• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

When is your scan polaris? mine is on 24th June.. and we are due the same day too! lol

x

Thanks everyone for your replies. After posting, I think I felt baby again when I was lying on the couch watching TV last night! So I feel OK again. I know that it is just being silly but it is so hard not to worry about every little thing.

Moomoo - my scan is on 24th June too! What a coincidence!

Glad you are feeling much better...just wish minimoo would give me some more definite kicks!! :rofl:

x

My scans the 22nd :D:D

baby is moving lots now... more and more each day :D

Hi All!

Im due November 27th! four days after my birthday! yay!!!!

xxxx

Glad everyone is okay. I'm back online now after our house move- bit of a nightmare but we always knew it would be difficult with me being pregnant and so sick and all.

Anyway, we're moved, and slowly starting to unpack. You're definitely not alone with starting to worry again polaris...i thought i felt LO at 13+6 and then about a week later felt the same again, but since then i haven't really had anything definite.

I refused to move any furniture or anything heavy during the move (obviously!) and OH had friends to help but i did do my fair share of fetching and carrying with the lighter stuff and i am now scared i've overdone it. It is a week until i next see my midwife so she can listen for the heartbeat and i am going out of my mind worrying. We have been planning to buy a doppler but with moving house it has been put on hold until payday :dohh:

I am still as sick as a dog, i just wish i'd feel something definite movement-wise!

I'm just frustrated with not being able to hear the heartbeat yet. MIL thought she found it with the stethoscope a couple weeks ago but GP still can't here it on the doppler. Says she is picking it up but we can't hear it so I have another appointment the end of next week. It kind of worries me and I think my MIL is starting to get bothered with it too (she was a fetal assesment nurse for 20 yrs). She asked me today if the GP has moved up my ultrasound because of it... I said no but I'm thinking that's why I am going again the end of next week. I know it's still early tho, so sticking to the positive but can't help but think about it still. She never did tell me what the doppler said the heart rate was either.

Rebaby - i am the same wishing i could feel something more definite..today i thought i felt 4 kind of flicks inside..but i was in the car so the vibrations were getting in the way of what i could feel :S - soon enough i will be begging him to stop stomping on my bladder!! hehe

Impatient1 - hope they can sort it out for you..although even after hearing the heartbeat on the monitor i was sure they were picking up mine too..

x

hiya all

sorry I havnt been around for a while, we just got back from Florida thismorning!

I had a gender scan while out there and Im having another little boy we are so happy!

Im getting little flickery movements as well lol

Oh my god girls, think ive been getting kicking!!? None of this fluttering stuff, like proper taps from the inside, i had 4 yesterday...and so far today ive had 3!!! how exciting!!

xx

Hi everyone!

Sorry haven't posted in a while - poor internet connection at home. Well I have a bump and have heard the heartbeat :happydance: 12 week scan was fine and now just waiting for next scan on the 24th June. So excited as I want to find out the sex.

Only bad news is that I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes a few weeks ago so it's finger pricking four times a day and a miserable low sugar and fat diet :hissy:

:hug:

My dates have been changed (by 2 weeks!!) so im now on the 27th of november :happydance:

Hey girls, I am sure I am feeling lots of movement now, particularly when sitting upright, baby seems to give me a good kick!

Hey moomoo - just seen you are on team :blue: - how lovely babe! We are going to stay team yellow, much to the annoyance of many of my friends....lol.... have you any names yet?

Hey girls, I am sure I am feeling lots of movement now, particularly when sitting upright, baby seems to give me a good kick!

Hey moomoo - just seen you are on team :blue: - how lovely babe! We are going to stay team yellow, much to the annoyance of many of my friends....lol.... have you any names yet?

Hahhaa! he was playing with his bits at our consultant scan so we couldnt miss it really! lol I wasnt overly bothered about finding out, but OH wanted to and i got caught up with the excitement!! :blue: :happydance::happydance:

We've got some names, we chose them years ago before we were even contempleting having children...but..we are keeping them secret, sorry ladies :blush::blush:

x

Yeooowccchhh - what ever baby is doing I want it to stop right now - only way to explain what I've been feeling over last couple of days is - it's as if there is a piece of string attached to inside of my belly button and baby is ringing it as if it were a church bell. I think it must be some pressure being put on a nerve somewhere causing the pain as it only happens for a second or so every now and then and it's very painful. Anyone else experienced anything like this?

Understood :) DH really doesnt want to find out so we have to hope diddy doesnt have the same idea and make it obvious ;)

hmm, blondie, I cant say I have had any pain as yet but as you say it could be related to a nerve or something...

hey november mummies!!! can i join in?! i'm due nov 27th, wish i could have been with you ladies from the start, but i didnt announce on here til i was 12weeks ish!! is a bit strange cos i was a november mummy last year too!! am lookin forward to getting to know everyone!xxx

Hey one and all! Sorry I have been so elusive lately! My computer died and now i have a new one that won't get on the internet... real handy, right? haha so i'm using my man's and my mother's til i can get a connection card in mine... but yea... news on the baby front! I can feel my baby move a LOT now! and in 11 days we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl!

hey november mummies!!! can i join in?! i'm due nov 27th, wish i could have been with you ladies from the start, but i didnt announce on here til i was 12weeks ish!! is a bit strange cos i was a november mummy last year too!! am lookin forward to getting to know everyone!xxx

Hi Alice, congratulations :)

You can be our expert on what clothes we need to buy for November babies seeing as you have already done all this then :) It must take a bit of getting your head round doing it all again within a year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->