November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@MrsLux added love and good luck xx

@angelbump yey for peak hope you catch the eggy xx

Cd11 for me nothing yet not expecting nothing yet as I don't o until around cd18ish so about a week to go yey and its dragging :haha: xx

Morning ladies, I've got my peak today \\:D/ Feeling super chill and hopeful at the moment - long may it continue lol although doubtful. I always have an 11 day LP so my tww is essentially 11 day wait. However I'll be testing around the 1st November.

How's everyone doing? @NightFlower I have everything crossed for you this cycle. I have a good feeling about November xx

Yay good luck!

I wish I was but hubby works away so isn’t home till middle of next month but it’s nice to know I work haha

Thanks! Hoping nov/dec will be our month as due af 24th dec…. How nice of a Xmas present would a bfp be!

A bfp for Xmas would be so so amazing I have everything so tightly crossed for you for when hubby is back and you catch that eggy xx

@angelbump
Thank you so so much for asking ❤️
I’m doing ok love. I was feeling extremely low about this whole ttc thing, just can’t believe I’m on cycle 9 and still not pregnant.
When I had the miscarriage in June I really thought I would fall again quickly. But I’ve had nothing but BFN since and it’s so so disheartening.
But it is what it is love. It took us 11 cycles last time to get my little man. But I did keep falling pregnant every 2 cycles b4 we fell with him, but they all ended in vvvvv early pregnancy loss.
So the problem then was I could fall pregnant easily, but it was the staying pregnant.
I got pretty excited when we started trying this time and I fell on cycle 2 ttc. And then again on cycle 4, I was so happy to still be very fertile at my age. But then I miscarried and that’s been 5 cycles now since then and haven’t fallen pregnant since.:-(
So now I’m worrying about my fertility. I literally only have November then in December I’m going to be 43, and that does not fill me with much hope. More despair and worry tbh, :nope:
I feel like a stuck record constantly saying I hope I get my rainbow soon. I just don’t know how much longer I can keep doing this.
All I’m doing now is just living in hope that the Maca and the Coq10 will work wonders, and will help me get my healthy take home little rainbow baby soon.
[-o<
we will Keep trying, even tho when I’m staring at yet another BFN I feel like chucking the towel in, but I wanna keep on trying. And I just hope one day in the next few months I will get that BFP, and I pray with all my heart body and soul that if and when I do. That it will be very sticky and a very healthy little rainbow take home healthy baby. I don’t care about if it’s a boy or if it’s a girl. I just want it too be sticky and healthy[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

yay for peak love. Go catch that eggo:spermy:

@Ttc for No3
Looking close love. I got me peak last cycle on cd10 and ovulated on day 11. But I’m early cd11 now and opks very negative and no signs of ovulation yet. I’m just getting over the flu which I’ve had for almost 3 weeks now, my AF showed up 5 days early at 11dpo only giving me a 22 day cycle:-(

my cycles are normally around 30 days so I’m wondering if flu made it show early and now it’s delaying my ovulation.
I had covid in July and AF showed up 5 days early then as well and then I didn’t ovulate until cd20, which for me is late.
Looks like flu is having the same kind of effect on my hormones like covid did.

Either that or my cycles are changing where I’m coming up to 43. I worry about peri menopause but I certainly hope it’s nothing like that and is just down to the flu.

ooow I just saw your latest opk that does look peak good luck love ❤️

@NightFlower
I really think it was covid love.
my cycle was cut short when I had covid and this cycle showed up 5 days early too, I’m just getting over flu now after nearly 3 weeks of feeling shite. I think my ovulation will be late this cycle too because of flu.

@MrsLux
Good luck

So I’m cd11 now ladies and this time last cycle I was ovulating.
But I don’t have any ovulation signs and negative opks. No watery or ewcm yet either.
I really think having flu this past 3 weeks is going to delay ovulation. I literally have no idea when it will be.
Hopefully it won’t be much longer. @tdog how funny would it be if we both got our peak on the exact same day hehe.
you never know tho lol ;)

A :bfp: for Christmas would be awesome I agree

@angelbump
Thank you so so much for asking ❤️
I’m doing ok love. I was feeling extremely low about this whole ttc thing, just can’t believe I’m on cycle 9 and still not pregnant.
When I had the miscarriage in June I really thought I would fall again quickly. But I’ve had nothing but BFN since and it’s so so disheartening.
But it is what it is love. It took us 11 cycles last time to get my little man. But I did keep falling pregnant every 2 cycles b4 we fell with him, but they all ended in vvvvv early pregnancy loss.
So the problem then was I could fall pregnant easily, but it was the staying pregnant.
I got pretty excited when we started trying this time and I fell on cycle 2 ttc. And then again on cycle 4, I was so happy to still be very fertile at my age. But then I miscarried and that’s been 5 cycles now since then and haven’t fallen pregnant since.:-(
So now I’m worrying about my fertility. I literally only have November then in December I’m going to be 43, and that does not fill me with much hope. More despair and worry tbh, :nope:
I feel like a stuck record constantly saying I hope I get my rainbow soon. I just don’t know how much longer I can keep doing this.
All I’m doing now is just living in hope that the Maca and the Coq10 will work wonders, and will help me get my healthy take home little rainbow baby soon.
[-o<
we will Keep trying, even tho when I’m staring at yet another BFN I feel like chucking the towel in, but I wanna keep on trying. And I just hope one day in the next few months I will get that BFP, and I pray with all my heart body and soul that if and when I do. That it will be very sticky and a very healthy little rainbow take home healthy baby. I don’t care about if it’s a boy or if it’s a girl. I just want it too be sticky and healthy[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

yay for peak love. Go catch that eggo:spermy:

@Ttc for No3
Looking close love. I got me peak last cycle on cd10 and ovulated on day 11. But I’m early cd11 now and opks very negative and no signs of ovulation yet. I’m just getting over the flu which I’ve had for almost 3 weeks now, my AF showed up 5 days early at 11dpo only giving me a 22 day cycle:-(

my cycles are normally around 30 days so I’m wondering if flu made it show early and now it’s delaying my ovulation.
I had covid in July and AF showed up 5 days early then as well and then I didn’t ovulate until cd20, which for me is late.
Looks like flu is having the same kind of effect on my hormones like covid did.

Either that or my cycles are changing where I’m coming up to 43. I worry about peri menopause but I certainly hope it’s nothing like that and is just down to the flu.

ooow I just saw your latest opk that does look peak good luck love ❤️

@NightFlower
I really think it was covid love.
my cycle was cut short when I had covid and this cycle showed up 5 days early too, I’m just getting over flu now after nearly 3 weeks of feeling shite. I think my ovulation will be late this cycle too because of flu.

@MrsLux
Good luck

So I’m cd11 now ladies and this time last cycle I was ovulating.
But I don’t have any ovulation signs and negative opks. No watery or ewcm yet either.
I really think having flu this past 3 weeks is going to delay ovulation. I literally have no idea when it will be.
Hopefully it won’t be much longer. @tdog how funny would it be if we both got our peak on the exact same day hehe.
you never know tho lol ;)

@Suggerhoney I know it's so much easier said than done but look at the positives from that...you absolutely can fall pregnant! So your body still knows what to do. We all know that it takes perfect timing and a whole host of other factors to fall pregnant in the first place and you can!
I really hope that the maca and coq10 help you out this cycle. I wouldn't worry about a few days off for ov. I ov'd a whole week late last cycle and then 3 months before that my cycle was 22 days long! So that's a 10 day difference and I'm 30! But my saving grace is no matter what I always have an 11 day LP so I can pinpoint when af is due. I o'd right on schedule this month which is nice.

I really do have everything crossed for you and truly hope that before Christmas you'll be pregnant with a very sticky healthy baby! Have you and hubby set a date where you'll call It quits if nothing has happened?

Sending sticky baby vibes your way my lovely xx

My husband was away this week with work (not his normal) so didn't get in as many attempts as I would of liked but we have a big family party next month so its not the end of the world if nothing happens this month. He also his his post v reversal seven analysis in a couple of weeks so I'm interested to see what that shows
Weve already decided that if its low then we won't be exploring any further options.

Good luck everyone x

Would you ladies say this is positive? Taken this morning x

IMG_20221023_103234.jpg

I never really get dye stealers they just get as dark and then go negative after a day, although this is the longest they've stayed positive for as it's been over 24 hrs they've been positive xx

I never really get dye stealers they just get as dark and then go negative after a day, although this is the longest they've stayed positive for as it's been over 24 hrs they've been positive xx

Oh that might be a good sign fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->