~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Kels, I have got a positive opk this morning and I think its so odd as I didnt get any notice of my lh slowly creeping up like it normally does. I got a pretty smiley face. I am CD14.

DTD CD11 CD12 and hoping now for 3 days since didnt dtd yesterday......lol

Your brand of OPK must be different from mine because mine says to test in the afternoon. Well you better :sex: tonight and tomorrow! Good luck Try!

Kels is like a detective. lol.

Thanks Tiger wont give up hope yet, did u do any tests prior to your BFP?
My sister gave me one so since it was a freebie, I tested 9dpo and had a big fat neg! I didn't bother testing again since then b.c of that temp shift until it was obvious it wasn't really going down.

I knew you'd rat me out Kel before I'd have a chance to post anything

I'm sorry :cry: I shouldn't of opened my mouth-- it was soo not my place to do so

but I am very happy for you :dance:

Try that is wonderful.... glad you got a nice smiley face.... my OPK still show nothing.. well one on Saturday around 4pm is the darkest out of all of them- but it is not strong...this is gonna be ANOTHER crappie long cycle for me.. I BET....

It's okay Kel, If I really wanted it a secret, I wouldn't have put it on FF! :winkwink: I thought it funny!

I hope your body cooperates! We need more BFP!

Congrats Tiger!

As for me, 20 tubes of blood this morning, and a scheduled 3D ultrasound tomorrow. I actually kind of don't mind waiting until tests come back to TTC. I would be devastated if I conceived and then they find something wrong that is irreversible, which the doc mentioned has happened to past patients. Both the doc and nurse were not impressed with the length of the LP on my charts - kind of short. But he also told me to do away with all my temp charts and stop making this such a job. I guess he could see the stress on my face. I am a total control freak so I am still going to chart just mummmmsss the word to him. I have to see him on December 10th so hopefully he'll have some answers that is good news and if there is a problem that it's fixable. Sending everyone loads of Christmas baby dust and if there are anyone of you left, see you in the new year threads.

Mpepe, I wouldn't be able to stop charting either. My husband wanted me too when I started getting stressed but I HAVE KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!!!! I completely get it!

Now that your missing a pint of blood! I hope tomorrow goes well and you get results back soon!

Thanks Tiger. Did you get testing done after the 2nd mc or are you doing anything different? Sending you tons of sticky dust!

I knew you'd rat me out Kel before I'd have a chance to post anything

I'm sorry :cry: I shouldn't of opened my mouth-- it was soo not my place to do so

but I am very happy for you :dance:

Try that is wonderful.... glad you got a nice smiley face.... my OPK still show nothing.. well one on Saturday around 4pm is the darkest out of all of them- but it is not strong...this is gonna be ANOTHER crappie long cycle for me.. I BET....

I hope this isnt going to be another long cycle for you. When you used soy before what CD did you O then?

Congrats Tiger!

As for me, 20 tubes of blood this morning, and a scheduled 3D ultrasound tomorrow. I actually kind of don't mind waiting until tests come back to TTC. I would be devastated if I conceived and then they find something wrong that is irreversible, which the doc mentioned has happened to past patients. Both the doc and nurse were not impressed with the length of the LP on my charts - kind of short. But he also told me to do away with all my temp charts and stop making this such a job. I guess he could see the stress on my face. I am a total control freak so I am still going to chart just mummmmsss the word to him. I have to see him on December 10th so hopefully he'll have some answers that is good news and if there is a problem that it's fixable. Sending everyone loads of Christmas baby dust and if there are anyone of you left, see you in the new year threads.

:hugs:

Kels, I have got a positive opk this morning and I think its so odd as I didnt get any notice of my lh slowly creeping up like it normally does. I got a pretty smiley face. I am CD14.

DTD CD11 CD12 and hoping now for 3 days since didnt dtd yesterday......lol

Your brand of OPK must be different from mine because mine says to test in the afternoon. Well you better :sex: tonight and tomorrow! Good luck Try!

Nope I use ClearBlue digi's but I test twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon, since I seem to catch the surge in the morning.....Yesterdays lines were almost invisible and todays they are very dark!

Thanks for the Good Luck!!! Hope it works! :winkwink:

Tiger, I'm gonna say it again in case you miss it on the other thread..........

CONGRATS!!! :happydance: :hugs:

Thanks Tiger. Did you get testing done after the 2nd mc or are you doing anything different? Sending you tons of sticky dust!

I got tested for blood clots and that was negative. They sent my baby off to get genetic testing just to find out that they couldn't harvest any cells b.c it needs to be done within 24hrs of the fetus dying which made me so made b.c your body takes a week to two weeks to realize the baby died before it naturally MC's. So I sent my baby to be chopped up for nothing when I could have buried him/her! Sorry for the rant but it still makes me angry how negligent they were.

Besides that, I tried clomid this cycle. My charts showed a short luteal phase too. Even though I didn't have any tests done, they think my eggs weren't being matured enough before being released and the clomid is suppose to help with that. Unfortunately about not being tested, if you're estrogen levels are normal, the extra surge clomid promotes can be just as harmful when trying to conceive. :shrug: There's just no easy fixes sometimes.

:hi: morning

I hope this isnt going to be another long cycle for you. When you used soy before what CD did you O then

don't think I did.... I do not think it was strong enough

well ok I have lots to do- hope everyone in the States has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow- my mom and I were going to go to the Macy's Day parade but it's gonna rain

talk to ya later

I hope you all have a great thanks-giving xxx

Oh Blue :(

What Dpo are you???

I totally hate the end of every cycle.....sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh