• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

Hi girls,
I've been loving the weather over the past few days, just been spending as much time as possible outside in case it doesn't last! The last two summers have been so bad, this is such a lovely change to have some decent weather. I'm still not feeling really pregnant although I definitely have a little bump now. Occasionally feel flutters but they are not regular and not every day. How about everyone else?

morning ladies , Not feeling clever at the mo . Started with a tender bit in my stomach kinda not far above pubic bone, that's gradually getting more & more tender, Hurts when i sit down, feels feel somebodies punched me stomach & i'm getting sharp pains. I find i'm having to hold my right side or put pressure on it all the time so hurts when i move *sob*

its not muscle or pulling that's a diff feeling & this is way stronger, god knows what's going on ..
Oh and apart from that i've a lovely swollen right foot another preggy symptom grr

Hope your all well x

ps..who likes me 14+3 preggy bump then?? Took it monday ( avatar )

What awesome weather !!

I havnt been on here for a while, just enjoying every min of the sunshine..

hope everyone is well :D

Ooooh I've just sent off the cheque for my NCT classes starting in September :happydance: - strange planning things that far ahead when for the last 3 months I've not been looking any further ahead than the next week :)

hey!

Im afraid my dates have been changed again! after 5 scans and various dates my hospital is settling for 20th Nov. Can you change me when you get a chance please!

thank you!

Vx

Ooooh I've just sent off the cheque for my NCT classes starting in September :happydance: - strange planning things that far ahead when for the last 3 months I've not been looking any further ahead than the next week :)

I just sent mine off as well got confirmation this monring...seems so long away!! :)

morning ladies , Not feeling clever at the mo . Started with a tender bit in my stomach kinda not far above pubic bone, that's gradually getting more & more tender, Hurts when i sit down, feels feel somebodies punched me stomach & i'm getting sharp pains. I find i'm having to hold my right side or put pressure on it all the time so hurts when i move *sob*

its not muscle or pulling that's a diff feeling & this is way stronger, god knows what's going on ..
Oh and apart from that i've a lovely swollen right foot another preggy symptom grr

Hope your all well x

ps..who likes me 14+3 preggy bump then?? Took it monday ( avatar )

I feel the exact same tummy pain! It keeps me up at night. Been suffering it since first tri. Midwife tried to switch my prenatals but they haven't helped much. I guess no one ever said pregnancy was easy :(

p.s.Your bump is great!

Bumping as we were slipping down towards 3rd page!

So is summer over for another year then? :( Very cloudy and cold up North today :( , probably had the norths full sun allocation for the next 3 years already :rofl:

I live near Heaton Park in Manchester and everyone i know is going to the Oasis concerts but me! Im feeling so left out - poooo!

Although little flump has been dancing about inside for the last 2 days so at least someones happy haha!

Hi,

Can I put my due date down for the 23rd November. They can't make there mind up so it might change again!

x

Is anyone else feeling worried again? It's a couple of weeks since I heard the heartbeat at my GPs and I have to wait till 24th June now for my 21 week scan. I was feeling little flutters but nothing for the past couple of days. I know I shouldn't worry but I just really really hope everything is OK.

ive been feeling the flutters on and off for a few weeks. Last week i didnt feel any flutters at all for about 4 days. The past 2 days ive been feeling it quite regular.
Im sure at this stage are babys are still so tiny that they can move about without us feeling. try not to worry, im sure you will be feeling the flutters again soon.

ive been feeling the flutters on and off for a few weeks. Last week i didnt feel any flutters at all for about 4 days. The past 2 days ive been feeling it quite regular.
Im sure at this stage are babys are still so tiny that they can move about without us feeling. try not to worry, im sure you will be feeling the flutters again soon.

Thanks Jennie. It's great to see that everything is going so well for you as well.

When is your scan polaris? mine is on 24th June.. and we are due the same day too! lol

x

Hey Polaris, I had exactly the same worry on saturday but strangely have been feeling more definite kicks since sat night - I think we do not notice them so much in the early days and with the weather being so lovely, we are all enjoying being able to get outside and thats distracting :)

I feel kicks fairly regularly now, normally around 10pm when I am in bed trying to get to sleep....lol

:hugs: Polaris - sure everything is ok :)

This stage between all the first tri symptoms and waiting for regular movements is a nightmare isn't it. I'm seeing midwife next week for my 16 week appointment and really really hope she is going to try and find heartbeat as I'm so eager to hear that everything is still going ok in there.

When is your scan polaris? mine is on 24th June.. and we are due the same day too! lol

x

Thanks everyone for your replies. After posting, I think I felt baby again when I was lying on the couch watching TV last night! So I feel OK again. I know that it is just being silly but it is so hard not to worry about every little thing.

Moomoo - my scan is on 24th June too! What a coincidence!

hi how is every one ... weathers not that gud today .. not like it was last week it was soo hot ... im getting rather exited now about my detaild ultra sound .. in 15 days .. i hope my baby int a lil wiggler this time n lets them find out the sex lol .. i got a feeling its a boy anyway but i just want to make sure ha ha ...

i stared feeling defanite movements too ... espesh when im sat at work .. some days its a lil wiggler n some days i think it having a lazy day lol ..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->