• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

yay how much i love 2nd tri! i have been feeling fab! baby has started kicking and i have my gender scan in less than 2weeks!!!! oh and i am away to tenerife on monday for a week!!!! woooooo xxxx

Ooo I've just noticed that I'm still down for November 2nd... that changed at my dating scan a good few weeks back now, so if I could be put down for November 30th that would be great thanks hun :D

I can't believe how awesome second tri has been so far!! No sickness really, belly starting to grow, a heartbeat (I can't get early scans, have to wait until 20 weeks) and hopefully soon flutters!! :D It sure makes it easy to get excited...especially compared to first tri!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/135166-ode-tri2.html

Hiya,

Im new, please can you add me to the list, im 16 weeks pregnant & due on 14th November.

Thanks
x

Wow no posts since 8pm yesterday - must mean all the November Sparklers have been out enjoying the sun :)

Been so busy gardening today I'm exhausted, DH is away so I lost track of time without him to tell me when I've had enough. 6 hours of gardening later and some rather "pink" arms I finally realise enough is enough.

I'm having a realisation moment though as trying to find something summery to wear this weekend - hmmm looks like I may have to invest in some summery maternity clothes as non of my shorts, skirts etc fit :(

Wow no posts since 8pm yesterday - must mean all the November Sparklers have been out enjoying the sun :)

Been so busy gardening today I'm exhausted, DH is away so I lost track of time without him to tell me when I've had enough. 6 hours of gardening later and some rather "pink" arms I finally realise enough is enough.

I'm having a realisation moment though as trying to find something summery to wear this weekend - hmmm looks like I may have to invest in some summery maternity clothes as non of my shorts, skirts etc fit :(

Snap - none of my summery clothes fit either. Reluctant to buy too much summery stuff though in case I jinx the weather!

Hi girlies!! How lovely has this weather been!! I have been lucky to find some gorgeous dresses for summer that arent maternity wear but are floaty summery and roomy. Cheap too! They are off a website called AX Paris (link) and they sell the range in Debenhams. They have tunic style dresses which are perfect. Obviously, some of the clothing on there is tight and slinky but i thought the summery things were lovely id have to share!

I have these dresses and they are sooo cute! They only cost £25 and £30!

https://www.axparis.co.uk/images/uploads/April%2009/TW003CR-FR.jpg https://www.axparis.co.uk/images/uploads/MAY%2009/DW004CR-FR.jpg

Wow!! i love those tunic type dresses!! they are beautiful!!

Im a wee bit pink too...ive never really burnt before, so my skin must be feeling extra sensitive??

*stardust..loving the ode to 2nd tri!! It's amazing..another good one to add is thinking you are feeling movement for it to be swiftly followed by a huge fart!! hahaaa

Hope all my sparklers are well and enjoying the good weather

x

Hi, please add me on. i just found out my Edd is 20th of Nov. I only just had my first scan on friday, partly because i didnt know when my last AF was and i didnt want to have appts at the hospital near me.

*stardust..loving the ode to 2nd tri!! It's amazing..another good one to add is thinking you are feeling movement for it to be swiftly followed by a huge fart!! hahaaa

moomoo, that is totally true and funny!!! I keep holding on for it to be "flutters".... instead it is "fluffs" :rofl:

Had a miserable morning so far :(

Was off work on Friday as i was feeling breathless and absolutely knackered due to having 3 hours sleep the previous night. And i come in this morning to miserable gits who i feel resent me for being off work. Im hardly ever off sick (probably took 5 sick days for the whole year (July 2008 to June 2009 - inclusing Friday) and i just get the general vibe that they get peed off with me. I emailed the woman i work with in the morning telling her id be coming into work in the afternoon cos i was exhausted and feeling a little dizzy. Then when my OH got home from work at 11am he saw me in bed looking not so good and phoned work for me.

I come into work this morning with an email off one of the partners (sent to all staff) stating the following:

1) If you are off work sick you need to try to speak to a partner (preferably me) to inform us rather than passing messages through others.

2) Once you return to work from sickness you need to come to see me.

There was other points on the email that refer to other things but i felt it was aimed at me. Im so pissed off and upset. I cant wait to finish in October for maternity :(

Rant over ladies, sorry to rain on your sunny Monday - its so nice out!

You shouldnt be treated any different as if you were normally sick..ie they cant start making up rules to do with sickness all of a sudden now you are pregnant.

I would ask her what her problem is.. its not a selfish "pulling a sicky" so i would have a word!!

You shouldnt be treated any different as if you were normally sick..ie they cant start making up rules to do with sickness all of a sudden now you are pregnant.

I would ask her what her problem is.. its not a selfish "pulling a sicky" so i would have a word!!

Aww thank you hun. I know though!

Especially due to the fact that during your 5th and 6th month (i could be wrong) they multiply your income from those months to calculate your 90% leave and if you are off during those months unpaid, it drags your average wage down. So i would NEVER pull a sickie!

The sun is shining though and iv just had lunch so i feel much better now, thanks sweetie! :hugs:

:hug:

My EDD is November 20th can i please join ya!? xx

Hi it's my first day in the second trimester and the baby's meant to be due the very last day of November - if it's early i'm in the right place :)

Congratulations to everyone in here on their own November sparklers! :hug:

Hi girls, hope everyone is feeling good and enjoying good spring weather! xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back