***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

A gender blood test!! I NEED this :haha:. I could not go with out knowing the gender. We thought it would be fun but I love to decorate and buy things and for a girl you know the closet and room is going to be filled with pink. Gender neutral just does not seem as fun. I really have a feeling it is a girl and though Ive always wanted a girl with my son I knew it was a boy from early on. So lets hope my gut feeling is right

i FINALLY get to hear babies heart beat (fingers crossed) tomorrow! i will be 13w3d. i have had 2 ultrasounds but have been waiting to hear the babies heartbeat since i found out!

so nervous but DH and i are excited too!

and i am also craving a breakfast sandwich so bad right now that i could cry. cant decide if i want to cave in so i can sleep lol yes its that bad.. i know ill regret it lol ohhh pregnancy!!

14+2 bumpy
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/SellingStuffNow89/DSC_5945.jpg

Got my CVS first thing tomorrow morning. I'm guessing the weekend will mess up the whole "results in 48 hours" thing, but I am hanging on to a thread of hope that they'll get back to me on Friday evening.

Colsy - they will let you know by Friday afternoon, to make you wait till monday would be cruel xxx

Good luck Colsy!

Great twinny bump ilikecake!!

I had an u/s today at 13w4d and both the tech and I are pretty sure it's a boy based on a very clear scrotum and penis and the angle of the dangle. I'm still holding out some hope that it's actually a girl and it's just still too early to tell, but I was pretty convinced. :cry: I have my actual gender scan on the 25th, so I'm holding my breath until then.

heard babies heartbeat today... finally!! and it was beautiful and strong! took her only a few seconds to find it... lovely... i def. cried :)

Sorry guys, change in EDD: sonographer has us at 11wk5d atm, due 24th Nov :)

I had an u/s today at 13w4d and both the tech and I are pretty sure it's a boy based on a very clear scrotum and penis and the angle of the dangle. I'm still holding out some hope that it's actually a girl and it's just still too early to tell, but I was pretty convinced. :cry: I have my actual gender scan on the 25th, so I'm holding my breath until then.

Awe sorry, You must want a girl. Me too. You never know I have a friend who got an ultrasound at 16 weeks and 19 and they said boy, then she went for a 3D ultrasound at about 24 weeks and its a girl! They had good potty shots too :wacko: So Ive got my fingers crossed for you :winkwink:

Id LOVE a girl, and I have a feeling that is what Im having but the more time goes on I start to worry :dohh:. Ive gotten use to having a boy and everyone says girls are harder. I wonder what I will do with a girl! I want one since I am a girly girl and all this blue,cars, dinosaurs ect. just doesnt seem as fun as pink, nail polish and princesses. I guess there will be pros and cons to each so I think im coming to terms with either. It would be nice to have another boy since my son is so young they will be great playmates. Then again Im not sure if I want any more children so it would be nice to have one of each. IDK! Guess Ill wait it out and see.

I have a scan next friday at 12w5d and a part of me hopes we can see a little something but I doubt it. After that will be our gender scan..can not come fast enough!!

I would absolutely love at least one of the twins to be a girl. I won't be having anymore children so I know a part of me will be a little bit gutted if they're both boys :blush:

Got my CVS first thing tomorrow morning. I'm guessing the weekend will mess up the whole "results in 48 hours" thing, but I am hanging on to a thread of hope that they'll get back to me on Friday evening.

Good luck today human, and happy 14 weeks :hugs:

Eta- human :rofl: it's meant to say hun. Bloody auto correct :haha:

I think this baby is a girl, straight from the start, but I do have blue doubts creeping in :haha: I honestly don't mind xxx

Its my first so I really don't mind either, I started off thinking girl then I changed to boy so I really don't know. I'd like my oldest to be a boy I think, so they can look after their younger siblings, but then I do always picture myself with a girl. I definitely want at least one of each someday!

Good luck today human, and happy 14 weeks

:rofl: I was wondering who human was!!

Another reason id love a girl :) I saved all my sons clothes, blankets ect. And of course him being the first child we went WAY over board buying clothes, toys..we have clothes he never even got to wear with tags on them before he grew out of that size we have so much. So if we have a boy I dont get to by anything :nope: and thats no fun! The only thing I will get to buy is bed room decoration and crib bedding. But if we have a girl I plan on selling all my sons old clothes and using the money to buy her clothes! Only ten outfits per size tho! Thats including pants, onesies, sleepers ect. No going over board this time!

Good luck today Colsy xx

The 20 week scan seems so far away! I am desperate to find out the gender, with my first i stayed on team yellow and this time i am so impatient!

x

I just went and had a peek in 3rd tri, I'm so excited, I want to be over there :blush: :haha:

:rofl: I'm still getting used to being in second :rofl:

2 weeks today till my gender scan :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"