~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Thanks kelster, I totally understand about the no warning. I'll keep everyone posted. Sending you:dust:

good glad you will keep us updated....:hugs:

BTW-- ya'll can just call me Kel or Kellie.... well Kelster is fine too... it is a nickname :winkwink:

Thank you Kelster. Hope your FF is right.
:hugs:
:bfp::dust::bfp:

Can you put me down for the 7th please? This is my first 2WW since joining, I'm so nervous!

Lots of dust to everyone!!!!!!

Evening ladies
Could you put me down for the 13th please :) its our first month ttc#2 again after a mmc in August!
Fingers crossed for everyone.

kelster, hooray for possible "o"! Hope this is it for you! fx

mpepe, all the best. I hope the doctors find a way to help you and make your next pregnancy a happy and healthy one. Rest up and good luck for December!

Hi Ladies hope your having a good weekend.

Well :witch: came in time for Halloween. Felt bloody awful (excuse the pun) yesterday.

Can you pop me down for testing November 24th please Kel.

Well :witch: came in time for Halloween. Felt bloody awful (excuse the pun) yesterday.

So she got you then, sorry Hun xxxxx

Hi Cla, just popped to your journal to say hi.

Yep she got me, I was feeling so positive to get preggers in oct so that I would have a baby for my birthday in July.

Anyway gotta keep those positive thoughts going.

You still have got a chance Hun xxx

Thanks Starry :) so far so good and a really nice high temp this AM :)

aww blue I am soo gutted for you.. Hadn't heard from you in a few days so I was HOPING...:hugs:

I know such a shame, come on NOVEMBER yeah...........

Is that what amazing looks like for a chart??? I have no idea!! I am just so excited to see those lines!!! I cant wait!
Did you hear about the suspicious cargo on the planes near us. Newark and Philly??? I am very nervously waiting for the news to come back on.....:shock:

yep it is a GREAT chart.. perfect O that will be confirmed... no guessing---- now those temps HAVE TO STAY UP :winkwink:

ohh shit no.... I didn't.. and when I go into the office I am right next to the Newark airport.... the planes land and take off right next to my buidling

gotta go check that one out

I havent heard anything else on the subject yesterday, but then again I was away from the tv to watch the news. Have you heard anything? Wow, you have to be right next to their airport? Stay safe my love, stay safe. :hugs:

FF pinpointed my O day to CD18, which, to me, is awesome because I dtd CD15 CD17 and CD18, so I must have a chance right???

sure can :)

I added everyone :) BEST OF LUCK

I can say I can add my name again this month... since Oct was a FLUSH out for me-- NO O confirmed.... FF confirmed an O date for me today so I am SUPPOSIVELY 7DPO today (with possibly a IP dip at 5DPO).... and at CD60 today -UGH I HATE long cycles.... this shall be fun to watch to see if I really did O...LOL My Ovacue did also say O date on Oct 22nd... hee hee hee my anniversay

OMG Kels!! Thats is fantastic! Lets hope FF is correct and that you dtd (especially on your anniversary---how perfect!) and that you did O and that you are now in the 2ww with a possible IB dip!!! Oooh I am getting excited!! Keep me posted girlfriend!

:hugs: Damnit! Down with the bloody witch! Down with her I say!

whoooooooooo hooooooooooo lookie at that RED SOLID CC my friend.. sweet.. yippie in the TWW now.... YAY for Try!!! :dance:

well i had another higher temp today so I am going good ---today I am 8DPO..... but with ONLY :sex: on the day of O.. so I only have a slight chance.. but it only takes one lil swimmer.......

kay need to get in the shower.. I have a few more things i need to get for my costume for tonight's party

did I tell you guys what i am going as?????

Big Daddy Pimp...

gold grill and all- I tried to get my hubby to be my bitch but he wouldn't do it=OH WELL.. LOL

https://www.xtremepartyz.com/images/male%20pimp%20purple%20california%20costume%20%20Xtreme%20Partyz%20Costume%20Fancy%20Dress.jpg

Month 3 after 1st aunt flow after miscarriage.... please put me down for Nov 11th
Thanks!! :)

Kel you are gonna look awesome!! Grumpy bugger refusing to go as your bitch though - now that would have been amazinng! lol

Great costume, hope u have a fab time Kel.

Thanks ladies.. I am excited LOL I love Halloween and getting dressed up.... :) makes me feel like a kid all over again!! :)

I hope you had a great time Kels!!! I am so excited that FF pinpointed a day for you!! How awesome! And yes, you still have a chance!!!

I am being a naughty girl and having a very strong drink right now! :drunk:

I am CD22 and have a low/hard cp, creamy cm (which seemsto be drying up now) and I am very cranky! I made this drink so strong I am fighting to keep my eyes open!!

hiya, can i be added, i'm gonna test on the 14th. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->