~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

any of you that breastfeed get cramps and bit of blood ? i dint want my dam period! didnt have one for 8 months last time and this is threatening to come on,.

That's crummy. I haven't but a friend of mine's LO is 10 weeks and she's had one. The nurse at the GP at her 8 week check just said "oh, that's not supposed to happen". Most helpful :growlmad:

i had my period 4 weeks postpartum like clock work.. stopped bleeding 2 weeks pp than 2 weeks later right on time like before i was preg had a period 4 day and very heavy doc confirmed im ovulating already.. said its weird since i solely breastfeed him... ive also been cramping for the past week.. and im not due for my period for another week.. we did do the deed around o time with no condom for a few min before we remembered oh yeah you can get preg now aahaha.. but he never came until after condom was on.. so im a lil freaked because im also now feeling nauseous and light headed all day today its 10 dpo... hubby was drunk when we had sex around o time.. =/ its exactly like when i got preg with my last.. i started cramping 3 dpo with him.. and around the same this month.. guess ill wait to see if she comes in less than a week.. around the 15th
anyone feel like this?

woah, that would be mad if you were pregnant again already!

I've not had a period yet. I did bleed very lightly but on and off for about 5 weeks.

I thought i'd let you all know that Evan has (for the past 5 nights) been going to bed at around 9pm and sleeping till midnightish, feeding then sleeping til 5ish feeding then sleeping till 8-9am. I can't believe it :haha: sometimes it is a struggle, he woke uptonight around 10pm crying would settle (turned out he'd done a poo lol) everntually dropped off and is still asleep :) He has taken to sleeping on top of my duvet with a blanket.

Second day in the flat. Feeling much more homely but have loads to do still sorting out Mr Spoilts room (I didn't realise how much he had!!)

Put his jumperoo together tonight, is very cool, can't wait til he is big enough x x

Since I really have no one else to talk to that isn't biased - I really need to vent here.

My father has not been in my life for most of it. He tried to add me on facebook, and I denied the request and sent a message to him saying "No, I will not add you. No, I do not want to talk to you." It has been atleast 2 yrs since I last talked to him, and the first thing he says to me?

"Boy that was rude I am sorry your just like your mom." WTF?!?!

That is all you have to say? Who am I supposed to be like? You? Fuck no, you weren't around dumbass!! UGH. Its just so frustrating because he just doesn't seem to see how bad he hurt me while I was growing up! :| :growlmad:

SOrry to hear that Hun :( my friends dad got in contact with him before Christmas. He is 40 this year and had not spoken to his dad since he was 3!! Was weird at first but he's taken it slowly and speaks to him regularly now. They haven't met as he lives across the country.

Makes me think about what to say to evan when he asks about his dad :( or if his dad gets in touch later or he wants to meet his dad later. Sad situation :(

maybe just mail him back and say sorry if he felt u came across rude but u are nit ready to share so much of your life with him right now. Maybe suggest you corespond by email for the time being :)

yeah - as AM says, just message him back and basically tell him WHY you are so like your mum like you've said to us. he's maybe oblivious as to how much he's hurt you so tell him straight. that's the good thing about the internet. you can say exactly what's on your mind because you're not saying it to their face if that makes sense?

ahhhhh im shit i cant do this its too hard, nothing works im exhausted and i need my family!

you can do it hun! it's lack of sleep speaking :hugs:

i have an out of sync baby >.< up to 6oz me thinks...

she had one of the worst nights yet last night, ended up with her dummy and still shit im getting f***** nowhere ! i dont think im cut out to be a mother

now that's just silly. there is nothing wrong with her having a dummy - she's probably needing her dummy to soothe herself to sleeps. that's what Pixie does. she'll fall asleep without it but - she feels calmer with it.

i thought about introducing a lovey for her but i think i'm too late? not very clued up on that

haha i've been tempted many a time. at one point OH was sticking her glowing seahorse infront of her hand that held the dummy in :haha:

Gemma you stop that silly talk right no. You hear me??????????​

So how did Libby sleep last night? Evan has a dummy, he spits it out if he has a bit of wind. Also sometimes he's having me on so I put it in when he cries I leave him for a min, then go in and put it back in and he often goes to sleep then :)

He slept 8-3 last night (small comfort feed at 10) but then woke at 5 and 7 and 9 :dohh:

in my bed 11 - 1.30 then in basket 3-5 then my bed 6-6.30 lol im sending her out loads of different messages lol

she is asleep in her basket on her tum with her dummy :doh: she needs a good afternoon sleep really to sleep ok tonight

Well that is ok. I am of the opinion they are still so little you just have to go with what works at the moment :) And she is sleeping now :)

I dunno what to do today, I am shattered!! Evan is in his swing but keeps looking over at me and all I want to do is eat my breakfast :(

I must say I am loving pixis photos they have been catching my eye a while now,

Gemma you are being far too hard on your self sweetie, you only have to at photo's of Libby to see that she is a healthy, happy and sooooooooo loved little girl You are a fab mummy!

I do know a bit where you are coming from though as my heart sinks a little when I hear of babies going so many hours between feeds, in their own cribs/cots allowing mums to have YOU time. I get none of that. George is permanently attached to me, wont sleep anywhere but on me or in my bed next to me (and he wakes up even if I get up to go to the loo in the night) and even his chair/swing/play mat doesn't keep him amused for longer than 10-15 minutes. He is my little limpet.

I am probably going about it totally the wrong way but trying to get him to do anything different was totally stressing me out so now I just go with the flow and be totally baby lead. It does stifle me a little, but I tell my self it shall pass and in the mean time I go to as many baby groups as possible to get us out of the house.

Keep at it chic :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->