I know I went a bit crazy. You gotta enjoy some things in life.

That We do!!! :) I tend to buy a nice bottle of wine when af comes and alot of comfort foods like chips and dips, meats and cheeses.....candy....etc etc.....hubby knows when I have af and no bfp when i am sprawled out with all my favorite things!

Morning ladies

party was fun until Hubby got sick so we had to leave early :(

and on a bigger bummer note... yep just as I figured would happen -FF took my O date away AGAIN for the 3rd time this cycle.... ooooh well I will eventually O at some point...

Try- sounds symptons GREAT....

ok I must get to work

have a good day

OOOh boy what did hubbers get sick from? Is he ok?
As much as I hate to say this Kels, I had a little inkling FF was going to do that to you AGAIN.....never fails.....I am sorry. Damn, it kinda would be nice to just get af over with and start again huh??? This must be crazy and frustrating.....:hugs: Very sorry.

Dunno what made him sick, but I could tell he wasn't feeling well... especially when he sat down and took the wig off he was wearing :( he is ok now

yeah I knew it too but was hoping... NEVER fails with me.... :cry:

what's going on with you?

Good morning ladies!

Think I am suffering from a sugar hangover this morning! Hope everyone had a great time lastnight. I did have 1/2 a glass of red wine lastnight, it was awesome!

Kels-sorry to hear about FF :hugs:

I feel like I am out this month even though it is still early, AF due Sunday. I just don't feel too positive this month. I think a lot of it is I am scared of being pregnant again. I love seeing those 2 lines and you get that one moment of happiness and then the dread sets in.

I have been having some symptoms, I am 9-10 DPO.

My bbs have been hurting for the past few days.
Felt sick to my stomach last night but that could be from all the candy I ate :winkwink:.
Have woken up in the middle of the night for the last 2 night STARVING...feels like my stomach is eating itself.
Waves of warmth in my abdomen (never had this before, not sure what it means).

No cramps or anything though.

Hey Kelly, may I join? I just finished my first AF after my last MC. I also just started clomid so I don't know how much that will push back my normal O day but I'm thinking Nov. 24th will be safe to test.

Dunno what made him sick, but I could tell he wasn't feeling well... especially when he sat down and took the wig off he was wearing :( he is ok now

yeah I knew it too but was hoping... NEVER fails with me.... :cry:

what's going on with you?

I was hoping FF wasnt playing tricks :hugs:
Always in my thoughts Kels!!! :flow:

Glad Dh is feeling better!

Nothing new with me. House is a mess and I am exhausted from the very busy week and weekend we had. I am literally exhausted!

Sorry Kels. Can I be a right PITA?
I've O'd late so I'll be testing 15th November instead of the 12th if AF doesn't get me first. I really am going to try to hold off on testing until then. Might get DH to hide the tests again - drove me crazy last time but at least stopped me being upset every time I got a BFN. Would be gutting to get a BFN on my b'day

I am alright girls..... but thank you for all your kind comments :hugs:

this how I have pretty much been my entire life... I won't get into my whole long ass story--- :lol: as it is QUITE boring... but I have started to take natural progestrone cream again... so HOPEFULLY she will be here in 14 days give or take-- and then I am going to take soy again this cycle... I took it with my July cycle I THINK it worked- but I stopped taken my cream to early and things got ALL messed up= and had to start it again so I had a pretty long cycle that round.. I am gonna do it to a TEE this cycle...

everyone has been updated and Sugarfairy you are SOOO not a PITA at all--- didn't mind changing the date for ya at all :winkwink:

I wish my hubby would HIDE my LH and HSG tests... since I am so irregular I have 100 LH and 50 PG test strips in my bathroom.. :rofl: I know horrid isn't it??? :rofl: Ebay and they were cheap...

ok off for din din

TTYL

Yep ICs all the way!!
Thanks for changing the date. I have 7 HPTs left and another 50 on the way.....
"Hi, my name's Sugar and I am addicted to peeing on sticks....." :rofl:

Glad you treated your self this weekend! I have to admit I had extra coffee and chocolate this weekend!

kel - sorry to hear hubby got sick, but I bet you looked dynamite in your costume!!!!

Sugarfairy: Hi, my name's Sugar and I am addicted to peeing on sticks
kelster823:I pee on a stick a MINIMUM of 4 times a day ...

Here you go ladies.

Addiction

"Addiction used to be defined with regard solely to psychoactive substances for example alcohol, tobacco and other drugs. Many people now believe accommodation should be made to include psychological dependency on such things as gambling, food and peeing on a Stick!!!!"

i will have to join you all as well lol

Sugarfairy: Hi, my name's Sugar and I am addicted to peeing on sticks
kelster823:I pee on a stick a MINIMUM of 4 times a day ...

Here you go ladies.

Addiction

"Addiction used to be defined with regard solely to psychoactive substances for example alcohol, tobacco and other drugs. Many people now believe accommodation should be made to include psychological dependency on such things as gambling, food and peeing on a Stick!!!!"

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Good one Blue--- :)

OK Cla what do you do? :lol:

Sugar I know I should.. I would be a very rich gal

Mpepe here is a photo of me from Saturday night :winkwink:
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs451.ash2/72462_1675281088985_1446205417_31767573_5904561_n.jpg

i pee on to many opks and preg tests im sorry :)
loving the outfit, i hope you didnt get to drunk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->