November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Hi can I join you guys I will be testing on the 12th Nov xxxxx

Woohoo my Birthday :D Good luck Tricks!

Tess, how are you doing hun??

Can I change my test date please? I cannot test on my Birthday now as I still haven't had a +OPK for crying out loud :cry: lol. Put me back until the 18th please...that should buy me some time :D

How is everyone doing? Anyone waiting to ov soon? Any waiting to :test: soon??? Eeek, I cannot help but get excited lol :)

I've been testing my brains out...just like I promised myself I wouldn't :blush:

Can I change my test date please? I cannot test on my Birthday now as I still haven't had a +OPK for crying out loud :cry: lol. Put me back until the 18th please...that should buy me some time :D

Oooh if we manage to BD we'll be testing around the same time. I'm figuring I'm 18-21st. My dates are 18th, FF is saying 21st. Would prob hold off till 21st if I could manage it though I've got about 15 HPT just dying to be peed on :dohh:

Oooh if we manage to BD we'll be testing around the same time. I'm figuring I'm 18-21st. My dates are 18th, FF is saying 21st. Would prob hold off till 21st if I could manage it though I've got about 15 HPT just dying to be peed on :dohh:

Oh that's cool Noo!! Same date would be fab...although if I ov soon, there is no way I wont have tested by 18th haha...I am a serious POAS a holic - just like you Stuckinoki lol

I bought myself 50 HPT's for this cycle...just because I had run out of the 30 I got last cycle...and that was about 3 days before I got AF...I should be good now hehehe ;)

I am just hoping I get a +OPK soon as I only get one shot...and that's tomorrow morning aggghhh :thumbup:

my uterus feels heavy and with pressure...i hope this means :bfp:!!!!

Oooh well in that case I'm hoping to God we're not testing buddies :) FF is predicting I O on Friday but we'll see!

My Opk was a lot darker today at 2:30pm! Im thinking tomorrow will be a definite positive! I think later I might swing by rite aid or something and pick up a digi Opk just to make sure! I want to catch this O and get a BFP our first month! I keep imaging telling my close family at Xmas :)

I've been reading about the OPKs I bought "answer" brand.... Anyone have any experience with these baby's?

Oooh well in that case I'm hoping to God we're not testing buddies :) FF is predicting I O on Friday but we'll see!

Hahaha funny bugger!!

I hope you ov soon hun...and I hope you get to BD :flower:

My Opk was a lot darker today at 2:30pm! Im thinking tomorrow will be a definite positive! I think later I might swing by rite aid or something and pick up a digi Opk just to make sure! I want to catch this O and get a BFP our first month! I keep imaging telling my close family at Xmas :)

I've been reading about the OPKs I bought "answer" brand.... Anyone have any experience with these baby's?

No experience with Answer (I've no idea what brand my OPKs are, they're from Amazon)

However, I think you should make sure you BD over the next few days :) Chase that eggy!

I've used to answer brand but didnt like them.Maybe it was just the batch I had but the dye was extremely light.

I've used to answer brand but didnt like them.Maybe it was just the batch I had but the dye was extremely light.

ive never gotten a true positive on the answer brand. i had much better luck with early-pregnancy-test.com OPKs and the $1tree OPKs. I always double checked with a digi if it was questionable. sometimes if i wouldn't have had the digi i wouldn't have had a positive.

Good luck everyone! Can I join? I will be testing Nov. 24th, if not earlier (I am a POAS addict). This is our third month ttc, plus 1 month NTNP. We really are keeping our fingers crossed and praying that this is the month!

Good luck everyone! Can I join? I will be testing Nov. 24th, if not earlier (I am a POAS addict). This is our third month ttc, plus 1 month NTNP. We really are keeping our fingers crossed and praying that this is the month!

Welcome :) Good luck :baby:

I bought Walmart brand OPKs today.Can we all agree I'm finally not having an lg surge!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 6
Thanks! My period should be here in 8 days though.I won't be to disappointed. I'm just happy I don't have a positive.i did bd last night.Dont know if I will get to tonight though :(

I shouldn't even complain! Sorry if I've been driving everyone crazy with my OPKs.Ive just never really used them before.

Can you put me down for testing for November 30th!!!

I am doing an IVF & ICSI cycle this month so I am very excited!!! :happydance: Good luck to all of the ladies testing this month!!! :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->