November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

I received my soy today.Do you ladies think it would be ok to take it now or just wait until I start AF?This is my fourth day of a positive OPK

You only take the soy cd3-7 or cd5-9, not the whole cycle :)

Wait or AF.

I did my soy cd3-7
Cd3: 100mg
Cd4: 150mg
Cd5: 150mg
Cd6: 200mg
Cd7: 250mg

Most of the research I did on soy before I took it showed that for the best results you Should take it in increasing doses but no more than 250mg because it can be dangerous to overdose and the side effects didn't sound pleasant :(

Gl!! I liked the soy.

Thanks.Im going to start with 80mg and see how that goes.If I need to up it the cycle afte that I will try 120mg.Im also trying cd 3-7.I really would like to get tested for PCOS but I highly doubt anyone would test me for it.I normally have ovulation cramps but this time around there is random "pinching".I had that when I was in the TWW with my daughter but I know I'm not pregnant..just wishing I was :p

Hi all. My husband and I are TTC #2.
I plan to test Nov 10 if AF hasn't arrived by that point.
This month has been a haphazard attempt; so I'm hoping against hope.

loooads of ewcm today!! Can't wait to be in the tww. Think I prefer it to this waiting to ovulate business.....

xx
Same here! And I agree, I'd much rather be in the tww now. Not sure I'll feel that way once I actually am....

As for how I'm spending my Saturday, it's mine and DH's fifth wedding anniversary today. We celebrated by going out to dinner and then to a play. It was really fun. Hoping to keep the celebration going by BDing tonight!

I'm so annoyed now. I'm on CD17 (I think!) and we're still yet to BD at all this cycle. I'm starting to get rather peed off with it now. Last night was the first time in ages we actually got into bed together at the same time (other than our time in the caravan but DS was 12ft away) and he was "too tired" after an early shift and rolled over and went to sleep! SEETHING!

I'm due to O CD21/22 and I'm on night shift Tue and Wed so unless we get BD tonight and tomorrow night (he finishes at 1am tonight and midnight tomorrow so unlikely) we won't actually BD at ALL this cycle! Thur and Fri are a possibility, however we'll BOTH have just come off nights so can't see it happening.

It just seems to be one thing after another this cycle. First I had a nasty migraine, then he got flu and was ill for almost 2 weeks and now our shifts aren't lining up. Might just stop OPK'ing and jack this cycle in as it's really starting to depress me.

Hello Ladies!! I took a test this morning because I was feeling weird yesterday and I had a weird AF last month!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1366721-bfp-line-eye-help-please.html

Please take a look at my pics and tell me if I have line eye???

Hello Ladies!! I took a test this morning because I was feeling weird yesterday and I had a weird AF last month!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1366721-bfp-line-eye-help-please.html

Please take a look at my pics and tell me if I have line eye???

It almost looks like an indent line to me but I do see something.Good luck!

I was able to BD last night.I haven't taken my OPK yet.Im sure it will be another blazing positive though.I woke up with an upset stomach.I had that in the TWW with my daughter.Im putting the upset down to eating pizza last night.Sometimes it makes me sick the next day.Good luck to everyone today

Hi. We are testing on Nov. 13th. Please add us to the list. Thanx.

I cant wait until Tess2012 is back to update the list! I cant keep track of the :bfp: and am dying to see them all flashing on that first list :happydance:

Me too :) She goes away for a few days and look what happens!

I cant wait to be on the flashing half of the list myself!! :winkwink:

p.s...As regards being frustrated because OH isnt in the mood/too tired, I totally know how you feel. You are def not alone in that. The first month we were actively ttc, this was a bit of an issue. I think my OH thought once would be enough so why the pressure!! On our third month now and he has been VERY "pro active" this month. I think he just wants the job done, and realises it takes some work!! There will be months when we dont get exactly what we want, and it sucks!! :hugs:

Can I join here please? I'll be testing on the 30th of November.

This will be the 2nd month of ttc for me. I knew that last month wouldn't be successful as I totally missed my o' day. This month I'll make sure I won't miss it.Good luck to all of you ladies!:flower:

Another OPK where the test came up before the control and way way darker.5 days in a row now! I'm just wanting AF to come.Im excited to try the soy next cycle

Another OPK where the test came up before the control and way way darker.5 days in a row now! I'm just wanting AF to come.Im excited to try the soy next cycle

I think I'm going to use Soy next month. CD22 is really late to be ovulating and hoping to bring it sooner. My OPK is slightly darker now (I can see it without squinting!) so it looks like it's going to be around CD22 again this cycle! How do you use Soy? I've been using Agnus Castus/Vitex this cycle but it's really given me headaches and some days I forget to take it!

p.s...As regards being frustrated because OH isnt in the mood/too tired, I totally know how you feel. You are def not alone in that. The first month we were actively ttc, this was a bit of an issue. I think my OH thought once would be enough so why the pressure!! On our third month now and he has been VERY "pro active" this month. I think he just wants the job done, and realises it takes some work!! There will be months when we dont get exactly what we want, and it sucks!! :hugs:

We're on cycle 8 now I think. To be honest, he wants a baby but I think he thought it'd just happen. I think he's so pissed off with the chemical last cycle as he thought we'd managed it and he'd be let off the hook as with so many MC I don't like to have sex much in the first few weeks of pregnancy and then I got AF and BFN he feels the pressure is on again! I've become more and more focused and more obsessed and he's become very distant from it all. The MC in Feb absolutely killed him. We couldn't even watch OBEM without him bursting into tears at watching other people having babies - But how does he think I cope at work delivering other people's babies?! I swing from being really angry with him to feeling really sorry for him... I think I'd have much more sympathy for him if he'd only let me have some :spermy:

I'm sorry noo, it's tought on our so's too. My DH was the same way, he thought it would just happen on its own :(

But nothing in this life worth having, comes easily...so we just have to keep the faith, and keep pushing forward because in the end, we will ALL have our chances to be mothers.

Hugs all around to everyone struggling at the moment.

I think I'm going to use Soy next month. CD22 is really late to be ovulating and hoping to bring it sooner. My OPK is slightly darker now (I can see it without squinting!) so it looks like it's going to be around CD22 again this cycle! How do you use Soy? I've been using Agnus Castus/Vitex this cycle but it's really given me headaches and some days I forget to take it!

I'm going to start it on cd 3-7.My soy are 40mg tablets so I'm starting off with 80mg and see how I do on that low of a dose.I can't remember who it was but they said do not go over 250mg! If I need to up the dose the cycle after that I will try 120mg a day.I really would like to be tested for PCOS but I don't feel like any doctor will take me serious yet seeing as I just had a baby 5 months ago.The thing with my OPK testing is I use pretty diluted urine and I don't hold it as long as they say to and I still get an extremely dark test.

I think I'd have much more sympathy for him if he'd only let me have some :spermy:

:haha: so true. we all want the :spermy: gimme gimme gimme!!! :haha:

It sounds like things have gotten a little tough for you guys :( Forgive me if Im out of line, but have you actually sat down and discussed the chemical, and all the other feelings that are going on? The last thing you want is for the two of you to become distant during a time when you should be as close as two people can be. A proper night off everything (kids, ttc, work) and a real 'clear the air' chat could do you both the world of good. You could come back next cycle with a renewed sense of closness and determination to conceive. Just a thought. And again, sorry if thats a bit personal. xx

I think I'd have much more sympathy for him if he'd only let me have some :spermy:

It sounds like things have gotten a little tough for you guys :( Forgive me if Im out of line, but have you actually sat down and discussed the chemical, and all the other feelings that are going on? The last thing you want is for the two of you to become distant during a time when you should be as close as two people can be. A proper night off everything (kids, ttc, work) and a real 'clear the air' chat could do you both the world of good. You could come back next cycle with a renewed sense of closness and determination to conceive. Just a thought. And again, sorry if thats a bit personal. xx

Yeah, we've discussed it. He's said that he is upset as he'd built his hopes up. He's frustrated its taking so long when he had expected it to be almost instant. Personally, I think men have unrealistic expectations of the strength of their spermy and just think it's a case of WHAM there you go love! Personally I think his "don't care" attitude towards it and talking about the benefit moneywise of it taking longer is a cover for his feelings of disappointment.

I've told him when we need to BD this month to have any chance of conceiving but I've decided not to pursue it further. If he wants to then he'll initiate it. I'm not going to without some kind of input from him.

Think I may give next cycle a miss and just NTNP as the stress of it all is starting to really get to me. I'll still chart as I want to know the regularity of my cycles but I'm not sure I'll OPK as I think it's putting more pressure on timing BD when he's not in the mood.

Firstly @ Noo I am so sorry about what you both have gone through. So tough. Thank you for sharing as it really makes me realize how lucky I have been when I start having a lil pity party. Men are very bad at being completely open about their feelings, and I guess it's also difficult process for them (although moreso for us) but they dont know how to behave. I remember telling my husband we need to bd more to keep his sperm fresh and after a while of me nagging and talking about it he was like omg your making it seem like a job just relax, and in my head im saying does this fool know we have one shot at 1 lil sperm getting in 1 lil egg once a month??? GRRRRR so aggravating. But in your case it is so emotionally draining I'm sure, just have some patience with each other. I really hope it works out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->