November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Hi again, I dont think ive been added to the list yet...anyway just wanted to shout it out! I've had 2 faint positives!! One yesterday at 9 dpo and again this morning using first response early result!
I've had absolutely zero symptoms so it was a complete shock.
Wishing each and every one of you the best of luck!! now I just need to make my drs appt ( :

HUGE congrats hun!!! :) Good luck with it all :flower:

Thankyou! Just praying this one is nice and sticky ( :
Your name made me giggle, thats what everyone calls my partner. He hates it. Haha

Yayy!!! Congratulations!!!

Thankyou! Just praying this one is nice and sticky ( :
Your name made me giggle, thats what everyone calls my partner. He hates it. Haha

Lol...awh poor man haha

Stick little precious gift....STIIIICKKK!!! :winkwink:

Please add me. I am due for AF on Nov. 9th. I'll be testing on that day. I really hope this is my month.

Blood says it's :bfn: !!! Why I am getting all these lines??? what the heck? I have 4 faint positives? Different brands too??

borr, are they actually pink? (or in the case of blue dye, blue). If they are dented or gray they dont count :( I keep getting them too :( This was today (wicked early, i know :blush:). Ive gotten a million different "lines" on just about every HPT out there. they just seem like such low quality these days, even FRER.

010good.jpg

Blood says it's :bfn: !!! Why I am getting all these lines??? what the heck? I have 4 faint positives? Different brands too??

:nope: aww idk.I have heard the first responses are horrible for Evans and indents but I saw a + on that test! Can you wait a few days then get another blood done?

Yes they are, I have 4 IC that are faint positives :shrug: and today a took a clearblue that was actually a clear positive :shrug: that is why I went for the blood test, and I went for the quantitative one too, and the result was <0.100 mUI/mL and pregnancy says its from <5.8 mUI/mL at least. So there's no doubt there. :cry: I am not going to test anymore, it's just been too weird for me.

Hi again, I dont think ive been added to the list yet...anyway just wanted to shout it out! I've had 2 faint positives!! One yesterday at 9 dpo and again this morning using first response early result!
I've had absolutely zero symptoms so it was a complete shock.
Wishing each and every one of you the best of luck!! now I just need to make my drs appt ( :

Congratulations, I hope it's a sticky bean.

I'm currently 12 dpo, although I'm not sure if FF is accurate about when I O'd. Anyway, Hpt was negative this morning. I've been having Ovulation like pains off and on since about 6 dpo. No sore bbs, no back ache, nothing much else out of the ordinary.

I woke up this morning to terrible af like pains which spread across my entire lower stomach. I almost doubled over. That lasted for about 20 mins and now it's gone. Maybe AF is just around the corner.

borr, are they actually pink? (or in the case of blue dye, blue). If they are dented or gray they dont count :( I keep getting them too :( This was today (wicked early, i know :blush:). Ive gotten a million different "lines" on just about every HPT out there. they just seem like such low quality these days, even FRER.

View attachment 509327

How many DPO? That looks positive to me.... I don't see most people's lines but I see that one.

View attachment 509327

How many DPO? That looks positive to me.... I don't see most people's lines but I see that one.

6DPOs. thats a 10 iU HPT though (otherwise i wouldn't have tested bc everything else is 25iUs)

View attachment 509327

6DPOs. thats a 10 iU HPT though (otherwise i wouldn't have tested bc everything else is 25iUs)

Good luck :) xx :hugs:

View attachment 509327

I don't know.. I started charting on CD20 last month. FF says I ovulated on CD23 (So according to that today would be 15DPO). I don't know whether to believe that, and since I had what I thought was AF when AF was due (CD28) I didn't pay attention to it. I had spotting on CD27 and CD28 no AF until afternoon so I tested that morning, could swear I saw something but DH said no. So I discarded it.

Thursday I started feeling bad, I even threw up today and yesterday mid morning, back ackes, cramping, increased appetite and CM. That is why I tested on friday, got a faint line, tested on sunday, got another faint line, this morning too, this afternoon again, and a clearblue faint line... but blood says NO!!

Can it be too early for a blood test? How soon are they supposed to detect?

I'm going to call a new ob tomarrow.I have some questions and I feel like my old one brushes me off.Pretty excited about it.Just hope they accept my insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->