• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

I'm still not convinced that what I feel occasionally is actually baby movement but I'm sure it will let me know when it is ready :)

Good news about finding somewhere moomoo :happydance: sounds ideal :)

We are going to start decorating our bedroom this weekend (we moved in in august last year) - got paint and everything sorted (well almost) so it will be all systems go.

Can't start decorating nursery until after end of August though as we are having a massive party for husbands 40th and will have people sleeping over everywhere (He isn't actually 40 until the end of September but we thought we'd have an early party rather than have a house full of guests when I am 7 months pregnant).

I'm sat here at work driving myself insane trying to find the perfect pram system :rofl:

I love the Silver Cross 3D but the car seats don't have an easy fix type base so that means its a no no for me - trouble is I can't find anything else I really like at the moment :hissy:

Why is it so hard to find something I like?

Oooohh try Babystyle - stunning, iv not decided on a colour yet though. that all depends on the sex of my flump :)

OMG!!! I swear i have got strechmarks since this morning??!!! This morning i was fine.. then felt my tummy itching and feeling a bit sore...and there they are.. a load of red lines and dry skin..... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ah sorry you didn't get to hear the heartbeat blondie, bet you're counting down the days now until you get to! Good news about your iron though.

Also fab news about your new house moomoo :happydance:

We saw the midwife this morning and it took her a couple of minutes to 'locate' LO but when she did we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time which was just fantastic. Also got all my regular blood results back from last time and all is well. BP is currently stable too, which is good news with all the vomiting i am still doing, was thinking it would be in my boots! Especially the way i was feeling this morning! :sick:

That is the last time i will see that midwife though now as we have just moved and it's taken us out of their area so off to my new local GP practice tomorrow to get myself registered and find a new midwife!

I forgot to ask to join November Sparklers. My EDD is 6th November

Oh Moomoo, sorry about the stretchmarks! I'm sure mine are on the way. Great news about the house, though!

Welcome to all the new ladies :friends:

Just thought i'd mention that lou who started this thread is the only one who can edit the intial post or add dates etc and she's having a rough time right now: Not Good News so don't worry if you've not been added- it's not because you're not welcome.

And :hugs: to lou

:hug: to Lou - hope you are doing ok honey

Keep us updated, we are all praying for you :hugs:

OMG I can't stop grinning :happydance: :happydance:

I have DEFINITE movement going on right now - quite a distinctive tapping happening just above my knicker line - it feels so gorgeous I'm almost in tears as it's finally hit home there is actually my baby growing inside me :)

It's happened about ten times now in the last half hour :) Was sat here crying a little earlier as been feeling down today and had convinced myself that something had gone wrong as not been having symptoms recently and I didn't get to hear heartbeat at my midwife appointment this week. I think baby has basically decided to kick me into touch and tell me to pull myself together :rofl:

Blondie that is so cool that you are feeling movement. Isn't it just the most fantastic feeling? I know what you mean about being close to tears, it makes me feel so emotional and so happy every time I feel it!

Aww blondie, yay :happydance: that's super!

I had something yesterday, i was lying very still on the sofa, listening to music and quite low down on the right hand side i felt something, not at all like a flutter, more like a prod. Couldn't wait to tell OH when he got in from work!

Going to pick up the pram today, i'm like a kid at xmas! :rofl:

Morning ladies,
I felt movement at 14wks for a wk & nothing since :(
My new doppler arrived yesterday that i bought from a lass on here & i found the heartbeat last night, Couldn't find it earlier though. Gonna try record it on lappy & share with you all if i can fathom it x

Hi everyone! I've felt so much movement from week 16 that it's like the little one is running laps inside of me! haha Yesterday I didn't see my belly move but i felt it! FROM THE OUTSIDE! i felt my baby kick! It was definitely one of the best feelings in the world! my man was so happy too! he was right there when it happened too...talking to the baby! I find out in 4 days if it is a boy or a girl! whatever it is though... it's definitely in love with it's daddy!

It's so strange when they start moving isn't it - I felt my first definite movement on Friday evening and since then pretty much every time I sit still I feel it doing somersaults in there. Can't wait for it to be strong enough for DH to feel as it's so hard to describe what it feels like to him :)

I have been feeling movements for almost 2 weeks now - so surreal but amazing isnt it! Just waiting for the OH to be able to feel it now. He desperatly wants to but he can never tell if it is Flump or my tummy playing tricks haha!!

Anyone ever place the TV remote on their bump ........ i could see the remote bouncing up and down to my heartbeat and then every now and again it would jump out of sync, little Flump having a kick!! You sensation of feeling your heartbeat in your tummy is so strange!!!

Try it!

Thankyou Rebaby:hugs::hugs:

Thankyou all for all your messages it means a hell of a lot to me it really does.

im just waiting on the midwife shes doing a home visit hopefully before lunchtime, so i'll update you on whats what xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->