• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

Lou hun, can you move me from 3rd Nov to 28th plz? My due date changed aaaaaaaaaages ago and I feel a bit of a fraud seeing my name down for the 3rd :blush:

Thanks love! :hugs:

Do any of you use the "UserCP"? It keeps the threads that you have posted on there and lists them whenever there is a new post. I dunno, I find that much easier than searching and trying to remember everyone's journals, groups etc.

Im with snugs, I use that too as I would never keep up with fast advancing preggo brain :) Forgot to say scan went really well and I will go and post pics in the scan gallery straight away - completely forgot about that!!

OOhh im looking forward to it chrissie :D

x

I am sooooo looking forward to finally being able to post scan pics...not sure if I do it thursday or friday, preggo brain has me all confused about what day my scan is on...but it is soon:happydance: First time for me to see baby!

Glad the scan went well chrissie :happydance:

I am still icky sicky :sick: but excited about our scan on friday morning. The teeniest bit nervous too though! (Not sure why, it's just the way i get before a scan!)

There are quite a few of us having our scans on Friday then :)

Should be a busy day on the November scan photos thread :)

Just eaten veggie chilli on a baked potato and baby is going crazy - think it's having it's own personal disco in there - I can even feel it from outside but typically DH is out for the evening so can't try and feel it :(

Well it's official- there's a baby in my belly! :rofl: The reason i'm so certain is because the past couple of days he/she has been going crazy in there! :happydance: I've even felt a few kicks/punches from the outside although OH hasn't been able to yet and i am dying for him to be able to feel it, as it's sooo amazing!

Scan tomorrow too! :dance:

Oooh Rebaby, how lovely!! Let us know how the scan goes babe xxxx

Hi Ladies

Well scan went well - everything ok with baby, no sign of any abnormalities apart from extreme stuborness :rofl: They got all the required measurements but were struggling to get nice photos for us as baby is lying on its stomach with head to one side and sucking its thumb (pretty much the exact position I always sleep in ) - got sent for a walk around to see if we could shift it but baby was having none of it :( Got a couple of photos which I will upload later as DH has taken them to work with him to show off.

DH has decided that baby is a left handed boy as was definitely favouring it's left hand and as DH is left handed and most people we know who are left handed are boys he has drawn this conclusion - though he assures me that he will love it even if it turns out to be a right handed girl :rofl:

We didn't find out sex so still on team yellow :happydance:

Next scan is booked for 28th august at 28 weeks so hopefully baby will have shifted it's lazy ass and moved off it's stomach by then for some better photos :)

Very relieved that everything ok so can now start spending some money and buying things :) :)

Aww Blondie glad your scan went well! Your LO sounds just like mine! He was very stubborn up until the last minute of the sonographer giving up we finally got some good piccies! Little scamps arent they haha!!

Did they tell you to jump up and down as high as you could and roll about on the bed to get LO to move? I felt a right idiot haha!

Cant wait to see piccies hunni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Blondie glad your scan went well! Your LO sounds just like mine! He was very stubborn up until the last minute of the sonographer giving up we finally got some good piccies! Little scamps arent they haha!!

Did they tell you to jump up and down as high as you could and roll about on the bed to get LO to move? I felt a right idiot haha!

Cant wait to see piccies hunni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sonographer told me to try doing some cartwheels down the corridor :rofl: - I assume he was joking but we I did go jumping up and down the stairs a few times - much to the amusement of my DH and anybody walking past :)

Oh well baby definitely takes after me in that sense - if I'm comfy in one position then it takes a bomb to move me :) Surprisingly it now feels like baby is the one doing cartwheels inside me so it must have woken up now and changed position - typical :)

Congratulations on your scan Blondie. So glad that everything went well. Looking forward to seeing the pictures later!

Yay :happydance: glad it went well, ours did too :happydance:

Was great to see LO again and amazing just how much he/she has grown since our last scan (at 10+5) the little stumpy legs and stubby arms are no more- it has lovely long legs it kept scrunching and unscrunching (according to my OH who could see the screen better than me) and it was just so fantastic to hear and see that everything is as it should be :cloud9:

Rebaby and Blondie, my scan buddies :) Glad yours went well too! Blondie, I was told to walk down the hallways too in an attempt to unscrunch baby. Didn't work. Actually made it a bit worse but hey what can you do.

I loved every minute of it!

Its so nice seeing them isn't it - you can really get a sense of personality developing in them :)

My favourite part of our scan was when we were looking at babies face to check formation of lips etc and baby stuck its tongue out at us - was so clear and gave me such a warm feeling - I can't believe that little thing I saw on the screen is actually growing inside me :)

We went pram shopping today and I think I have decided on a Quinny Buzz 4 - we spent ages playing with it in the shop and it seems by far the best one of all the ones we tried so think we are going to wait and see if there are any sales later on in the summer so we can get a good package deal with it. I can just image baby wrapped all snug in the pram over winter :) :cloud9:

Blondie, my friend had the quinny buzz and it is a lovely looking pram. Cos of my size (being under 5') it was a bit too heavy for me but my friend loved it. She got hers online and saved herself £200!! Brand new, in the box too! Definitly worth looking around x

Blondie, my friend had the quinny buzz and it is a lovely looking pram. Cos of my size (being under 5') it was a bit too heavy for me but my friend loved it. She got hers online and saved herself £200!! Brand new, in the box too! Definitly worth looking around x

DH and I are both really tall so we wanted something that would accomodate our legs :) I'm really excited about getting it now but I'm going to wait as Mothercare said that their new designs would be out in August so may be a reduction in price of the 2009 style in sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->