• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

I feel the same polaris...girl for sure!! :D

I think we are going to find out, although i dont want to tell anyone else

x

oh yea! I feel so very strongly that i'm having a girl.... but every now and then i think, "boy?"

Hi! Can I be added - am due 20th Nov. I see i have a due date buddy :happydance:

Our scan is 23rd june, we plan to find out whether its a girl or boy.
I have a feeling that we're having a girl, but had a vivid dream about a boy. Cant wait to find out.
Although we arent going to tell our families, as they can have the suprise.

We are not finding out....

oh how exciting... at least im not alone on that one lol

We are on team yellow aswell.

Looks like there will be lots of yellow bumps for November :happydance:

Yep, another yellow bump here :happydance:

I think we're having a girl, OH thinks probably a boy although neither of us has a preference either way...so it's all very exciting!

I'm convinced I'm having a boy. I did the pendulum test (I know its an old wives tale but still) it went side to side every time I've tried and with my daughter it went in circles. I dunno. I really really don't mind but I do think its a boy.

Oooh i want to find out but all you girls on team yellow are kinda making me think should i wait? I know at the scan i'll prob ask anyway ... I so want a girl but i'm convinced it's a boy prob just incase they say boy it wont be a shock then haha..

13th july is my next scan, seems ages away ! *tut*

My mum put it the best way I could see.

All my cousins have found out what they're having beforehand and when they have the baby its just 'they've had him/her'. There was no 'It's a girl/boy!'. My sister said if I was meant to know what it was I'd be built like a teletubby.

I think its totally personal preference. Sometimes I want to know so I can plan stuff a bit and because I'm impatient but I won't find out. I like the surprise but I can totally see why people find out and how that has a lot of benefits too.

Hiya,

Can I put my due date down as 22nd Nov please. Seems like such a long time away!

I'm convinced I'm having a boy. I did the pendulum test (I know its an old wives tale but still) it went side to side every time I've tried and with my daughter it went in circles. I dunno. I really really don't mind but I do think its a boy.

we've done the pendulum test many times and each time it said girl...so i am pretty convinced!:happydance:

Another yellow bump here, OH kind of wants to know but I would rather wait

Just back from my scan and due 26th Nov...thought I was due in December! Woohoo!

Baby was raving away in there, can't believe the amount of movement going on.

:happydance:

OMG girls...this was all the way back on the 4th page!!!!! I couldnt find it anywhere!!

Had our consultant scan on thursday and all is well with minimoo!! No signs of spina bifida and we are told we have a very "normal" looking baby! Which is great!!

We also found out which team we are on!!! (Keeping secret til next scan in case its wrong lol)

Hope you are all ok ?

x

Thanks Lou! Just got another 4 weeks still next scan - cant wait!!!

xx

Hi! Can you stick me in there - rrrright at the very end, 30th November. I see I have a buddy in there already :)

I have just under 3 weeks untill my next scan, cant wait :)

Hows everyones bumps coming along?

my mother can't stop rubbing my belly and talking to the baby! i don't think that it can hear yet but she's not gonna stop trying! haha My father in law says that when my belly button pops out he's gonna poke it and say "ding dong, baby! grandpa is here!" haha so i'm showing a lot and i am so happy about that! I am so excited for this baby! I already love it so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->