~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

hmmmmmm and u are 10dpo right? you are sooo not out yet hunny..... I didn't start getting ANY sorta faint lines til I was 11 to 12 dpo...

major :dust: for you.. :hugs:

Thanks Kels, I guess its just the last time I got preg, i had pos 11dpo. I also had extremely sore bb's. But I know each time can be different. I hope im not out.

Hi Cla :hi:

I dunno much about temping this is the first time I have ever done it.

Hey Cla---- wasssupp sweetie?

yep you are not out til that frigin UGLY ARSE witch shows.. and I SOOO hope she doesn't.......

fingers crossed for you then

ive had more bloods done im fed up of needles

my bloods are nothing for ttc this time they are for my bp, i bet i will have more done next wednesday

UGH yuck I hate needles- they think we are pincushing... I swear.... :hugs:

i will end up looking like a drugie lol

:rofl: I knew you'd rat me out Kel before I'd have a chance to post anything! Yeah, I got a BFP! Really surprised since my temp isn't as high as it was last week, I thought for sure I was out! Esp. Since I didn't get any early sore boobs or nipples like last time (so don't give up either Blue!)

I'm not getting an early scan this time, I want one at 8wks (when I lost the last baby). And when I see that strong HB, then I'll put up a ticker. I just can't handle doing all that again just to lose the baby. I need to at least get past the personal milestone.

Cla, I know what ya mean about the personal pin cushion! Sorry for that babe, it does absolutely suck to get all bruised up like that!

:rofl: I knew you'd rat me out Kel before I'd have a chance to post anything! Yeah, I got a BFP! Really surprised since my temp isn't as high as it was last week, I thought for sure I was out! Esp. Since I didn't get any early sore boobs or nipples like last time (so don't give up either Blue!)

I'm not getting an early scan this time, I want one at 8wks (when I lost the last baby). And when I see that strong HB, then I'll put up a ticker. I just can't handle doing all that again just to lose the baby. I need to at least get past the personal milestone.

CONGRATULATIONS! I have been stalking and thought your temps were looking nice and up. Any advice for this desperate girl (ME!) for how to best get a BFP for Xmas??? THANKS AND SO HAPPY FOR YOU!:happydance:

Kels is like a detective. lol.

Thanks Tiger wont give up hope yet, did u do any tests prior to your BFP?

:wohoo: Tiger!!! Hooray! Congratulations!!! Very pleasedf for you!

Xtra Healthy and Xtra Sticky and Xtra Happy 8 months to you!

Kels, I have got a positive opk this morning and I think its so odd as I didnt get any notice of my lh slowly creeping up like it normally does. I got a pretty smiley face. I am CD14.

DTD CD11 CD12 and hoping now for 3 days since didnt dtd yesterday......lol

By the way,the soy must have something to do with my rockin' cm and my early O!

CONGRATULATIONS! I have been stalking and thought your temps were looking nice and up. Any advice for this desperate girl (ME!) for how to best get a BFP for Xmas??? THANKS AND SO HAPPY FOR YOU!:happydance:

OPK's!!!! Took me longer to conceive until I finally broke down and bought them. They are the best things ever! I prefer the digitals, no guessing about lines being darker or not. That and the Conceive Plus or Pre Seed (even with fish oil supplements I never made enough CM). You're just a couple of days from O! Good luck Grand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->