November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

i tested this morning couldnt help myself it was negative but still sat there looking at it thinking thats where a line is magically going to appear if i stare at it long enough lol

i had a dull ache in my tummy earlier bit like a faint period ache any ideas? x

i tested this morning couldnt help myself it was negative but still sat there looking at it thinking thats where a line is magically going to appear if i stare at it long enough lol

i had a dull ache in my tummy earlier bit like a faint period ache any ideas? x

One thing I have learned is pregnancy symptoms feel like AF symptoms during the TWW.Ive had cramps everyday for the past 2 weeks but I always have them now.Guess the only way to find out is wait and test :)

Okay! Whew! I'm back and I think ( I THINK ) we are all up to date. If I have missed adding your test date to the front page please feel free to give me the what for! We landed back home VERY late... I have had 4 hours sleep and am at work lol! Also, as far as I can tell, we had 1 BFP while I was away...

Congrats misshastings!! H&H 9 months to you!!

AFM, the weekendx in Vegas was great, I didnt bother temping or anything until this morning. My temp is still up there so I am hopeful. Got a BFN this morning though I'm not 100% confident on my ovulation time based on my chart (any opinions on that would be welcome) So we wait :)

Like I said, please let me know if I missed you, or if I screwed something up :)

I missed you ladies!
:hugs:

So Ive had light cramps since about 3pm? Figuring im going to ovulate tonight or tomorrow. I might try to seduce DH tonight for one more try! Haha

Good luck ladies!

Hey, i caved and tested on 30th and got a bfn :(
Af still hasnt showed but im too scared to test again yet and see anothet bfn!!
Huge congrats to you misshastings!!
Babydust to everyone!
Xx

Can you please mark me down for the 20th. Good luck to everyone else!! :)

I am going to be trying every other night as well. My last af started oct 31, so tonight we will start our every other night schedule. I really really hope that this is the month for us all! It has almost been 2 years...I really want to be a mom!

Good luck to everyone!

Okay! Whew! I'm back and I think ( I THINK ) we are all up to date. If I have missed adding your test date to the front page please feel free to give me the what for! We landed back home VERY late... I have had 4 hours sleep and am at work lol! Also, as far as I can tell, we had 1 BFP while I was away...

AFM, the weekendx in Vegas was great, I didnt bother temping or anything until this morning. My temp is still up there so I am hopeful. Got a BFN this morning though I'm not 100% confident on my ovulation time based on my chart (any opinions on that would be welcome) So we wait :)

Like I said, please let me know if I missed you, or if I screwed something up :)

I missed you ladies!

You missed me! But thats ok, I got my bfp on Monday the 5th and had my first drs appt for blood work today.

Naiokas mum Congratulations!!!! This thread is going so great!! GL ladies!

I got my thyroid test results back. Normal!

Glad to hear it! Regulating a dysfunctional thyroid can be a pain!!! It took them almost 2.5 years to get my TSH under 2.0!

Thank you :) and OMG if I forgot to tell you congrats on the pregnancy I'm sorry.Thats awesome!

Thanks. It's still really early on, and my lines are so faint, but I'm only 8dpo so that probably has something to do with it.

I figured that maybe it would be good luck if I put the ticker up...help the baby stick or something.

I got af today :(
Positive attitude for December tho, what a fab xmas pressie that would be :)

I missed you ladies!

You missed me! But thats ok, I got my bfp on Monday the 5th and had my first drs appt for blood work today.

Congrats!!

hey can i join u ladies i'm testing on the 17th if AF hasn't got me by then
have a feeling my bfp is nearby.........:happydance:

gosh thats all i want for christmas .....jus to gt my bfp......

I got another positive Opk today... That's 3 days of positives, is that normal?? Taken cd 16 12:30pm, cd17 3:30 pm, and today cd 18 10:00am

I've been having 30 days cycles so maybe ovulation is tonight or tomorrow?

And congrats to the BFP ladies!!!!!!! So exciting!

I got another positive Opk today... That's 3 days of positives, is that normal?? Taken cd 16 12:30pm, cd17 3:30 pm, and today cd 18 10:00am

I've been having 30 days cycles so maybe ovulation is tonight or tomorrow?

And congrats to the BFP ladies!!!!!!! So exciting!

I had 5 days of positives this cycle.They say it ok as long as it doesn happen every time.From what I understand,when you keep getting postitives your body is having trouble releasing an egg,due to medication,illness,stress, and other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->