November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

FMU - 4 hour hold - not looking good so far. Gonna try again with SMU.

98BE27A9-E838-40BA-B1C5-ABA77A0F4328.jpeg D3FDA25B-ED82-4DDF-B85E-10A160F7479F.jpeg

@Ellybean I do see something but not like it was yesterday so sorry lovely :hugs: xx

Had such a bad night last night, I couldn’t temp because I hardly slept. Worrying about not ovulating again. It’s really really getting to me.
No watery stuff now and opk extremely faint.
Sigh :-(
I’m so sorry I’m sure it is the stress of it all.

@tdog The line is not getting darker. I’m really worried. Help!

Bottom is Saturday- top is today both at 7am ish

969CF77A-6FA4-4697-902A-30A1A2BB974B.jpeg BF47D742-8FDA-4D81-A4E1-145FAE6CDFCA.jpeg

Last edited:
@Ellybean sorry I think they might have been indents if they are not progressing or it could have been a chemical so sorry lovely :hugs: xx

Congrats to any bfps I may have missed and sorry to all who got af. To the ladies experiencing bleeding I hope it stops soon and is just implantation.

@tdog look at that frer. Beautiful

@Suggerhoney i hope ovulation is right around the corner. I know it’s so hard not to as I’ve been there numerous times myself but try not to stress yourself too much because that alone could prevent ovulation. Sending positive thoughts and hugs

sorry if I’ve missed anyone, I got so far behind. Always rooting for you all

@Ellybean sorry its not getting darker.. I do still see it though which is strange.
@tdig I've seen those funky tests on amazon they look so interesting! So many lines lol so how many weeks is that saying you are? I dunno how to read it lol

@Ellybean sorry its not getting darker.. I do still see it though which is strange.
@tdig I've seen those funky tests on amazon they look so interesting! So many lines lol so how many weeks is that saying you are? I dunno how to read it lol
This may be a better picture of today’s test

8205EFDE-E3A5-4C59-A0EE-121F7A7C7974.jpeg

I don't don't think they are indent lines. They look like faint positives to me. Maybe wait a day then see if it looks darker or not. You could just be early or low hcg. Can you try a different brand see what that says.?
Clear blue pink dye and blue dye are negative. But don’t they take like 25hcg to turn positive? I know first response is like 6-10hcg.
I’ve got two frer left for tomorrow and the next day at 7am - just to keep it consistent. I have three clear blue pink dye and one clear blue blue dye left. Gonna save those for like Thursday and Friday.

Clear blue pink dye and blue dye are negative. But don’t they take like 25hcg to turn positive? I know first response is like 6-10hcg.
I’ve got two frer left for tomorrow and the next day at 7am - just to keep it consistent. I have three clear blue pink dye and one clear blue blue dye left. Gonna save those for like Thursday and Friday.
Sounds good! I hope they darken up for you soon. Also that the bleeding stops.

@Ellybean the clearblue pink dye are 10mlu lovely I used them, so sorry if I sounded harsh I didn't want to get your hopes up and sugar coat it :hugs: xx

@josephine3 them tests I'm still working out lmao so I think T1 is 1 week and hcg >25 T2 is 2weeks hcg >200 <300 T3 is 3 weeks hcg >300 and T4 is 4 weeks hcg >1000 think that's right the T4 has a faint faint line on it one of them hard to capture on camera lines xx

@tdog those are cool tests, did you get them from Amazon! I need to try those! I finally found my clearblue pink dyes that I brought back from the states so really hoping I ovulate this cycle and get to use them soon!

@Ellybean any chance you could be earlier in your cycle? The line is definitely there but would be faint for on a FRER for 11DPO. I do hope the bleeding stops and you get darker lines soon though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->