~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Same I didn't like the lacy bit...ruined the dress imo, I think her sister had the nicest dress!

yeah, her mum had a nice outfit on too.

what was the girls with the satellite dish hats on?!? lol and Princess Beatrice's hat that looked like wiggly horns coming out her forehead :haha:

:rofl:

i reckon there was some extraterrestrial activity going on with all them satellite hats!

Ehhh! Lots to do today. I didn't watch the wedding. We had a late night last night so we all slept in today. Oh and Maddy are still asleep lol.

Im starving! And no food. But I get paid today so that's good.

I loved her dress... I thought she looked like a disney princess.. it was kind of in sleeping beauty style I wasnt going to watch it but curiosity got the better of me... sick of it still on the news though... is it wrong that im so jealous of her :haha:

the Queen seemed a bit of a doore face though lol

I was abOut to ask where all you ladies were until I looked at my world clock and realized it was nearly 12am there! Eh it's only nearly 6pm here.

I am bored

Last night was my cousins 20th and 16th Birthday parties. So OH, Jaxon and I went out to the party. The guys all sat out in the garage and talked about houses, and the bad music of today and how they dont make music like they used to.

Us ladies and kids sat in the house and played "you think you can dance" on the Wii. Im a bit sore today. I was a dancing fool all night long! I did ok, but the sad thing is...I GOT SCHOOLED BY A 7 YEAR OLD!! Its so not fair, my cousins 7 year old son Justin, is the MOST talanted kid I have ever met in my life! he can do ANYTHING, and I mean anything! Everything he does he is good at!

Jaxon got spoiled rotten and was held and plaid with all evening. He's slept so good last night!!

Aww sounds tons of fun Bartness!

Sad day here in my town. A young boy died in the high school weight room yesterday. He just collapsed and died. Heard they think it was his heart. Very sad. He was 17.

Sorry ladies.....was mega hormonal! My OH pointed out to me that I've been a bit moody lately (which I didn't take kindly to :lol:) but then I realised I HAVE been....so I do apologise.

I think it's the bleeding thing. I'm still getting period type pains so maybe have some PMT in there too! If bleeding hasn't stopped by Friday, I'm going back to the Dr's....can't take it much longer!

I watched the wedding.....much to my amazement I loved it! They just look so in love.

Tonight my baby is not here....hence why I'm up at stupid o'clock. I should be catching up on sleep really! :lol:
MIL is having him for the night as we're going to meet some Wolves in June and going for the weekend, so it's kind of a test run.
Apparently he's been a little angel! Little sausage.

We went for food then watched Thor at the cinema. I think my and OH really needed some us time.
I miss Kai really badly! It's the first time I've been without him all night :(
But I really need a lie-in! :lol:

I too thought some of the hats were completely ridiculous! :lol: And not many people were smiling!
Still, was nice to watch. Kai liked it too....though he got bored half way through :lol:

Sounds like you had a great night Bartness! Jaxon sounds like a right little monkey! hehehe :)

I've been trying to get OH to play Just Dance 2 on the Wii....he's promised me he'll play it with me tomorrow....should be a laugh!
We'll be picking Kai up in the afternoon....looking forward to it already! Silly me.

Hope everyone's good :)

much the same really, apparantly she is so good at my aunties.. when she is tired she puts her in her pram and she goes straight to sleep... erm why cant she do that with me I have to piggin shush pat majority of time! had a right scream on tonight, I think its her teeth, she is getting 4 in 2 top and the 2 bottom side ones, bottom one seem to bothering her the most, worse than her first 2 x

I left Megan with her grandma for a little while yesterday afternoon so i could take Alysha to the cinema for her birthday and apparently Megan slept for an hour and a half! Now why cant she do that for me? Im lucky if she cat naps during the day for me lol. To be honest though im just glad she wasnt to miserable as she has been recently and it was nice to spend some time just with Alysha for a little while. :)

I sent my email to work yesterday telling them I am going back on July 4th :( The head replied today telling me she's looking forward to my return! Pichi when are you going back?

I am going to see the childminder on Wednesday to see if she's "the one" she's not charging for holidays which is just fab :) and is pretty much on my way to work too :) If she's right then I am going to put Evan in one day a week starting from week after next probably :( I can go to the gym and tidy and sleep :D

It'll be nice to get some you time for a little while Soph, if you dont mind me asking how much will you be paying the childminder? Igo back to work 23rd August (as i worked right up to 38 weeks preg) and im STILL trying to work out what to do about childcare - its stressing me out a bit to be honest.

We are still toothless :( Come on teeth, 6 months now!!!!!! Still not sitting completely unaided, but sooo nearly there! He's trying to crawl though :D Getting on all fours but not rocking. He's also kinda dragging himself across the floor to get to stuff :D

Well I seem to have a perfect sleeper! I don't do daytime naps as we are always out and about or whatever but he goes down without a scream now :) Not sleeping through yet but deffo on the way :)

Megan does this, she doesnt sleep much during the day unless we are out and about, but come 7pm 90% of the time she'll go down without a fuss :) shes also just started to wake less during the night. Normally about 12.30am then 4.30am then she'll wake for the day between 6.30am and 7.30am. :)

for some reason libby has her off days where she just wont go to bed easily :/ we have just moved though so everything is different for her, libby is doing the same, getting up and rocking, she wont stay on her back if i lay her down she is straigh rolling over to try it lol she does sit now but obv i just dont leave her i put cushions around incase she falls

well disasterous feed there she was half asleep but wanting her usual 11ish bottle and the top wasnt on properly so full change was needed! grrr could kick myself! x

oh no nightmare! Did changing her wake her fully then?
All these babys nearly on the move :-o where is the time going?

Same I didn't like the lacy bit...ruined the dress imo, I think her sister had the nicest dress!

I loved the dress, thought it was very elegant! Her sisters dress was lovely too :) and the bridesmaids and page boys looked so cute.

yeah, her mum had a nice outfit on too.

what was the girls with the satellite dish hats on?!? lol and Princess Beatrice's hat that looked like wiggly horns coming out her forehead :haha:

That horn hat actually made me laugh out loud - who have thought Princess Beatrice would get styling advice from lady gaga? Lol

Aww sounds tons of fun Bartness!

Sad day here in my town. A young boy died in the high school weight room yesterday. He just collapsed and died. Heard they think it was his heart. Very sad. He was 17.

That is very sad :-( sounds like Sudden adult death syndrome. My best friends dad died from this and she has to have a defib to prevent it.

Sorry ladies.....was mega hormonal! My OH pointed out to me that I've been a bit moody lately (which I didn't take kindly to :lol:) but then I realised I HAVE been....so I do apologise.

I think it's the bleeding thing. I'm still getting period type pains so maybe have some PMT in there too! If bleeding hasn't stopped by Friday, I'm going back to the Dr's....can't take it much longer!

I watched the wedding.....much to my amazement I loved it! They just look so in love.

Tonight my baby is not here....hence why I'm up at stupid o'clock. I should be catching up on sleep really! :lol:
MIL is having him for the night as we're going to meet some Wolves in June and going for the weekend, so it's kind of a test run.
Apparently he's been a little angel! Little sausage.

We went for food then watched Thor at the cinema. I think my and OH really needed some us time.
I miss Kai really badly! It's the first time I've been without him all night :(
But I really need a lie-in! :lol:

I too thought some of the hats were completely ridiculous! :lol: And not many people were smiling!
Still, was nice to watch. Kai liked it too....though he got bored half way through :lol:

Sounds like you had a great night Bartness! Jaxon sounds like a right little monkey! hehehe :)

I've been trying to get OH to play Just Dance 2 on the Wii....he's promised me he'll play it with me tomorrow....should be a laugh!
We'll be picking Kai up in the afternoon....looking forward to it already! Silly me.

Hope everyone's good :)

Hope you had a lovely night Kelly, god how i would love a proper lie in and just to sleep through the night would be nice :)
Was the film any good? Oh and what are the wolves as im guessing you dont mean the animals lol.

Im feeling a bit peeved right now as it is 8.25am and OH has just come downstairs. Only 20 mins ago was I trying to wake him to get up with Megan so i could have a bit of a lay in but nooo apparently he couldnt (wouldnt imo) hear me! Grr im prob just tired tbh. Lol

Megan has started to give me kisses - sooo cute :-D

Oh also i think Megan is constipated again :-( she hasnt pooped in days but she has some REALLY smelly wind! Gunna get some water into her i think.

Morning all, so much to catch up on.

Hope you had a nice night and lie in without Kai. I haven't left Leo yet but going back to work Sept so childminder going to have him few weeks before hand but he is a real mummies boy so not looking forward to it.

Just a bit of advice if you dont mind, Leo used to sleep through until about 2 months ago when he started waking in the night again sometimes once sometimes more.

Anyway he goes to bed at 7.30 in his cot either asleep or awake, but the last 2 nights he just wont go in his cot, he falls asleep with me and as soon as he goes down he screams, i have waited for him to be in a deep sleep but no difference. Nothing has changed with routine or anything. I have had literally no sleep for two days because he wont go down. Any ideas?

Oh also i think Megan is constipated again :-( she hasnt pooped in days but she has some REALLY smelly wind! Gunna get some water into her i think.

pixie was constipated - i found upping her water intake with some apples and pears too got her going :):thumbup:

IM OVER IT! SNOW ON MAY 1st!!?!?!?!?!?! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

URGH!

I need to move to a warmer climate. Oh and we had AN EARTH QUAKE! WTF????

Yuck Bartness! I heard about ND being under a blizzard warning.

An earthquake? Is that at all normal? Or is it as crazy as tornadoesin Florida? I am so freaked about tornadoes due to the recent ones. I live in tornado alley for goodness sakes! Ugh. Sometimes wish we could skip "tornado season" and go straight to summer!

Hellooo sorry! Not been online for a while as im feeling tierd all the time!! We'v also got no kitchen at the moment so its very hectic here.

How is everyone? xx

Silas, no earthquakes are not normal here! Very very abnormal. But so is snowing in May....stay safe, in MO. The tornados down south have been very bad this year, I cant belive all the distruction going on.

And yes I do need to move

HI IZZIEBELLA!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"