**November Sparklers **

Can I be changed from the 19th to the 16th please :happydance:

It seems like ages away until November :sleep:!!

hello! can you change my EDD from 25/11/09 to 23/11/09 please?

:hugs:

Hi! I'm moving over to second tri now but I am due November 25th now (moved back a day).

Fantastic news moomoo :happydance: I'm so pleased for you.

I am doing okay, i've been signed off sick from work with hyperemesis :cry: which i really wasn't expecting but so far it looks like it's here to stay (kicked in at 12+3 and hasn't let up since) We got the keys to our new house this morning so it's going to make moving even trickier, not only can i not carry anything heavy i'm also prone to vomiting at a minute's notice!

I am trying not to get too down though or complain too much, i still feel very fortunate to have made it this far and i have (i think!!!!) felt LO move twice now. I can't be sure as i've never been pregnant before so have nothing to compare but i felt two strange sensations which i think are baby, once at 13+6 and then again in the early hours of this morning. Counting down the days until our 20 week scan now- seems like july is aaaaages away!

Hi, girls, joiining you in second tri! Baby due November 22nd!

never mind june....i'm counting down until July....6 weeks today is my next scan!

Hi girls!!

Well I passed out yesterday which wasn't fun. I've had to go for a load of blood tests today but they think it may be because of my blood pressure. I've been going to ante natal clinic every week because of the diabetes and it has been getting lower every week. Hopefully it won't happen too much because it was really really scary!!

Hi RaeRae,
that sounds horrible, at least they are keeping a close eye on you. Diabetes and pregnancy is no fun at all by the sounds of it.
:hug:

Yeah it's really not lol. This pregnancy has been far less eventful than my first up until yesterday.

With my first I was sick from start to finish and I was a bit of a mess but this time has been much easier but now this has started so hopefully its a one off but it could happen quite often apparently.

Hopefully it's just a once off. They always prepare you for the worst so with a bit of luck your blood pressure will stabilize and it won't happen again.

Hey girls, another one for Team yellow, I agree that its so nice to hear its a boy / girl at the end of labour - something extra to look forward to :) DH and I both think we are having a boy but we will be delighted either way :)

Moomoo, glad to hear everything is going well. I have my scan in a months time - had to put it back a week cos Dh was on a course on 19th June when mine was booked and now they blooming cancelled his course.....d'oh - but mine is now 26th June, just after yours raerae. Hope you feeling better, drop me a text when you feel up to meeting, im around most days anyway :)

Hope you are all good - anyone else getting impatient for baby movements? I am sure I have felt some movement but nothing for a few days so wonder if the baby has moved - got major backache though so wonder if baby is pressing on some nerves or something?

HI girls...
Dr appt tomorrow. Not a scan date but hoping that my Dr. flips on the machine for a peek. He has given me a peek at most of my appts. Hope I get to see my peanut tomorrow.:happydance:

Yesterdays bumpaloo!! :happydance::happydance:

xx

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey Lou can you move me to the 22nd please? :happydance:

cute bump moomoo! mine just looks like a fat belly ... although the secretary in work today said i looked a bit thinner and asked if i'd lost weight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (she doesnt know yet btw but she probably thought i was odd when i kind of chuckled and mumbled, "errmm no" at her whilst grinning)

:hugs:Thanks honey, it's really just popped within the last few days..its weird cause it looks like a B shape!! but with a bigger bottom bit of the b if you get me! hahaa i think ive finallt gone insane!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im sure you have a lush bump coming on!! :hugs:

Scuse my Pjs too xx

There aer quite a few of us for the 22nd now :happydance: bump buddies galore :)

Moomoo - nice bumpage coming along there :)

Raerae - was thinking of you the other day when I was at Morrissey's 50th birthday gig in Manchester - my baby has already had their first live Moz gig which DH is particularly proud about :) Take it easy - hopefully the fainting won't be a too common occurrance and your pregnancy will carry on relatively easy for you :hugs:

Caitlenc - yay - my fellow bump buddy - nice to finally settle into 2nd tri isn't it :)

Well I think my bump is finally starting to look like a little bump rather than bloat but left my digi cam at work so can't take a photo to show you yet - will have to remember later this week :)

Hi all, only just found out we are expecting, edd 27th nov. could i please be added to the list. so excited i've found this site and now have other people to go through this with!!!!

Bailey98- Welcome to BnB and congratulations! xx
Hi ladies, we have midwife appointment today! We cant wait to hear our sons little heartbeat! :cloud9: Hope you are all feeling well. can't believe im 17 weeks today! Its going so fast! :happydance: xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->