~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

:hugs: GG.

I can understand your frustrations. My OH doesn't do much of anything with either of our children when he is home, but he sure likes to dictate at what I do. I spend my entire days with them and I know what I am doing! So leave me alone! A bit different situation, but I understand where you are coming from.

is it just me or do you feel bad for not taking enough pics? i need to take more

I keep my camera next to her change table, reminds me to not be slack! x

woo hoo AM. im still trying to sort out child tax credits... got my child benefit sorted though, and my child trust fund :thumbup:

ShanandBoc my phone camera is quite good but - i always seem to be too busy playing with her haha

Yay Sophie, I hope your first night home goes well.

I have not even filled in the forms for CB yet, must do that.

I take quite a few pics now but really regret not taking as many when he was first born. I am starting a photography course on Tuesday night, hopefully I will learn how to make the most of my new camera and be inspired to take a lot more baby pics. I am also looking forward just to getting out of the house :haha:

My ctc was easy. Well just filled forms out took about a month maybe 5 weeks. I get wtc too :) cos I only worked half of last year therefore earning half a years money :) so um saving it so I can stay on mat leave till July and go back to school for the fun last 3 weeks :haha:

thanks jo - mum is staying tonight but all is good. So nice to be back! evan has Been fine and had a nap in his cot. Hea been a bit grisley though and more hungry than normal. My boobs don't feel full :( hopefully it's just cos it's strange surroundings x

my ctc was easy I rang them up and they added them on my wtc over the phone as we had a low income last year too... only took a few days and its was in my bank!

Ourscis complicated as my oh gets some of his fuel expenses etc paid for so the filling in of forms is fuggered. Don't think we qualify for etc either cos oh earns too much o think :S

libby has gone down and took 2 oz in a dream feed... its took me all night to get her to sleep and now the next door neighbour is f***ing around with his car with the RAC and talking under the window really loud and trying to start his car cos he has came back from holiday and it wont start!!! why the hell couldnt he just wait till morning she is such a light sleeper!

Hi ladies :)

Havnt had a catch up of posts yet but i've just noticed i'm not on the first page :(

Megan Anne Dyer was born on 3rd December weighing 10lb 4oz - can i be added please :)

Megan has been awake ALLL day today! shes been quite the moaner too and STILL doesnt want to be put down! I have finally managed to get my mountain of ironing done though whilst the OH had hold of her :D

pichi - this is not answering your question, but cot bumpers arnt recommended anyway, but im not sure I remember why?? I think I might find out before I put her in as there is one on her cot x

Megans crib has quite wide bars so we use her bumper at the end so she doesnt wriggle down and get her feet caught inbetween the bars

Well, now a routine is established we are now going into phase 2; getting rid of the dummy. Well, at least getting herself to self soothe. Tonight I feel is going to be a long one. We need the dummy for getting her to stop the 3am feed so I do t know how that's going to work >.<

Megan doesnt take a dummy at all! She just spits it back out at us lol.

We only just qualify for ctc! You only qualify if jointly you earn no more than £40,000 a year. Last year OH and I earned between us £39,983 :s

Between us we are on nearly 30k I think it is. I just hate getting paperwork don't. Think we would get very little but its money towards food and nappies so every little helps ^_^

any of you that breastfeed get cramps and bit of blood ? i dint want my dam period! didnt have one for 8 months last time and this is threatening to come on,.

any of you that breastfeed get cramps and bit of blood ? i dint want my dam period! didnt have one for 8 months last time and this is threatening to come on,.

I gave birth 5 weeks and 2 days ago and am STILL bleeding :(

i bled for erm... 6 weeks i think... then i got LOADS of CM that was like goo (tmi sorry) and now i've just had my first AF, which has stopped now

yeh i got mine I was expecting it for weeks it lasted about 4 days no cramp or anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->