~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Hi everyone:hi:

Well my temp was very very low this morning so :witch: will be here today. The same thing happened last month. My temp took a nose dive the day before. I feel like :cry: but I guess I'm used to the disappointment. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, maybe I would have had another mc and maybe God is sparing me, I don't know. I hope my appointment with the OB goes well on Monday. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. Take care everyone:hugs:

Well seems like it isn't to be this month, here's hoping Santa answers my letter in time for Christmas.

Good luck to those still waiting. x

Morning

Mpepe, hope tommorow goes well. have everything crossed 4 u :hugs:

Sorry the :witch: got u princess and hippy. Loads of december dust for you.

Out for lunch today so no cooking for me.... yipee

Well CD1 today but I expected it becasue my temps dropped. Thanks bluesky, Continued babydust for you this month! I hope to see everyone in the December thread and I hope I'll still be able to TTC in December after seeing the OB tomorrow!

Mpepe, I'm sorry babe, I'm so right there with you on the disappointment factor, it's really heart breaking. I'll be following shortly, my temp dropped today and I know it will just drop more tomorrow. :sad1:
Wish you a good apt with the dr tomorrow!

Blue, do you have a date yet of when the polyp will be removed?

Hi,

Tiger, I hav'nt got a date yet. I need to get in touch with doc. Was gonna see if I am preg first. But like you I had temp drop today. I also have major pms. blurrrgh.

BFN at 9dpo......

Morning everybody
Blue sorry about the neg but it's still early days xx

Mornign ladies :hi:

had a long weekend

Sorry ladies who the frigin :witch: got :(

not much in my neck of the woods right now CD13 still waiting to see some kind of temp shift..... hoping for a drop tomorrow and then an up sweep.....

Hi Tiger abd Kels! :hi:

I am too waiting to O kels......I have got major cm so far this cycle, I wonder if the soy isoflavones had something to do with it? I havent had cm like this since April! I am amazed!

I have dtd the other day and yesterday, and hopefully I can do it every single day this week......I am hoping anyway......lol

I will be testing in December....

"I want a bfp for Christmas.....only a big bfp will do......no bfn's, or unwanted advice, I only like beautiful BFPS! Only a bfp will do......"

:rofl:

Good evening everyone. I'm feelinng a bit overwhelmed tonight. Went to see the ob this afternoon and am going for bloodwork tomorrow and a 3D ultrasound to check for uterine abnormalities on Wednesday. The nurse and doc are going to run their tests but the nurse thought my LP maybe be short when I showed her my charts. He seemed nice but really didn't leave any time for me to ask questions. He ran through the whole exhaustive lists of mc causes, which I was aware of most of them. He did reassure me that being 35 is not that old, so that was positive. I just hope all this is not for nothing. He doesn't want me to TTC until the testing is done so no Christmas beannie for me. Take care everyone and sending much love and dust to all of you!

Hi Gals

BFN this am, 10dpo. But my temp wen up?!?!

Mpepe, sorry u wont be trying for a while. This was hard for me when I was waiting for results but the time went quickly. I think I maybe joining you in the wait. If I am to get this polyp removed.

Dont leave the threads thou, Stay around and keep us upto date on things and life in general..... :hugs:

EDIT: just spoke to doc. Said I would like polyp removed so I now wait for someone to call in the next week with dates and what hospital.
My Gp said she would refer me on the basis that I get bleeding after intercourse, not refering due to anything to do with the miscarriage.

Morning ladies :hi:

Mpepe........ oohh honey I am soooooo sorry to hear this from you.... I hope this does not mean we won't see you AT ALL BIG SQUISHIES CYBER HUG from me.... :hugs:

Blue you too... but what if you are? they are still gonna do the surgery?

HOLY SHITA TIGER I JUST STALKED YOUR BUTT,,,,, DO I SEE A POSITIVE PG TEST on your chart........I WANNA SEE PHOTOS

:dance: oohhhh honey I am soo very happy for you.. here's to a H&H 9 months....

Try- hhmm major CM.. I wish I could say that but last nite I barely had any- hence the reason I told hubby no need for :sex:.. But I will be getting tonight and tomorrow

my temps went down- BUT I did get up 2 hours earlier then normal....

Bleu---- what's going on with you?????

I will start the new December thread at least by Thursday

what did we finally come up with?

December's Lil Stocking Stuffers?????

kay must get to work

TIGER HUN I AM SOO happy for you

Hi Kels,

If I am preggo I wont have it done. I am due AF on thurs. I just wanted to get the ball rolling as if not preg I just wanna get it out of the way.

Wooo hooo Tiger, OMG how flippin exciting :hugs:

If I am preggo I wont have it done. I am due AF on thurs. I just wanted to get the ball rolling as if not preg I just wanna get it out of the way

oh ok... i thought they wanted to do it anyways- I was like HUH???... but your temps went UP.... how much did they go up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->