• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

Hi Ladies :)

Well just back from my consultant appointment and everything seems to be going ok - got to hear heartbeat for first time which was lovely - nice and strong little baby in there - but I kind of knew that by the amount of somersaults it is doing inside me :rofl:

Got to go for extra growth scans at 28 and 34 weeks due to me being a skinny and with my history of crohns - they just want to check that baby is getting enough nutrients from me and growing ok so it means I get to see baby 3 more times now - 20 week scan is on 3rd July so counting down to that now :)

Awww hun glad everything is going okay :D I'm like you I should be seeing bubz more often than not every 6weeks to make sure evrything is okay but mine is due to me loosing my daughter at 21weeks in my previous pregnancy!

:hugs: Are you doing ok at the moment? Must be a worrying time for you right now :hugs:

Hi girls, ive added a thread so we can post our latest scan piccies :) i cant wait to see them Xxx

I will have to look for the thread moomoo. I have my scan tomorrow so will update after.

Hey girls, I have been so caught up with work stuff lately I havent been on here and had some serious catching up to do.

Firstly, I am sending massive hugs to any girls having heartache at the moment - god it really brings it home how precious this all is doesnt it. After all the worry of 1st tri, you sit back and think all is going swimmingly then something bad happens to one of your friends to make you sit up and take notice!

Lou, I hope it all goes well today, I am reading your thread at the same time but wanted to post here too.

Sounds like there is lots of movement going around!! My Diddy is moving loads lately, I still havent been able to feel the kicks from outside yet but DH swears he can feel it. Think this is definitly daddy's baby - only performs for daddy!!!

Hope you all have a good week and hugs to all xxx

:hugs: Are you doing ok at the moment? Must be a worrying time for you right now :hugs:

I'm doing fine so far trying not get too excited until I get the all clear again on my next scan at 22weeks then if I get the all clear I think I'll stop worrying and enjoy the pregnancy but until then still walking on eggshells!

hi ya ladies!

well the sonographer said that i have one awkward baby lol, everything with baby was fine,he/she wouldnt pose, didnt get the greatest of pics, but baby is a good size weight etc 13oz.

but..

still no real answer for why im still bleeding... so im still none the wiser

Hi girls, ive added a thread so we can post our latest scan piccies :) i cant wait to see them Xxx

Thanks moomoo! I have my scan on Wednesday so will post my pics then. Can't wait to see everyone else's too!

Yay Lou!!

Good luck with scans everyone! Got mine tomorrow. I'm really excited but also very nervous. Just hope everything is ok.

Good luck girls, its a week of scans this week :) I have mine Friday :)

Hi Blondie,

It was an AAT exam that Ive done, so not a degree or anything just yet, and I think it went terrible as I couldnt balace by £18million - teehee!!

Not getting stressed over it now as whats done is done and I can always resit.

Ive had a lovely weekend, and my other half felt bubba kicking for the first time last night on fathers day. The grin that crept along his face was soo cute!!

x

They do really love it dont they its really sweet. DH keeps pointing to my tummy and saying ' My baby' :)

Hey Lou sorry you didn't get the answer you were looking for. Any follow up tests planned?

I have to call my midwife later, let her know how the scan went and go from there, i should imagine, follow up swabs and i have a repeat scan at 36 weeks due to the low lying placenta.

Hi Lou, i forgot to say my due date is now 18th November, could you change this for me? thanks x

Here we go ladies - I have found it :)

We must be letting our standards slip as no posts for nearly a week :)

Well done blondie!! I was searching for this earlier - got to about page 5 and thought it had been moved elsewhere..

a week!!! blimey!! lmao xx

Well done blondie!! I was searching for this earlier - got to about page 5 and thought it had been moved elsewhere..

a week!!! blimey!! lmao xx

I ended up just using the search function :rofl: - just couldn't find it looking back.

I think we have all been busy posting on the scan photos thread instead :)

I must admit - i love having a nosey at everyone elses pics!! :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->