**November Sparklers **

Glad all the scans are going well... my baby is stubborn also, no good pics here either, im thinking of getting a private scan at 26 weeks, so i can take my 2 boys along to meet there new brother or sister (team yellow)

We're due 23rd November :D
Not finding out the sex, we'v ummd and ahhd about it so were just gonna wait and see what flavor comes out!

It's a girl :cloud9:!!

So exciting to see bubba again on the scan. She wouldn't stop wriggling and has long legs!

Everytime she moves i'm in awe. And when she hasn't moved for a while I have a poke to encourage her :rofl:

I'm loving being pregnant - apart from the swollen ankles!

Congratulations on the pink bump!

Nice to see a few more team yellow sparklers too! :happydance:

LO has been slightly less active today, but that's compared to yesterday when he/she was really going for it, bopping away! I love being able to feel him/her moving, i just want OH to be able to feel it now!

It's so fustrating waiting for a movement that DH might feel isn't it :rofl:

DH has no patience and spends about 5 minutes with his hand where I think baby is going to kick and then he huffs and moves - and baby kicks the minute he moves :rofl: :rofl: He must be able to feel some of the kicks by now though as they are getting really strong :)

Can't believe I'm in the 2nd half now :happydance: - finally feels like things are speeding up - although there is still no bump as such :( Will be time for the weekly non-bump photo this evening again :rofl:

My DH has been able to feel the baby a bit for a week or so, baby gave me a whopping kick the other night when DH had his hand on my belly and he remarked that it was a big one....lol.... he loves it!

My OH wasn't able to feel any of the kicks up until a week or so ago- the force of them moves his hand now :)

I had my scan two weeks ago and all seemed fine! Hurrah! Didn't find out the sex as we didn't realise that you're meant to ask what it is...

Any ideas anyone?

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/almostimelda/photo-3.jpg

I can't see anything that would give it away, but it does look like LO is waving at you! :laugh2: Glad everything went well anyway.

I can't wait to post our pics up but i need OH to scan them in first :dohh: Our LO also had his/her hand up near their face, but i can't decide if he/she was waving or sucking their thumb :cloud9:

I should really have taken the time to scan it too, but got too excited and just snapped it with my phone camera.
Did you find out what you were having? Nice bump in your profile piccie :)

Aww thanks :hugs:

No we didn't find out- we're staying firmly on team yellow! Although that doesn't stop us being silly and guessing (I say girl and OH says boy although neither of us minds either way to be honest!)

That is a lovely photo MsEmski - you can see so much detail in the hands :)

We are staying on team yellow aswell :)

I think if your hospital has a policy where they tell people what sex baby is and it had been visible during the scan they would have asked you but it may have been case that baby was in wrong position or that your hospital has a policy of not telling people.

Hey girls - has anyone SEEN their baby kick from the outside yet? I was laying in bed last night and DH had his hand on my tummy and diddy was kicking - when he took his hand away Diddy kicked again and I actually SAW my belly move!! Awesome experience!!

Hi Chrissie - Ive been seeing belly move for a couple of weeks now.. i love watching it and concentrating on my breathing. Its so relaxing!! :D

xx

I've not looked to see if my belly is moving yet - I think it would freak me out a bit :rofl: Kicks are getting stronger by the day though - there is a definite difference between baby shifting position and squirming and when it is kicking out :)

Though I do get strange sensations when it feels like a foot is resting against part of my tummy - it's really odd and I'm scared that if I look down I'll see a little footprint there :rofl: :rofl:

Hi there, Like some of you. It has only been recently that I've noticed that you can really feel from the outside the babies movements - It's really odd!!! hahaha.. but haven't been alble to see them yet (prob, as I have had my hand on my tummy!)
I made the otherhalf sit with me for hours watching the TV with his hand down my trousers, so he could feel it. :rofl: The feelings have also got alot stronger.
We have out midway scan on Friday. I'm so excited to see the baby moving about and connecting that to the sensations.

As for what team we are going to be on - I have left that decision upto OH. (have to give him one thing that is totally his... plus I'm not too concerned if we find out now or later)
It does look though, that he is going to stick to the team yellow.. so we can make the phone calls and say "it a.....Girl/boy!!!! Rather than saying "oh little Dexter James arrived at...." I do agree.. it just dosen't sound as exciting!
But...... Then a friend of mine did this - she and her husband found out, and just didn't tell anyone else!!!! I'm not sure I could be trusted with that information - I'm rubbish at keeping secrets!!

xxxxxx

My friend did that too bournefree and she really did stick to it but I would be rubbish!! If I knew and someone asked, I wouldnt be able to keep it in. Also the temptation to buy gender specific clothes would be torturous!!

Hello there peeps!

I am relatively new here. I am due 7th November with my 1st :happydance:
We went for our 2nd scan yesterday and found out we are having a boy :baby::cloud9::happydance:
I love feeling baby move and kick about in there, and to see it yesterday moving around was amazing :D at one point when the sonographer showed us the baby's face he was moving his lips like he was blowing a kiss :cloud9: I cried at that point!

Here is one of the scan photos:
https://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss26/lozpop85/Photo-0129.jpg

Oh lozziepop, how lovely - I would have cried too!

I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret either!

Great scan pic lozziepop

Absolutely gorgeous scan pic, Lozziepop. The profile is so clear!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->