~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I got Megan weighed today. She is 5 weeks tomorrow and she weighs 10lb 11oz! :o

Compared to most of the other Sparkler babies my daughter is a little runt. :haha:
I can't wait till she reaches double digits. She was 8.7 on the 30th of Dec.

Sorry to hear about your problems Silas. I understand what your goign through though (not with the car, but with the money). I had to call my mom and beg her to make my carpayment for the next two months until Iget my taxes back, as well as my car insurance. So now I can pay my rent!

^^ :hugs: All I can say is thank heavens for income taxes coming up!

We still have to make our car payment too, which is due the 8th but they aren't getting it for a minute because we just don't have it and I need to pay my rent first. Insurance was due today, taken out of account automatically so that is paid atleast. (Too bad had to choose things over rent!) But I think its a hard time for just about everyone right now lol. Atleast we are not alone!

You should be getting a heafty amount back, especially since you get to cliam Madelyn for the full year, that should be nice.

Im looking forward to taxes. Especially since Im not married, and claiming head of household with a dependent, and will qualify for the earned income credit. YAY, money to pay off bills.

:haha:! Yes, we should get a pretty decent amount back. Our income taxes lasted us for months last year, but having to take $2500 out at the start is going to make it a bit harder to save money, plus we have to pay OHs back bills and catch up our current bills lol. So not sure how much we will have left. Can't wait to find out how much we get back.

Hey, here is a question you may be able to answer for me. Do you get to claim sales tax for a new car on your taxes if you bought a used car? Do you understand my question??

Hope money situation improves Silas.

Leo had jabs today leg has swollen but all ok so far. Also had him weighed 14IB 3oz!!! He's a big boy.

Silas, I actually have no idea on the sales tax question. HR Block would be able to tell you, or if you do your taxes on turbo tax, it might tell you aslo.

Ok so Im a total dweeb but Im excited about this.

OH took a picture of the Fargo Theatre in black and white with the snow falling in December. We submitted it to the Fargo Forum newspaper, AND THEY PUBLISHED IT!

I'll have to do a search to see, otherwise wait until we do taxes.

I think that is awesome Bartness.

Ugh, Joseph keeps screeching and waking up Madelyn - only she wakes up in a panic and starts wailing lol. :wacko:

Elleah slept through the night for the first time.....9:30pm till 6am without waking for a feed. Bedtime routine is working......

Yay for elleah. I am of course jealous as my baby doesn't sleep at all!!

I took him back to docs today as I think his reflux has reared it's ugly head again. I was hopin to get some ranitadine for him bu dr reckons to just double te gavisvon and give it every 4 hours regardless of when he feeds.

So he has had a bath and bottle and is ready for bed but is awake. Mums holding him now. She's getting right on my tits! Not for any real reason except she smothers him wherea I am a little more ruthless with him. Well day after tomorrow it me andbthe evster against the world on our own :) shittingit.com :haha:

u will fall into your own routine on your own, I find its better when dan is at work, over christmas libby went all to pot. She in currently in bed fxd she stays there x

My little Georgie is titchy compared to most of your chunky Sparklers, lol. He is 9 weeks today and weighs just 8lb 11oz! Three of my friends have babies that were born bigger than this!

Kala, sorry you have so many worries right now, hopefully your tax money will really help you out.

Bartness, cool about the published photo!

Sophie, what a bummer about your car, lucky they did not pinch your buggy! Its quite shocking but people must go round just trying their luck with parked cars to see if they are locked or not! It almost makes you wish your sample pots were full of old wee :rofl:

Shan :happydance: on your full nights sleep!

Weezy, hope Leo's leg soon goes down, bless him.

AFM: Still no routine here, if he is awake he feeds if he is asleep he is either on my lap or in his sling. Its quite tiring being so in demand!

well she keeps waking and i keep settling her, im worried that settling her this early and she will wake 2am when if i do it 11ish she sleeps till 4-5 x

:dohh: evening girlies!

sorry i've been MIA - i deleted my subscription to this thread by accident :dohh: stupid me!

how is everyones bambino's getting on? (ill catch up when i get the time)

Pixie has now settled into a routine :happydance: i'm following the E.A.S.Y approach outlined in the baby whisperer book :thumbup: and she seems to be doing well on it - al though it was pretty much what we were doing anyway :)

she's also bounced into her cot. Missy moo was stretching her arms wide - as wide as her crib and she'd wiggle into the side and shove her arms and legs out making her wake up and cry... so she's now a big girl and in her cot :haha:

E = eat
A = activity
S = sleep
Y = you

basically, it takes about 30 mins to feed, activity includes play, bum change, clothing change etc... Pixie's "activity" time is around 1h/1h 30(awake time minus the feed) sleep then you time is you getting what you need done :thumbup:

she's been working to that sort of structure amazingly. wants fed every 4h like clockwork then at night she'll have a feed at 11pm skip say the 3am feed and go on till 6:30/7am :D

her routine goes a bit like this :

7am : E (4oz)
7.30am:A
8.30:S

11am: E (5oz)
11.30: A
12.30: S

3pm: E (5oz)
3.30:A
5.00:S

7pm: E (5oz)
7:30:A
8:00:S

11:00:E (6oz)
11.30:S

her routine goes a bit like this :

7am : E (4oz)
7.30am:A
8.30:S

11am: E (5oz)
11.30: A
12.30: S

3pm: E (5oz)
3.30:A
5.00:S

7pm: E (5oz)
7:30:A
8:00:S

11:00:E (6oz)
11.30:S

We do EASY - can't believe your LO naps for 2.5 hours, that's brill! Stanley is on a 3 hour cycle, have tried to stretch out a bit longer but he wakes every 3 hours like clockwork. He does slightly longer at night, sleeps 8 - 2 (with dreamfeed at 10), then wakes at 6. He's also annoyingly been waking at 4 recently but I think that's wind / needing to poo rather than hunger.

Is your lo bf or formula?

ETA: sorry, I just remembered Pixie is ff. I wonder if bf babies ever go 4 hours between feeds... *sob*

Mine doesn't so don't worry :haha:

Ok so I put him to bed in his crib and he went straight down. 40 mins later he was awake and really crying. He had wind so 20 mins of attempting to get it up ended with a burp and sick on my shoulder. Yum.

I left him in the middle of my bed. He has been grissling on and off now. Mum wanted to go up there and get him to sleep (because she is of course the baby whisperer) and I told her NO. Leave him to have a little grisel. He isn't crying and will go off on his own. It looks like he has although I haven't been up to check.

Seriously anyone would think SHE had given birth to him. She has only got all obssessive because we are leaving Saturday. I think it is going to really affect her Evan not being there (she doesn't give a shit about me lol as all I do is leave a trail of mess behind me) but she has got to do things my way. I don't care if she hates hearing him cry. He is a baby :dohh: That is what they do sometimes.

Last night she wouldn't let me take him to bed until she had held him and practically ripped him from me! "I haven't had my hold today" Well get used to it cos you won't have a hold EVERYDAY when I am gone :haha:

This morning I got up at 7 for a wee and apparently Evan started talking to himself (not crying) I go back upstairs and my stepdad is in my room. WTF???? Piss off do you think I have abandoned my child or something?

Thanks for the words about the car. Turns out a freinds dads car also got broken into so was deffo people on the look for unlocked cars. His window was smashed though. I may wee in those pots and leave them in there :rofl:

I got my SSMG form signed today so shall take that to the JC on Monday. I need that £500 to pay for all the shit I have bought Evan (since Christmas lol) I bought his Jumperoo yesterday :happydance: also some crocs for the summer :haha:

Pichi I was wondering where you had disappeared to :) Glad to have you back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"