November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Hurrayyyy for your BFN!!! Never thought I'd say that one this forum! :)

My OPK are getting stronger - Copious amounts of EWCM last night and this morning. Cervix high, soft and very open! Managed to BD last night and DH has agreed to BD tonight so long as I take DS to school tomorrow morning then go back to bed (We're both on nights Tue/Wed). Might try and coax a mid afternoon BD tomorrow ;) Then hopefully will be able to BD Thurs, possibly Fri (though prob pushing my luck) and Sat... Think I'm due to O Fri though!

AF got me in late yesterday evening on the 4th which is the day she was expected. Good luck to everyone else!

AF got me in late yesterday evening on the 4th which is the day she was expected. Good luck to everyone else!

I'm so sorry to hear that, Eve.... Are you testing again at the end of the month?

If I'm going to get AF this month I'm hoping she is Atleast 2 days late so my luteral phase is 8 days! That's horrible. It used to be 13

I'm so sorry to hear that, Eve.... Are you testing again at the end of the month?

Yes, I'll be TTC this month again too. I have a 26 day cycle so I can test on November 30th. Really hoping to not have two AF's in one month and a BFP for the end of the month.

I could I be out down for testing on the 30th?

Sorry AF got you eve! Hopefully next cycle brings you a bfp!

Bfn this morning ladies. I'm not as bummed as I thought I would be.

Whatever faint lines I was getting are gone and both FRER and answer had mega huge indent lines when I took them apart, so, oh well.

There's still plenty of time!

sorry Eve. Glad you will still be back to this group to test though! :hugs:

2dpo whoop!

Me too!!....Glad im back at work tomorrow!! Will keep me going until testing!!

I tested even before I ovulated :( Good luck to us though!
:haha: So did I!! I was driving myself potty!:wacko:...So gave up and tested just to prove myslef wrong that I wasnt Pregnant! (Kept thinking my last AF wasn't a real AF!)....The things we put ourselves through!!

Going to try and hold out testing until AF due date...I have 4! Lots of luck to you too! xxx

It's really weird.I get "phantom kicks" since I've had my daughter.Just makes baby fever even worse.Really hope we get a ton if BFPs this month!

2dpo whoop!

Me too!!....Glad im back at work tomorrow!! Will keep me going until testing!!

I tested even before I ovulated :( Good luck to us though!

That's dedication to POAS!

Well its only because I was getting so many positives on my opks and I remember in the TWW with my daughter I kept getting positive opks too! I will be taking Geritol next cycle.starting from CD 1 to ovulation then switching back to prenatals

Hurrayyyy for your BFN!!! Never thought I'd say that one this forum! :)

My OPK are getting stronger - Copious amounts of EWCM last night and this morning. Cervix high, soft and very open! Managed to BD last night and DH has agreed to BD tonight so long as I take DS to school tomorrow morning then go back to bed (We're both on nights Tue/Wed). Might try and coax a mid afternoon BD tomorrow ;) Then hopefully will be able to BD Thurs, possibly Fri (though prob pushing my luck) and Sat... Think I'm due to O Fri though!

Delighted to hear things are going your way Noo :hugs: x

Can I join too?? I think I'm 1dpo today and will test next Wednesday at 10dpo!

So put me down for November 15!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"